It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida prepares for huge swine flu shot program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Florida prepares for huge swine flu shot program

www.blacklistednews.com

Florida's surgeon general says the state is preparing for massive swine flu immunizations, starting with schoolchildren, as the Obama administration urges states to prepare for the likelihood that the virus might worsen in the fall.

''We may end up averting a crisis. That's our hope,'' said President Barack Obama, who took time away from the G-8 summit in Italy to telephone another summit back home -- the 500 state and local health officials meeting to prepare for swine flu's fall threat.

''We want to make sure we aren't promoting panic, but we are promoting vigilance and prepa
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Looks like they're going to use Florida as a testing ground for the mandatory swine flu vaccination program. Our illustrious president says he isn't promoting panic but is promoting vigilance, and that this program may end up averting a crisis. But if the vaccines are as dangerous as some say they are, wouldn't this only serve to create a new crisis. And what if I just don't want the damn shot?

TA

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I live in the Tampa area of Florida and the news (970 WFLA) said this morning we have suffered our 7th death due to swine flu.
As we used to say in the military, BOHICA.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Scary stuff, LAUGHING-CAT. If I lived in the area, I'd temporarily relocate. Then again, if my spidey-senses are right, Florida is just the proving grounds for a nation-wide mandatory vaccination program. So, at the end of the day it may not matter where you live.

I wonder if the Amish are taking applications...

TA

[edit on 10-7-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
govnt air filters are necessary

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Can't help you with the Amish thing, but I will not relocate.
I am settled, 50-ish and in no stinking mood to modify my life when I can simply wash my hands, not touch people or things I don't know and for the CIA lurkers, I do have guns for when all else fails.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT

Can't help you with the Amish thing, but I will not relocate.
I am settled, 50-ish and in no stinking mood to modify my life when I can simply wash my hands, not touch people or things I don't know and for the CIA lurkers, I do have guns for when all else fails.

Whats up tampa buddy. Horizon park atser representin

anyway, i wont be getting a flu shot

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with holding your ground, 'specially when you've got the tools with which to do so.

Meant to say it in my previous post but I got sidetracked: thanks for the serving our country. Can't speak for everyone, but I certainly appreciate it.

I'm near Florida and apparently the first swine-flu related death just happened here. This is getting scary, quick.

TA

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
From what I've heard, this thing is only a danger to those who already have other serious health issues. Why, if that's the case, would they even think about making potentially dangerous vaccinations mandatory? Shouldn't they just advise those who could actually die from this to take the vaccine?

TA

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I really hate to be thinking this way, but I'm glad it isn't my state. There is this really disturbing part of me that wants this stuff tried on some other state, so that we can see what's going to happen. I'm ashamed for thinking this way, but it's the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

What I'm hoping is that the people of Florida fight this tooth and nail. Then again, I don't think it's a coincidence they decided to use a 'retirement state' to test this out (no offense to any Floridians, I know you're states population isn't entirely comprised of retirees).

TA

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

No offense, but we have 10x more old people here in sarasota lol

But seriously, where do we get these shots, I have the sniffles

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I live across the pond from you over here in Clearwater..
Really can't say I have heard to much.. But I do not listen to that channle.
I have my station set to 97.9 or 98 rock.. Or FLZ 103.5

However you can bet I WILL not be getting any Swine flue shot!! no sir ee!

WARNING! - Truth behide Swine flu! Do NOT take Vaccines!
Research: Health benefits of Colloidal Silver and Vitamin D!
This video will give you a different perspective on the whole swine flu issue. Dr. Leonard Horowitz: Horowitz received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Tufts University in 1977. He also earned masters degrees from Harvard University, and from Beacon College. (From Dr. Horowitz's own descriptions of this last degree, it is either in "Health Education" or "health education/counseling psychology".) He also claims other degrees, and various honors including honorary degrees.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thinking outside the box a bit:

What if they use a good vaccine in Florida to show how well the program works. Then unleash the "real" vaccine on the rest of the US.

They wouldn't start with one state and have the swine flu infections double in that state after the vaccine. No one else would want the shot given in their state.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

Nice theorizing, Strictsum. That sounds like something they would try. Conduct one good 'display' run to convince people everything is a-okay, then unleash the bad stuff. I just wonder why they need for us all to take the shot so badly. What's in it that they want in us?

TA

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Their investment in the drug to pay off of course

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Nice theorizing, Strictsum. That sounds like something they would try. Conduct one good 'display' run to convince people everything is a-okay, then unleash the bad stuff. I just wonder why they need for us all to take the shot so badly. What's in it that they want in us?

TA

I have no idea what's in it, all I know is I don't want it in me and mine.

I'll take my chances washing my hands and only licking door knobs when candies stuck on them.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I'll take my chances washing my hands and only licking door knobs when candies stuck on them.

I don't believe I will be taking the shot either. I'm a relatively young, relatively healthy person and I see no reason I should be forced to take a vaccination for something that is only harming people in poor health.

TA

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'll take my chances and not get some government issued shot. That only reeks of VERY bad news.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Its a small world . Seems all the remaining jobs are over in your county. Tampa is bad...bad..bad.

ive been going to interviews across the bridge

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join