It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Vanishes at NYC Skyscraper With Security Cameras On All Exits. (This Has Happend Before)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I wonder if the one who murdered her was "caught on camera entering the building"?

Since most murders are done by someone the victim knows, it might be good to have the family look at the videos of people entering and see if they recognize any of the victims's friends, ex lovers, etc. entering the building. Could narrow the search parameters for the cops investigation.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by joe82

www.foxnews.com...

She was found tortured and killed.

She didn't go into another dimension, she was killed, let's not fairy tale it now.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

She didn't go into another dimension, she was killed, let's not fairy tale it now

Yea I know, this post was made before that was found out.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Oh noooo what's the name of that movie??

Hold on, hold on.

The Toolbox Murders!

There's a movie called The Toolbox Murders where there is an apartment building with a whole secret area in the middle. It's really good. Not that scary and kind of predictable. This thread reminded me of it.

Sad that she was murdered, though. The real person.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

hehe, I could've sworn I posted on it when you first made the thread my bad. Which errorizes my point.

I was going to say that occams razor is needed here, a woman who calls a friend saying a guy in the building is creeping her out, turn out to be missing, and noone can find her, she wasn't seen or reported to leave.

Jumping to another dimension was a bit out there.

When in turn, the easy thing to believe was that she was murdered inside.

Which they only found her after her blood was leaking out of an air vent, where they found her gagged, with a golden cross taped to her mouth. the autopsy leans toward that she died from asphyxiation, suffocated.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
She was tortured? I didn't read anything in the followup that said she was tortured. Strange, I wouldn't be surprised that one of her fellow co-workers killed her. They've got to have a person of interest. The securit camera's have to have shown someone?!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
An elevator operator in the building has been arrested in the case.

Elevator Operator Arrested in Death of Cleaning Woman Found Stuffed in High Rise Air Duct

NEW YORK — An elevator operator at a high rise near the World Trade Center site was arrested in the slaying of a Dominican-born cleaning woman whose bound body was found stuffed in an air conditioning duct.

Joseph Pabon was taken into custody at 7:30 p.m., New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said. Police pulled him over after he left his Staten Island home in a car with two other people, Browne said.

Charges were pending, he said. Pabon's attorney, Mario Gallucci, didn't immediately return a telephone message Friday

Browne said earlier Friday that DNA evidence had linked the elevator operator to the killing of Eridania Rodriguez, whose body was found with a gold crucifix taped to her mouth in the Manhattan high rise where she worked.

Evidently they got some of his dna from under her fingernails.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm so glad they found the guy who did this! What a terrible way to die! Now the family can put their loved one to rest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join