It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS THE NEW AGE/THOUGHT MOVEMENT CREATING A MORE REPRESSIVE WORLD?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
IS THE NEW AGE/THOUGHT MOVEMENT CREATING A MORE REPRESSIVE WORLD?

I HAVE SEEN CHANNELERS SUCH AS RAMTHA AND ABRAHAM HICKS SAYING THE FOLLOWING:

1. STAY IN YOUR CURRENT WORK/RELATIONSHIP SITUATION EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE OR DISLIKE IT.

2. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EVIL.

3. STRESSFUL SITUATIONS ARE GOOD FOR YOUR GROWTH AND ARE NECESSARY TO OPEN THE THIRD EYE.

4. IF WE ALL SOMEHOW INDIVIDUALLY ALIGN WITH THE SOURCE WE WILL BRING THIS ENERGY INTO THE WORLD AND CREATE A BETTER PLACE (I THINK OUR SOCIETY HAS GONE DOWNHILL SINCE THE 80'S INSTEAD).

5. STRESSFUL AND ABUSIVE SITUATIONS PROMOTE THE GROWTH OF YOUR SPIRIT AND IF THEY ARE OVERCOME YOU WILL BE A MORE FREE PERSON YOURSELF.

** I FEEL THE END RESULT OF THIS IS SETTING UP A SITUATION WHERE MORE SPIRITUALLY PEOPLE ARE PACIFIED, AND LET CRUEL AND ABUSIVE PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER THEY WANT, AND THEY ENABLE A REPRESSIVE NEW WORLD ORDER TO GET INTO PLACE.

** ALSO I DON'T HERE ANYTHING ABOUT BEING COMPASSIONATE TOWARD YOUR FELLOW MAN, AND GET NO SENSE OF UNITY AND COMMUNITY FROM LISTENING TO THESE CHANNELINGS. (NO HEART CHAKRA SPACE).

** ALSO I SEE NOBODY CHALLENGING OR QUESTIONING THESE TEACHINGS.

COULD ANYONE GET ME ANY WEB SITES OR FORUM LINKS WHERE I CAN INVESTIGATE MORE OF THIS ?

THANKS

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
starman, look up in your tool bar. There is a red button that says "u2u's". Those are private messages. Click on it please.

join