It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was God's Wife?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
LOL and all this this time I thought it was Judith Bunker.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Can it be any easier to understand? To comprehend for any simple soul in this galaxy? Hitler and Rome is the beast. Some Jew is the False Prophet.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I mean. Who did you think she was? The other Good?. Think about it. Every woman has suffered every month bleeding for a frekking week, living with man made parasites inside themselves until they hav to press bowling balls through a passage made for a lemon. I say DAMN. No, woman is mean, though great, you won't steal my mama away as quick as you rid yourselves with the FATHER.

[edit on 27/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

And part of the story is that what is translated Lucifer in King James, should be translated Sophia or simply Evening Star. This implies the female characteristics of Babylon and everything is fine for another while.... You'll have to burn out to see the end....

The Morning- and the Evening Stars were seen as two different bodies, since they arrive at oposite sides of the sky. Venus we call it. But the astrological rules for the Morning and Evening stars isn't foreign for themselves, they coincide and meet. Vesper is the ultimate woman and Lucifer is the ultimate man. None of us probably know Ani.....

[edit on 27/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Neo it was a joke. Judith is from a tv show all in the family.

But about your other points, I somewhat agree but not all the way.

peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'll have to add that I don't hold Sophia or Baphomet as the mother principle. I see all of creation as female, while the forces of the universe gathered in intelligence in harmony with the created universes, is the male principle. I see everything as music, where every lifeform is kind of a symphony of genes, biomass, neurons and intellect. Everything can be observed as beautiful and harmonic in my mind. Life is technology in motion.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What is with the natural oneness? That belief is weird to me. Oneness doesn't have a name, oneness doesn't have a personality, you can't see oneness, you can't understand it, it can't teach and talk to it's creation.

This is truly a belief created by souls who want a belief that fits their lifestyle.

anyways let people believe what they want.

hey Neo you still didn't get the joke I made? You don't watch tv bro?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I see a universe as a psevdo-biological entity. Genetics and DNA-based life is merely like fongus on a globe. If you look into your own brain, you will see the same things as you would on a stormy night with lightnings and electrical bursts moving from one area to another. And if you direct a telescope at the sky you will see the same patterns. Life, or rather the foundation of life, is being, or awareness of existance, the ability to perceive any chosen realities conciously. And all life we know of is based on neural interaction, or electricity. Did you know that a normal humanbeing at any time in life holds the same amount of electrical current as a 120 volt battery? We are structured energy. Everything we see is first interpreted by the brain and then recreated or rendered as a hologram inside our minds. Everything we see is scanned and broken up into advanced palindromes, spirals and other geometrical shapes, like a highly advanced screen only your mind is in true 4+D, giving you a for what we know a relatively accurate rendering of what we know as reality. Inside your brain. In the ultimate length, an ultimately large ammounts of universes, together form a being larger than life itself. IMHO. Everything IS, unless you cease to exist and is unable to explain yourself, and dissapear in a puff of logic.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
You don't watch tv bro?

Not much. Sold my last TV to a friend some time back.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21c0d9991294.jpg[/atsimg]
Compare this picture…
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5d80b733785.gif[/atsimg]
with this picture…
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d58f65d9a70e.jpg[/atsimg]
and finally with the statue of George Washington in front of the United States Capitol…

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join