It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new conspiracy, well, new to me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well mostly this week I have been watching....Torchwood, Children of the earth torchwood......

for those of you who havent watched this, or for those outside the UK, It's a spin off from the Dr Who series......anyways this week they're showing a special on the BBC, the quick version of what it's about is:

to stop aliens wiping out humanity in 1965 the UK government gives them a gift of 12 children, which they somehow intergrate into thier own bodies, unsure of how or why yet.....anyways, its 2009 and they're back for more, 10% of the worlds children to be precise......

on last nights episode a committee are discussing if they should hand them over and how it could be accomplished, a few statements jumped out to a conspiracist like myself

how to chose the children, obviously those in the know will be exempt from handing their kids over, and in 10 years we will need the children who are destined to work in factorys, farms, civil service etc. Etc. These kids will be the ones who are at the moment in the best performing schools. So we need to take from the worst performng schools those that are destined to spend their lifes on benefits or those destined for a life of crime and prison.

"we can tell their parentsthey need some kind of vaccine, we can tell them there was a problem and a percentage had a lethal reaction, were sorry"

by taking out this amount of children if would solve the world population crisis that will arise in 20-30 years....

Qoute from the series "what else are the school league tables for"

well this got me thinking, what are they for really?

Why are we dividing our kids up at such an early age?

How are the league tables reflective of the schools, surely what they are really reflecting is that some schools have better teachers, if thats the case why are the teachers not spread out more?

Or do we really need a good dividing line between those who are needed and those who are potentially going to be a drain on resources?

Have torchwood touched on a potential future problem?

So for future referance if you gat a letter or something offering your kids a free day out without you or were all told our kids need innoculated against something (swine flu anyone!), keep them home, keep them safe.....................................................................................................................................

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Believe it or not, there is an active thread on this already:

Depopulating the earth...how would you do it?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

rogerstigers, did you used to be a mod? because for some reason whenever i see your avatar i picture forum moderator on it..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

LOL! No, not even close. In fact this avatar didn't even exist until a few months ago..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The premise is interesting.

Sort of "stealth eugenics".

I tried to watch Torchwood. Made it about 15 minutes through the first episode and that was all.

The show was so stupid it was painful.

top topics

join