It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of the eye of horus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
my dream starts with me waking up in a field of grass with ppl that i know standing around me,friends,family,ppl that i seen before....im get up and im in this tight circle of people stand straight up,i asked"What are u guys doing?"I tryed 2 move through them but nobody would moveand i asked again"HEY CAN I GET through!"...and i noticed other people stand straight up as well but in lines,then i noticed that they were making somthing with there bodys,like sometype of outline the could be seen from the skythenmy view changed from the ground to the air looking down and i was in the middle of a eye but it wasnt a regualer eye,it was a egyption looking eye(at the time i didnt know it was the eye of horus)then all of a sudden the everything went pitch black and the outline had turned gold and an extreme amount of peace and love for some reason i later googled egyption eyes and found the eye of horus

what are your thoughts...is the all seeing eye and the eye of horus the same?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have no idea if the eyes are the same or different, but maybe your dream means that you feel loved by all of your friends and family but you also feel a bit restrained by them. Or maybe that's what you might have been feeling, but this dream was telling you that their interest in you is not restraining but supportive? Just a shot in the dark.

new topics

join