It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu is back in the media, new plans for mass vaccination on our kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
OK, so now that Michael Jackson is buried and not taking 24/7 coverage on the news, we are talking about Swine flu again. So, when exactly did the number of infected go from about 50 in the US to over 40,000? Anyway, on Fox News the other day, they were talking about it, and noted that it is starting to get stronger. It has now built a resistance to Tamiflu, due to everyone buying it up and using it all the time. It's just like the whole anthrax thing and everyone taking Cipro. Not surprised, considering that big brother told everyone then and now that this magic drug will fix you, but (as always this is when people stop listening, and big bro knew this) if everyone starts taking it, the virus will develop an immunity to it. So now there are no drugs on the market to treat an infection. So, now they can make room for Baxter's new immunization, loaded up with ASA (squalene, which has been known and PROVEN to cause gulf war like symptoms in those who have been vaccinated with the military's anthrax vaccination in the 90's, and still today). While in the same report they had expressed concern that the virus may develop an immunity to this vaccine as well. So we will be left once again with no protection, and also have all kinds of side effects from neural damage to coronary disorders, and who knows what else. (you can look up the reports and studies of squalene adjuvantshere)They said on MSM that they are planning to launch a "voluntary" mass immunization in schools starting this fall. As well as for the elderly, young, and "high risk" personnel. As well as the military (I will NOT let them shove that crap in me. I have already had an "adverse reaction" to the anthrax vaccination, and have refused the 5th and 6th shots. I don't know about you, but I don't remember ever getting a permission slip for my parents to sign in school when receiving the annul "voluntary" nasal flu vaccination. And I'm pretty sure that my daughter will not be sent home with one for me to sign either. so basically, leaving the children ignorant of an option, and not informing the parents, upfront that is, maybe somehow informally in a pamphlet handed out to the kids in a stack of papers no one will read about the schools annual agenda, and some other crap to bore you with before you get to that part. I strongly encourage all of you out there with kids attending school in the fall to be actively engaged and up to date with what's going on in your schools to prevent your child from being unknowingly suckered into taking this horrible "vaccine."

[edit on 10-7-2009 by resist2012]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hard to read without formatting

in any even you could also simply add this to one of the hundreds of other swine flu threads, i don't think it merits it's own unless you can format it and bring some new material or ideas to the table

cheers

[edit on 10-7-2009 by warrenb]

join