It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tax Evaders' Guilty of Plot to Kill Feds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I've read about these cases before. To my knowledge you only get away with it until you either go public and/or start advertising you new way to avoid taxes.

When you come up on the radar of the feds, you lose. I don't think that anyone has been successful in winning a lawsuit based on one of those schemes.

But, that doesn't stop them from trying. '
'

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Wildbob77]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
***Comments censored due to explicit language and extreme _____***

We should ***CENSORED***

Now you know exactly how I feel!

Mwahaha, I now know how to get my point across without saying it directly.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They should have complied?!? "If only they would have complied." I've seen this phrase a couple times here.

I believe this precept is wrong, or at least ideally it would be considered such. They have done exactly what they needed to do. How could anyone even think differently?

These people did what they know was the right thing to do. THERE IS NO LAW...PERIOD! This means that this is NOTHING short of them being made an example of in an effort to instill fear in YOU and ME. This is completely despicable! It's our "Masters" showing us who's "Owns" us...basically daring us to disobey! This is the EXACT time there should be One Million people outside their cell DAMANDING they be released!

We are being EXTORTED by BULLIES, plain and simple. They were put to death(30 Years?!?) for not complying with a law that doesn't exist. They are being punished SEVERELY for adhering completely with the Constitution of the United States of America.

This simply makes my blood boil people! They are slapping us in the face, ridiculing us and laughing at us every minute of every day! Audit the FED?!? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....please...What a joke! Hari Kari's looking better every dam day.

EDIT: I believe they didn't do this for 'themselves'. They did it for us...and we should repay the favor and demand their release in numbers that couldn't be denied. PLEASE tell me someone's doing the right thing...then tell me how to get in touch with them. I don't have the logistic or financial ability to do this myself, but I will fight with fervent patriotism for these people.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The state screwed up and passed an illegal act in the Congress of 1913, they have managed to avert challenges because an armed enforcement component was 'gifted' to the Fed and thus became a legitimate tool to enforce an illegitimate law, and political judicial system is protects them.

I suggest if we don't challenge the fundamentals of the issue, they will invent, confabulate, and sensationalize EVERYTHING they do to justify their burning desire to create the impression that the Fed's policy is THE LAW and challenging the Fed is hopeless.

The IRS needs to be audited.... closely.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm surprised they didn't call them "white suppremists". Thats usually the pattern, then they kill them by sniper or drop a fuel cell on them and say they were committing mass suicide.

And don't forget, it's always called a "compound" instead of a house and they always say they were "stock piling" guns.

Yeah it's government murder by the book.

Same old same old - I suggest you all read about Ruby Ridge or Waco.

The only difference is that today we're all a little too aware of the lies.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Never mind.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by whitewave]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join