It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ is NOT dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I am really curious as to when the Micheal Jackson "sightings" will start occuring. Threads have already been posted on ATS in reference that "the coffin was empty". That may have been a security measure should he actually have passed away, nonetheless the flood gates are open all "conspiracies" coming to light.

On topic though, I would like to ask the ATS community toplay Devil's Advocate for a minute. I have already heard so many theories wafting around in my local watering hole regarding his fake death. Anyone care to contribute ?

Did he fake his death to recover from his financial situation ?

Better yet was he forced by the "family" to do so ?

What gain is there from faking a death right before the launch of a worldwide tour....that answer is obvious.

Is MJ in hiding with the likes of Tupac Shakur, Elvis, etc....seriously.

Your opinions appreciated.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You dont live in South Korea by chance would ya?

I wonder when their computers will sell destruct??

MJ is Dead as a door Nob..

Latoya's may pass off as a look alike but thats about it..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I saw his little girl crying and talking about her Dad at the Memorial Service. If he is not dead, and he put her through that, I will kill him myself!

BTW, how ridiculous are all these MJ threads? Including this one! I can't believe I responded.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This crossed my mind when I saw a clip of the circu.. funeral.

In the background said "Micheal is not dead, he will live forever" or something closely to it.

It gave me the creeps, if anything he would be the types of person to sacrifice the daily advantages of being able to go out in public in order to gain back the attention and affection of the public to be seen as a "legend" and so on, PLUS all the freaking money that will now be made from everything he's ever touched.

With that being said, no I do not think he is alive, no I do not think there is any conspiracy to this situation, he was a man who enjoyed his high and he was able to afford a high that most people have never even experienced people are either a little dim in the intelligence or desperate for conspiracy if they can not see this.

People die everyday because of these things, it surely isn't anything new.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I found it strange that during the initial coverage I was watching CNN and Wolf Blitzer was 'tossing' to a reporter in the field and said:

"And now, Live from the Coroner's office......"

(I nearly fell out of my chair with the absurdity of that comment.)

Oddly, the Field Reporter kept looking over his back as if MJ was gonna walk out the front door.

I am so happy I could share this.

Regards...KK

[edit on 10-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Please do not take me as one who promotes or suggests these theories/ conspiracies.

I too think he passed. May he rest in peace. His family has gone through enough all these years dealing with family matters, etc. Leave them alone !! His legacy will endure. He truly was a prodigy and shaped the future of music as we know it. He raised the "bar". OUR modern day Elvis.

Much respect and love for the memories I have as a youth listening and emulating his techniques.

The discussion is merely to debunk the rumors. The man passed two weeks ago and is stillmaking headlines. Now with all the speculation that he was "murdered"..."Doc on the run"...and Yes, he faked his death.

I don't want to exhaust a subject already out of fuel. I thought we were discussing Conspiracy theories here, sarcastically or with conviction.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by _DISAVOWED_]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So where is the proof, or attempt at proving, that he is still alive. (note your thread title).

It appears he died just as many other musicians did, fast life and drugs.

new topics

top topics

join