It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld Testifies Regarding Abuses @ Abu Ghraib Prison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We did not have any busisness in iraq and all this would never have happened if it was'nt for this moroon president we have he should be the one to resign along with Rumsfeld. Now we face the consecuences of their action along with all the death soldiers and the ones that will die by the time this is over if ever gets over.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Too bad Rummy didn't have the stomach to stand up and say that those prisoners probably didn't get half what they deserved. The only people he should apologize to is the parents of our soldiers in Iraq who will be forced to suffer more casualties of their sons and daughters because our government is now hamstrung over a little good fun by a few soldiers instead of focused solely on doing what is necessary to pacify Iraq.

We need to get tough or get out. Unless we are willing to tell the Iraqis that we will have stability and peace even if it means we have to kill every last one of them, then we don't have what it takes to win.

And enough of this "respect" for Islam (particularly since there hasn't been much of a reason to have any respect for Islam for most of the past several hundred years). We should tell the Iraqis that if our troops are attacked, we will systematically destroy their holy sites and sexually humiliate their clerics. These people already think we are "crusaders" who are at war with Islam (and I don't think there is much we can do to change their minds), so lets not dissapoint them.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Have you seen the latest? It's getting worse!

Video of guards raping young boys!!!

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Sessions pointed out that some terrorists have offered money for Rumsfeld's death.

On another note:

As stated earlier in this thread heckling protesters stood up during Rumsfeld�s opening statement chanting �FIRE RUMSFELD� the were quickly ushered out of the hearing.

Photo of protesters below.

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by kinglizard]

King Lizard

Your post almost made my head burst. Meaning i had a huge flashback for some reason.

1.the picture of protertors, i watched that segment on tv live today and thought what the hell. A very lame attempt at protestors they were.
Let me explain before everyone jumps on me.
Rummy isnt in there for a parking ticket.
Wouldnt security suspect a group of people that looked like a bunch of college fremen? I sure would why would they be there otherwise than to cause trouble.

If you watch a replay of it (which i dont have) you will see the camera on rummy then you hear FIRE RUMSFELD!! The camera then turns to the protestors in view of the camera is a security guard. The guard is looking back and forth between the protestors and rummy. This happens a few times, i ask this to everyone Why were they not immediately shut up and ushered out. No they walk out like a bunch of kids in a class.

I didnt see a sign of protestor one in that room just a planned outburst from inside that room.

This is just my theory i have no proof, but ask everyone to watch that segement and think about what is happening

L-

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
... or be shown.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Has anyone found the video yet? That MSN stream doesn't seem to work anymore.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join