It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is a good thing if it's been presented by the Russian President. I happen to know for a fact that Russia is completely free of the Illuminati at the moment. The incident with Georgia was proof enough for me. This may not necessarily be the NWO. I know it's difficult to put into perspective, but these groups are not nearly as powerful as they used to be and they never really were completely in control. Actually, they're on the verge of financial collapse. Don't be so quick to write this off as another gloomy evil.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

you can make alot of things show symbols.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't think this website is shown here in this thread, yall might want to have a look at it:

www.futureworldcurrency.com...

The world in a coin. This is our vision, our hope. It is a necessity and a challenge. What seems an impossible dream becomes an inevitable historic, economic and social process. It is an event which is intertwined with the fate of human evolution.

Read the Manifesto, here is just a tidbit, from Article 10:

It will be the responsibility of the world's future citizens and the governments they put in place to make our Project a reality. This project is driven by a firm belief in the unification and co-existence of different peoples. It aims to promote an increasingly equal distribution of the planet's resources and human intellect.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

This is a good thing if it's been presented by the Russian President. I happen to know for a fact that Russia is completely free of the Illuminati at the moment.

Oh really? You trust the Russians? Have you ever read Alexander Solzhenitsyn's work, "The Gulag Archipelago"? If not, I would suggest you read it before you start believing a Russian President promoting a world currency.

I would be very, very curious to know what makes you believe that Russia is completely free of the Illuminati. I know they kicked out several investment bankers some time ago (alleged "Rothschild agents" - whatever that means), but I don't believe for a moment that Russia isn't up to its old tricks.

And it appears that our beloved President is taking the bait, hook-line-and sinker with his recent pronouncement (without Congressional approval by the way, which is un-Constitutional) to significantly reduce our nuke arsenal - This while North Korea, Al-Queda, and Iran are all working on their nuclear aspirations.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

www.bloomberg.com

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev illustrated his call for a supranational currency to replace the dollar by pulling from his pocket a sample coin of a “united future world currency.”

“Here it is,” Medvedev told reporters today in L’Aquila, Italy, after a summit of the Group of Eight nations. “You can see it and touch it.”

The coin, which bears the words “unity in diversity,” was minted in Belgium and presented to the heads of G-8 delegations, Medvedev said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8342b3343de.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a0b5e96f2eb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d22f9b4a5f7.jpg[/atsimg]

FIRST TEST ISSUE:
OBVERSE the “Number 1” icon is repeated five times, representing the five continents. The border inscription reads “Unity in Diversity” and includes the first issue date of 2009.

Author: Luc Luycx, Royal Mint of Belgium.

REVERSE: the Tree of Life, with five leaves symbolizing local tree species that grow in the five continents. The border inscription reads “United Future World Currency”.

Author: Laura Cretara, former artistic chief of the Italian State Mint.
www.futureworldcurrency.com...

You can read more about this information at the "United Future World Currency" website:
United Future World Currency

[edit on 10-7-2009 by MOFreemason]

[edit on 10-7-2009 by MOFreemason]

I have not had the time to read this whole threads replies so apologies if this has already been posted previously.

Notice the 5 stars on the coin.

5 states or regions.

EU, NAU, AU, CAU and USAN possibly?

Im keeping my eyes on free trade agreements, always the tiptoe towards Union agreements in my opinon.

www.africa-union.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

As for the slogan "Unity in diversity" thats saying unity in difference? Kinda topsy turvey is it not as differences are what makes us seperate from each other?

Then again a book already predicts this but its a bad word on ATS these days.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Nazis are back!

History is about to repeat itself in the worst way it appears.

The front of the coin that looks like a bunch of nested 1's immediately reminded me of this, it's really an eagle..

The maple leaf on the back can also be spun as a representation of this..

Check out the 4 letters in the middle just above the leaf.

R.E.W.O

Flip the W and you have ROME when you unscramble them.

The red shield image above is how the Rothschild (red shield) name came to be. The family name was Bauer originally.

The two headed eagle image is usually associated with the Holy Roman Empire (although many countries use it in their coat of arms), however it's clear to me in this instance that it points to the Vatican.

Finally.. if you haven't, familiarize yourself with this.

The Rothschilds and their "Nazi" Pope

What on Earth are we in for if a one world government was ever set in place?

[edit on 17-7-2009 by massexodus]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Obama is a darn fool to not know he is being used. I bet he thinks he's just helping to usher in some global utopia.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't like this guy Luc Luycx.

This more than anything really stood out to me, his personal sigil is being powered day by day by millions of people without them realizing it. He knows it though.

Currency designer always seemed like a very occult position to me.

One of his previous currency designs, the euro, has 666 encoded quite blatantly into one of the engravings.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f5d4729cdec.jpg[/atsimg]

6 stars on top, 6 stars on the bottom, connected by 6 lines (prison bars)

"Luycx had been working at the Koninklijke Belgische Munt (Royal Belgium Mint) for 15 years, designing coins on computer.In 1996, Luyncx created a series of coins in CorelDRAW and sumbitted them to the design competition held by every EU member state, with the exception of Denmark.He was not alone of course.
Luycx won the competition for the common face of the coins and today his designs appear on the back of 50 billion euro coins circulating throughout Europe.He also received 24,000 ECU for his prize-winning series of design."

Weird.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
seriously, if russia and china dump the US dollar.. the world economy will COLLAPSE.. imagine the dark age that began in 1358 when the Venitian banking system fell apart similarly.. this time it will be on a world scale and billions will die

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
nevermind, actually. Just wanna say to much paranoia isnt healthy. .

peace.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 20-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

don't forget the old saying about paranoia: if you think someone is after you but no one is after you, you are paranoid; if you think someone is after you and they really are after you, that's being aware of danger in a practical way. We are currently in a position where really destructive things are happening to our economy. It's difficult to separate the paranoia from the real, but we need to keep trying.

It really isn't all paranoia. We really need to look at and identify danger.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

This more than anything really stood out to me, his personal sigil is being powered day by day by millions of people without them realizing it. He knows it though.

One of his previous currency designs, the euro, has 666 encoded quite blatantly into one of the engravings.

"Luycx had been working at the Koninklijke Belgische Munt (Royal Belgium Mint) for 15 years, designing coins on computer.In 1996, Luyncx created a series of coins in CorelDRAW and sumbitted them to the design competition held by every EU member state, with the exception of Denmark.He was not alone of course.
Luycx won the competition for the common face of the coins and today his designs appear on the back of 50 billion euro coins circulating throughout Europe.He also received 24,000 ECU for his prize-winning series of design."

Weird.

What a ridiculous assumption! as if they had the suggestion to put prison bars on their coins? or 666? man you paranoid..
Although we paid a lot more with the euro, i like the design, i like it when i go to a coffeeshop/hasjbar [uberhaupt
]and see how many different euro's i get as change [many tourists go there
] I think i like the Italian ones the most

images.google.nl...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Too much paranoia here. As a race, humans will not advance by division. At any given moment, we are at war in some region. If we can't rise up from this and unite, we will only bring about our own destruction. Only when we pull together, will we successfully advance as a race, and discover other races in the universe around us.

I find it amazing that the same people here who ignorantly proclaim "Deny Ignorance" are the same who fight the advance of the human race. You all act as if you and your nation are the only nations that should survive.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

Weird.

The 666 and prison bars is likely a very far-fetched stretch.

I like an earlier post that asserted the stars represent the major continents that would abandon their differences, united with one currency.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Three sets of 6 is not stretching it when it's right there in my opinion.

Edit: hahaha paranoid conclusion is what I'm here for man. Someone's gotta do it.

Seriously though, there really is 3 groups of six, that's all I was saying, the prison bars was in parentheses as a flow of thought mechanism.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well we could accept it with open arms and then keep doing what we are doing now economically.

If we did that we could easily cause the crash of the entire planet and blame it on China and Russia along with any other nation into this idea for being stupid and causing the economical failure of the entire planet.

Then go back to the dollar which would cause it's value to skyrocket over the one other world currency and place the US right back on top maybe even further ahead than we were at our prime.

Any debt we had would then be paid off with this world currency and no Dollar would leave the US to pay off the budget because the original dollar was converted to this currency.

Man you guys are lucky I have no power in govt. what so ever lol the whole planet would hate us by the time I retired assuming I wasn't shot.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by massexodus
Obama is a darn fool to not know he is being used. I bet he thinks he's just helping to usher in some global utopia.

Yeah, I bet you're right, a Harvard Professor who became the President of the United States has probably never considered it, while your credentials are surely much grander than his and you therefore know all and see all, right?

Stop listening to propaganda. I bet you watch Fox News.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This might be off topic, but I am sort of freaked out by this coin shrinker dude Bert Hickman... 205.243.100.155...

...and I'll get back on topic by stating that I'd like to see Medvedev's silly coin put through the shrinker

Stoneridge Engineering uses some Tesla technology to shrink coins. I never knew this until now. This is insane!

Just get one of those Russki coins and turn that thing into a shrinky dink and send it back to Medvedev with a note that says we'll shrink his entire currency supply if he doesn't straighten up and fly right.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

*facepalm*

North America and South American together are considered one continent (because North America is by no means a continent). Stop being such a nutcase.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Has anyone read Windswept House by Father Malachi Martin? Things seem to be progressing along just like he said they would. In fact, it's downright eerie.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join