It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC "Pumpers" Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Most of us are familiar with the abject tripe that CNBC rolls out everyday in a vain effort to convince the sheep that "green shoots" are upon us and good times are just ahead....

Dennis Kneale of CNBC has taken it upon himself to declare the recession is over..

Video Here

He was thoroughly monkey hammered by the blogosphere and took it personally..

Video Here

After much back and forth with Denninger eventually calling Kneale an "idiot" on his market ticker blog, Link Kneale felt compelled to have Denninger on the air...But NOT to debate his ridiculous "end of the recession" call...This was a HUGE mistake by CNBC and Kneale

Video Here

Notice how quick he was cut off when he mentioned CNBC acting as market manipulators? Dennis Kneale is WAY over his head and has opened up a can of worms that may ruin him and CNBC....

[edit on 10-7-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Is that dude wearing a toupe???

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills
Is that dude wearing a toupe???

Quite possibly so...

Are those hooters real?

Any other comments?

Maybe about his damning observations on the role of major media filling zombified jelly brains with feel good tripe in an effort to revitalize the abject lie that is our current economic system????

[edit on 10-7-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
CNBC and MSNBC are enemies of the general public. Everything they say and do supports centralized power (big government) and centralized money (investment advice to average individuals that profits big investors).

Here's Cramer in January 2008 predicting a 'Housing Shortage' in January 2009.

'Bear Stearns is not in Trouble'

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Dbriefed]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A good friend, former Wall St./State Dept. guy, told me the same thing Karl Just said. Only he goes a step further. As do most of us. There is collusion here, and I will boldly declare that CNBC MANIPULATES MARKETS BY USING POLITICAL PROPAGANDA AND FUDGED NUMBERS.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
A good friend, former Wall St./State Dept. guy, told me the same thing Karl Just said. Only he goes a step further. As do most of us. There is collusion here, and I will boldly declare that CNBC MANIPULATES MARKETS BY USING POLITICAL PROPAGANDA AND FUDGED NUMBERS.

Thanks for your insight..

I have an old college buddy who is leaving Wall St because of sheer disillusionment.....he and many he works with see it too, and are frankly sickened...they know what's coming...

BTW...His job was very quickly filled by an "individual from another country" who had no qualms about the charade....this is the untold story about this mess...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

Cramer has lost so much credibility over the past year...he is grasping at straws, just like all his buds at Gubmint Sachs...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

My friend constantly tells me that when he left the charade he took a bunch of people with him, but that action couldn't offset the ability of these institutions to replace them with far less ethical people. The frustration of the few honest people on Wall St. and Government is sourced in the institutionalized norm of corruption. The truly discerning just can't stomach what they see and hear.

The friend I talk with was among the first to introduce automated trading.. He's former Bear Stearns and at one point lobbied for them as well. He didn't stick around long enough for his name to be attached to damage control measures seen today. The idea of going back turns the guys' stomach.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

From what I have seen of Dennis Kneale, he looks to be totally over his head in interviews with those who try to really explain what is going on. He never seems to be able to debate them at all. It's really quite sad watching him try to win against the likes of Mr. Schiff and others like him. He just has no ammo to go after them with, making Kneale look even worse.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I think he's beginning to come to the sad realization that he has NO clue what he's talking about...he is a toy poodle amongst pit bulls...but most of the cast of CNBC is the same....Once they muzzled Santelli and Macke, I muted the sound...the only reason I turn it on is for the free ticker...

top topics

join