It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News is owned by the Obama Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
ABC News has sold its soul to the Obama administration. I can't really see how they can even call themselves a new outlet anymore.

First you had the ObamaCare infomercial last month to sell government run healthcare to the people. Opposing views were not allowed.
thecompetentconservative.com...

Now you have ABC news coming out to defend the great leader about this photo of Obama checking out a girls booty. (a 16 year old by the way :lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4258a5795e9.jpg[/atsimg]

ABC News came out with this gem:
"The president was on a higher step and was stepping down -- so he looked down to assure his footing as the woman was walking up the stairs."

They even posted a video that they say really shows how innocent the whole thing was. (To me the video only confirms that he was checking out the booty).
blogs.abcnews.com...

ABC should be embarassed and ashamed about what they have become. The picture is what it is. Obama and Sarkozy got caught in the act of checking out a girls behind. They would have been better off just ignoring the story instead of coming out with some BS. It makes them look foolish.

True journalism is just about dead in America.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
that is why they are now called the "state run media"
just like in China and Korea.

besides, who still watches ABC, NBC or CBS for that matter?

I get my news from the cable stations.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by JulieMills]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ABC news is fair and balanced. They have signed several new "journalists" too -- Bob O'Ricky, Glance Buck, Sid Hamity, Ron Pimbaugh, and Douchey B. McGee. First broadcast went on last night, where the "journalist" kept it fair and balanced when they all talked about what a great job Obama was doing, then "debated" six opposition commentators who thought Obama was doing a bad job. During the fair and balanced debates, Bob O'Ricky proved he was right when he cut their mics off, slandered their names, and interrupted every single time they tried to speak.

In other news, Fox News attacks ABC as "thieves and scoundrels" who "stole our business model."

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
actually after watching it in a video...i kinda agree.

He was helping a woman down, looking to the ground before he helped her down. Doesnt look like hes checking her out honestly.

the other guy, not so sure

+ who care "P

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am not Obama fan, but c'mon. That girl has got a badonkadonk. If Obama didn't check it out I would suspect him of being gay.

He should maybe try to keep it on the d/l though, with cameras rolling and his wife tagging along.

BTW Julie, your avatar is awesome. Who took the pic?

new topics

top topics

join