It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama was born in Hawaii and is our President.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OK I'm a bit ticked off at some of the logic in this thread but I will try to ignore most of it. Allow me to first give a bit of a background of myself:

I am and have always been 100% independent. I have many liberal views but at the same time I have been called an right wing extremist on many occasions.

Secondly, I supported Obama in the election. Lots of people did. His promised were a pipe dream to say the least and we all see where they are going now.

During the election I saw the whole birth certificate conspiracy and just considered it the average smear compaign that comes with any presidency. However, when I saw the fact the everything was dropped and no evidence was followed, I began to become suspicious, as should ANYONE who values truth above all else.

When the COLB was released I sort of shrugged it off while at the same time asking, "OK but where is the birth certificate?" The fact that anyone can obtain it obviously should raise some questions.

The only reason that I ever "jumped on the bandwagon" so to speak, was the pure defensiveness of the entire campaign and Obama himself, with nobody willing to provide any definate proof - a task that would prove quite simple if it were available and would certainly nullify any debate about the subject (at least in the eyes of reasonable people), yet it is not done. Why?

To assume that someone is simply telling the truth, or to assume that government isn't capable of faking something as simple as this, certainly isn't beminding of a truth seeker of any caliber. In fact, some would be hard pressed to call such a person a "sheeple" simply because they are eating what they are fed practically without question.

This isn't a matter of sore losers or dems vs republicans - it is a matter of truth. Anyone who looks at this should know that obviously the entire truth isn't being shown and the big quest is why?

It doesn't necessarily mean that Obama WASN'T born in Hawaii, I'm not going to assume like some people do - however, it certainly doesn't prove that he was.

With the way he is leading the country at the moment, I believe something like this would be quite imparative to the population to oust him if he indeed is no eligable. Of course, another puppet would step in line so what good would it do?

Simply the satisfaction of knowing the REAL TRUTH is what I am after.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well, I am not sure that this is proof or not, and I am not sure whether or not it's been mentioned before, but someone showed me this news article from 2006:

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

"Very rarely have I met a more impressive person than Tammy Duckworth," said Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., in an article the day before she announced her candidacy Dec. 18. "She just has the poise and exudes the type of character that I think would make her an astounding public servant."

Duckworth is happy to point out that she and Hawai'i-raised Punahou graduate Obama have "a kama'aina connection."

Both were born outside the country — Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand — and graduated from high school in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively.

Obama's people never corrected this info, and it's three years old. It's the reporter, not Duckworth, saying that Obama was born in Indonesia.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by Jessicamsa]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think it comes down to this. If someone asked you to produce your birth certificate, how much money would you spend to keep it private? My answer is zero, Obama's answer is millions.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

It would depend on whether or not I have already shown my birth certificate. After a while one would have to defend themselves.

In court if you don't defend yourself the other side will win the case. You have to defend yourself in a court action. Justice is not automatic. I could accuse you of the wrongful death of a family member, if you didn't defend yourself, I would win without presenting any evidence to support my case. Why? Cause you didn't defend yourself.

I learned a hard lesson about representation in a courtroom a few years ago. If you want your side to win you have to hire a good lawyer. We have the best legal system money can buy here in America.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Personally I thought that if one parent was a US citizen, then the child of said parent was automatically considered to be a citizen of the US.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

volubrjotr.com... a/

I do not know if these links have been posted on here yet or not. This birth certificate has a footprint.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join