It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Mergers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have merged with astral entities. Some have a form , some are orbs of light and others are just an energy. I believe it is these mergers that transfer the information within the Universe, it is maybe in this manner how all beings spread awarness and knowledge between the ONE.

For me it started with the Universal Source sending me information down loads. My 3rd eye would open and I would recieve pictures, data, information for hours and hours and it was all out of my control. Somehow this caused a spiritual awakening and very soon after astral entites would visit me.

Initially it was very frightening as some were dark but over time I have learnt to discern and never merge with the dark ones. Merging with dark entites destroys ones spirit and all they do is take.

At first I was concerned all that was happening in these mergers was my life force was being drained, but now I have seen over time that actually my awarness is rising and my connection to spirit is enhanced greatly. This is why I think this is a way of the ONE exchanging information within all dimensional beings. This is how the Universe and its many dimensions are ascending/learning. There is infact an exchange of dimensional knowledge going on.

The merger itself is like a meditative energy exchange of information. I become aware of an astral entity, I very quickly discern its frequency and intention and then we become one. Its hard to describe but I have read the exact same experience from member Smokingman2006 in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... He described it brilliantly and when I read his description I was very happy others were experiencing what I had. I know his mergers have had a profound effect on his life.

We become one in a spiral of energy that goes up and out through the crown chakra. The information exchanged then enters my awarness over the following days. This exchange feels like its being done on another realm, its totally full of light, love, bliss and understanding. Total awarness is felt within so I can only assume these entities are of good intent. The mergers always happen when Im in an alternative state, only once at the very beginning did one happen while I was just sat and not meditating.

Several times I have had to fight off dark entities who only wish to take. They first appear as a dark terrible force above me, then a black vortex appears and I feel them trying to pull my aura/energy into it. I am becoming less and less afraid of these types the more I fight them off.

I dont know if this is widely known about, but I seem to have taken to it. At first I thought it odd and crazy but now as my soul frequency increases and my awarness improves with each merger I can only hope it is a good thing.

Of course I am aware this may be totally wrong and dangerous and that I may be putting my self at risk. It is just something that happens and even if I try to stop it for any length of time, it always returns.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Mergers with astral entities may be dangerous for people who do not have discernment on the true intentions of these entities. I have learned, trough my own experience, that astral entities cannot be trusted, because they are anti-human. They can project good intentions, and information that secures the ego. These mergers can make us understand the nature of our multidimensionality, and for this reason, it is good.

These mergers can also bring a form of domination on the mind. The "food" these entities need is the energy released from an emotion emanating from an experience. The connection is always via the mind of humans. That is where the manipulation exists. The opening up of chakras can increase the manipulation, and one needs to be very careful and aware of the information that's being provided.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Originally posted by lagenese

These mergers can make us understand the nature of our multidimensionality, and for this reason, it is good.

So there is a good side to it but it can be dangerous? Yes there is no doubt I have become aware of our multidimensional nature.

The opening up of chakras can increase the manipulation, and one needs to be very careful and aware of the information that's being provided.

I have been told this before, I found it hard to accept that I was being told NOT to open my chakras and that by doing so I was open to manipulation. I must admit I did not take this persons advice as opening of the chakras is so widely done by so many. Especially for one such as I who has found much progression using the chakras. For me to NOT open chakras would be very hard now, however I can see the reasoning behind this. The higher chakras especially open naturally.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
As above As below. If those of a good intent decide to seek knowledge in the astral world the merger I believe does not in itself advance the individual.
A meeting in any sense doesnt always require the :merge: if you can speak on the astral via communication telepathy etc this can be a safer mode of information gathering.
The other side of the coin on the astral merger is that an attachment [sticky] is formed this is always not the way ahead.
The attachment becomes stronger and karma is weighed into the individuals matrix. Attachments= karma.
Merging is very self serving and creates a psyche of neediness and dependency.
Its better in my opinion to learn through observation and telepathic communication.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Merging is very self serving and creates a psyche of neediness and dependency.
Its better in my opinion to learn through observation and telepathic communication.

Self serving as in progressing ones awarness and knowledge of the greater realm? Is this really service to self? could it not be viewed as increasing the knowledge of the whole?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

Mergers with astral entities may be dangerous for people who do not have discernment on the true intentions of these entities. I have learned, trough my own experience, that astral entities cannot be trusted, because they are anti-human. They can project good intentions, and information that secures the ego. These mergers can make us understand the nature of our multidimensionality, and for this reason, it is good.

I read today on an older thread that any messages sent through the astral dimensions are ALWAYS manipulated and can not be trusted. That the only message that can ever be trusted are messages from the higher soul self/higher self.

It is for this reason I have now decided to end my astral mergers as I really cant be sure the information I recieve is safe.

Its odd because they seem OK, like last night I saw a white orb of light and it wanted to exchange information, I felt no fear but now see its messages are probably manipulated over the astral planes.

I shall see how it goes but I really think attempting to only contact my higher self is really the only way.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

join