It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two gay men kicked out of Chico's Tacos restaurant for kissing

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Personally i wouldn't want to see two bloke kissing especially as i was trying to eat a meal.

I don't care how un-PC this sounds but...

'Get a room!'

That's all...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

exactly my thoughts...i would personally have no problem with a gay or lesbian couple giving each other a quick kiss, holding hands or generally showing other kinds of simple affection. However, ANYONE who displays over the top physical affection no matter the orientation I find particularly loathesome. I see young teen boy/girl couples that do this on the train pretty often and its gross...i dont want to see ppls tongues diving into each others mouths. Not saying this is what happened...but intelligent cultured people should have a sense of 'propriety' and personal conduct based on the social context theyre in....otherwise any of us risks a negative response. I have to frequently remind my wife not to go over the top in public because alot of times there are nasty old men watching and i dont want to encourage their sick fantasies or instigate a situation. Common sense is always a good thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
if they have the right to tow your car if you park there .

the owners have the right to trow you out allso for vulgarity.

i would have kicked there butt's doing that in front of my kid's.

kid bite's taco...daddy why them guy's kissing each other...nasty not hungry now.

i know i am un-pc but i don't care...lol thats nasty

[edit on 14-7-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

I'm sorry but heterosexuality is normal, being homosexual is not - maybe thats unfortunate however way you find it but its the truth.

Children do not need to be exposed to homosexual activities, they maybe shown a lot of hetero activities in the media but again thats normal!

It isn't normal to be gay or a lesbian, full stop.

I'd love to hear from a gay/lesbian who could actually explain why they choose partners of their own sex - because so far I've never heard one and don't think I ever will.

It seems that people like that just don't know, they can only say they was born to like men. Tell me the actual reason why you can't have sex with the opposite sex, as which is natural and how humans re-produce.

I also know a couple of people who "turned" lesbian/gay because of their own insecurities- they didn't feel they were good enough for the opposite sex so turned to their own...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShAuNmAn-X

Can't even remember replying to one of your posts...

How would you explain when your six year old ask's daddy why two men were kissing each other?

As you said, you wouldn't... because you couldn't...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Gays disgusting, hetero's no.

Children are brought up to learn about a man and women, not a man and a man or a women and a women for that matter.

People shouldn't be allowed to distort innocent childrens views on sexuality via public displays of homosexuality!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Especially not gays, being homosexual isn't normal. I don't know why people will not accept this...

I've shown many facts and articles that prove there is no scientific reason to be gay.

Apart from my own personal experience in believing someone can be born gay I struggle...

Maybe being gay is a choice, I don't know

But if the doctors and scientists dont then happy days...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

100% agree,

Not a 2nd line!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
They were doing more than just the peck on the cheek. They were doing the Gay Agenda once again. They are lucky all they got was kicked out. People like that need to be tuned up for doing that in front of kids.

Just follow the below link to see how sick these homosexual freaks are and how it's covered up by the press.

americansfortruth.com...

Any time a heterosexual rapes a kid it's all over the news. Anytime a Gay rapes and kills or offers up children for sex they are given a pass by the press. You don't hear a thing unless they ae kicked out of some bar.

These are the people that gave us AIDS in North America and have yet to apologize for that... I say put them back in the closet by any means necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join