It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Security Waste

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Social Security Waste

www.newspusher.com

THE 5 STAR ARIZONA BILTMORE HOTEL IS KNOWN AS THE "JEWEL OF THE DESERT".
THIS WEEK IT'S LUXURIOUS POOL, SUMPTUOUS LOUNGE, CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE AND ALL 700 ROOMS - ARE RESERVED BY THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION FOR A TRAINING SEMINAR - ON US.

(LaJ: is this the wisest use of taxpayer dollars? )

SPENCER SAYS: "It is because this is time we need to serve the public the best way we can. We are here strictly to do training."

PETE SPENCER STAUNCHLY DEFENDS THE AGENCY'S "MANAGEMENT TANGO" CONFERENCE, EVEN AFTER INSURANCE GIANT AIG WAS RAKED OVER THE COALS FOR A SIMILAR RET
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
**Please note, story is in all caps because it is a transcript from the news piece that aired last night on FOX News.

This is an absolute disgrace to our tax paying dollars. This is a slap in the face...we have many good citizens of this country struggling to put food on the table, but yet these clowns are lavishing themselves with poolside cocktails and enjoying beautiful sceneries while they tee it up from the black tips.

If this doesn't convince you that our government is not serious about making true wholesale changes in our system, than I don't know what will.

I am 100% convinced that everything taking place on capital hill is nothing but stall tactics and charades until the eventual complete economic collapse.

What say you?

www.newspusher.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Please note this is not a BS link, it is the transcript from FOX News, this story was also aired on NPR radio this morning.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
But don't worry. When universal health care passes, this waste will automatically disappear, government will fix everything, and trust will be restored. God bless America...and no one else!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Archon_Adept

Yeah, you are right there my friend, Obama said that the key to total economic recovery is with his health care reform

It doesn't matter if you don't have a job, going to lose your home or lose the job you have, Health care reform is going to fix it all.

Morons is what we have in government.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is not trivial folks. This is not a private corporation, this is a federal government agency.

I mean if were going to pay 750,000 dollars for employees whose salaries we all pay for, then I want my accomodations at the Biltmore as well.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Well news like this one shows only one thing, while we the tax payer are still been gouged by federal and state and penny pinching, our for the people government have not regards toward the incredible recession we are enduring right now.

The have not regards at all, government spending is still going rampant and we are still left with the tab.

Now, where are the protest?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;

www.law.cornell.edu...

new topics

top topics

join