It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CO2 Emmissions And Counting.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ok so yesterday i was thinking about this Global warming effect and was wondering how we are going to combat it.... and i realised that by Industrialising the "3rd World Country's" we will bring about more CO2 Emmissions so this means that in effect we are reducing our CO2 emmissions in the developed World only to increase CO2 Emmissions in developing nations....

Ok, We are starting to use Wind Farms for our Electricity in some places and this will increase but are Wind Farms being introduced in the developing World right now or are they going the same way we in the developed World went?

Does this actually make sense?
Are we fighting a lost cause based on this?

Surely more Factories, Buildings, Cars etc etc etc will add to the CO2 Emmissions not reduce it!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Oh boy I hear them coming after you now. Before they get here and attack you as a lefty liberal Gore lover think about this...

Even George W gave in and admitted the truth of global warming before he left office. They seem to forget that.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Ok, i'm across the waters so i don't really know what Bush said or what Al Gore is upto..... what have they said about anything i mentioned above?

new topics

join