It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Filmed a GREEN UFO!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I filmed this over my house last night, it gave off a slight huming, notice the smaller ufo underneath it and sometimes you can see flashing lights.

At about 0:18 it starts to flash white and orange then back to green.

0:28 to 0:32 there are lots of flashes around it to the left.

I only had around 40 seconds to record because its a olympus 4 megapixel digital camera with a crap memory stick.

Anyone know what it could be?

I think you can just hear the sound it makes if you put the volume up high, it kinda sounds like a helicopter, but the weird thing is i could still hear it for a while after the light had gone

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Haydn_17]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

well that's a tough call to make w/out any reference points. it could
be anything. dosn't even have to be in the sky. you know what i mean.
somebody holding a green light in the dark? can't call it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I know what you mean, there was stars but not many, they didnt pick up though.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Send the footage to the MOD, its UFO department is in High Wycombe (contact details on their website)

The Ministry of Defence will have a good analysis of this footage.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Looks legit. Thats like what I usually see with the color changes, except ones I seen are blue and sometimes flash red and white.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi, now that you've stored it, could you give us the same move in daylight, like with the camera taking a daylight movie of the same section of sky, the way you shot it, but during the day?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by undermind

Yeh sure

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just filmed the sky area, will upload later when i have the laptop. (typed this on my psp)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I print screen requested a still in the video and brightened the image in paint shop, not fancy enough to have photoshop, and I can see what appears to be a star south-west of the green thing.

Good video.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Could have been a military chopper with a large infared light for night vision usage. Infared lights are often pretty dim, but when used with night vision, it lights up like christmas.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
good clip,hard to see what it is

If it was a chopper as mentioned above,you would have easily heard it even inside the house!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Krypton gas may have been sprayed to dampen the electrostatic
flame but didn't work but helps to confuse.
An Irish pilot perhaps.
Neon can be used so it looks like Mars.
Anything to play games with the Tesla science they won't tell us about.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I could see stars ever so vagely.
Also are there some tree tops in the frame.
I could see a slight outline.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Reminds me of the lasers the military used. For instance:

We used to play with them a lot and we were not supposed to..lol.. But they would often use helicopters and these powerful lasers to mark targets and identify themselves as "friends" or "friendlies". Thats what it looks like to me.

This video reminds of me of this one posted by silo yesterday:

UFO Sighting in Boca Raton

I think I was able to find out that her UFO in that one was a laser just like the one above. Yours I am not to sure about but I think you caught a military exercise. Congrats mate.

[edit on Jul 10th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't usually tell people when I'm giving them a S&F, but in this case I am, because I want to thank you for the way you presented it:

"What do you think it is?" ...... rather than making a claim as to what it is, as is sometimes done. It's a UFO, until it is identified, not a lightship from the Draco region, etc.

apart from that, I was intrigued by some of the small flashes that occurred. At first I thought those small flashes were strongly indicative of a conventional craft's blinking lights, and then they seemed to flash in a very random manner. Now, I'm stumped.

Interesting video

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Interesting vid...

maybe next time (if there is a next time) try to get some reference point in the film too. There's no way to ever tell what that is without something to judge the distance and size of it. but like the previous replies it makes me happy that someone automatically doesnt assume a UFO.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
[edit on 10-7-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It's the famous ET. I've seen alien ships too. I've looked for alien ships for a few months every day with no luck, but I decided to try communicating with them using my mind telepathically. They showed up twice out of a few tries. Haven't really looked for them ever since, but your video looks like them.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Bump, anyone know what it is yet? helicopter?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Nobody is going to be able to tell you what they know it is, because its a Unidentified Flying Object and will remain a UFO. We can however look at the possibilities and give them a probability.

-Military test craft.

This is very likely. The military has been known for keeping certain aircraft classified. The closer you live to a military installation the higher the probability becomes as your sighting being explained by top secret aircraft.

You can find a map of installations here, with the exception of a few states.

benefits.military.com...

-Helicopter

This is possible. However, there are some inconsistencies. The light you caught looks pretty big. It could be very close by, but the noise a helicopter would make if the light is from a regular helicopter light would be a dead give away. and helicopters normally do not have a green light that big that changes from a low to high glowing brightness. A helicopter would also not explain the appearance of two objects.

-Weather balloon

Weather balloons do not emit light. If they do it is a small light and would not be green.

-Hoax

This is very likely. There is no immediate way to discount this at the moment. Videos of UFOs have been faked in the past for multiple intentions. A simple balloon tied with a strange light, or just being in a dark room with a green light could be filmed and look similar. You hoaxing is about as likely as the UFO being top secret aircraft and much more likely than being ET. I however suspect people tell the truth more often than not in these cases so I personally do not believe you hoaxed this despite its probability.

-Alien craft.

This is likely. Hundreds of thousands of people have claimed to see things which could not be of this world. People of credible status such as military personnel have said that they have seen proof of alien beings. Despite being a paranormal phenomena with plenty of "evidence" it seems that many people will not believe until it becomes indisputable public knowledge, which basically means that the media report the government saying they exist. The truth these days however is that real people are seeing too many strange things that are being seen. Including myself.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by stevedel0]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join