It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla: The Forgotten Mysteries

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

[Tesla]applied for a patent for radio transmission in 1900 and was denied as he was using the Tesla Oscillator. Marconi was granted a patent for radio transmission. Marconi was very wealthy and received financial backing from Andrew Carnegie and Thomas Edison who invested heavily in American Marconi Company stock. Marconi in 1901 transmitted radio signals across the Atlantic using 17 of Tesla's patents, not 3 as was previously mentioned. Mysteriously Tesla's patent was overturned and Marconi was given credit for radio invention and a patent. He was also given Nobel prize for the invention in 1911, what a joke. Many believe as I do that powerful financial backing and influence stole this invention from Tesla. In 1943 the Supreme court reversed the decision, but still to this day most school books teach Marconi.

www.usnews.com...

TESLA

Nikola TESLA is responsible for the electricity that powers our homes. So no we wouldn't be watching television by candle light. Tesla's alternating current (AC) is more efficient and practical than Edison's Direct Current (DC). Edison did much to try and suppress Tesla's creation....

Seems like Edison was behind that whole mess

BOYCOTT GE

[edit on 11-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
not meaning to degrade the whole thread but

what is the tesla purple shield? they are like selling it on one of the pages zorgon linked

7 pages of wireless power transmission, but nothing on the purple shield

i'm assuming its as usefull as the sonic screwdriver i got from thinkgeek.com

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

Youre referring to the Tesla Shield by Life Technology???

www.lifetechnology.org...

I really don't know if it does what it its supposed to do, look up some testimonials from customers.

Zorgon, thanks for the fascinating information, really learnt a lot from your posts.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't know if this is true, but I find it very interesting and there is quite a bit of evidence to support it.

According to this source, Prescott Bush and his son G. H. W. Bush were Nazi spies that worked as assistants to Tesla, while helping to murder him and steel his technology.

According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man. At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles. These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”

What you are about to read is another step beyond research pioneered in the early 90s by author/historian Webster Tarpley based largely on deathbed “clues” provided by former Hitler bodyguard Otto Skorzeny and his box of photographs. Since Skorzeny’s death in 1999, the various leads he provided have been followed up and tend to support what, at first blush, would appear to be the unbelievable rantings of an embittered old man. What remains constant as we pore through publicly available official records, private correspondence, memoirs, newspaper articles, photos and other “clues” is that Bush family records (the ones that exist) are a puzzle palace of inconsistencies and curiosities. Since it is a congressionally established fact that Prescott Bush was in business with the Nazis during WWII, we can safely say that the Bush/Nazi connection existed. Who are the Bushes? How did they get connected with the Nazis? Is the connection still alive through U.S. presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush? The answers are not as literal as we would like them to be. But we have the testimony of Otto Skorzeny and his photos—especially the one at right. So, here we go—the first installment of an investigation that points to a curious conclusion: The “Bush” family was created to destroy America.

Who was George Scherff?

Who was George Scherff? Better yet, who was George H. Scherff, Sr.? There exists no legitimate record of a George H. Scherff being born in the U.S. from the late-1800s through 1925, yet, George Scherff was Nikola Tesla’s assistant/accountant. If he was born in Germany, could his birthplace shed some light on this mystery? Probably—if they exist (it has become apparent that individuals associated with the Nazi Party commonly have all or parts of their genealogical records expunged—we will explore this further in the section of this article dealing with the “Bush” family tree).
Otto Skorzeny: S.S./ODESSA/CIA master spy and assassin
Friends and acquaintances of Nikola Tesla recall him complaining about Scherff’s son, George, Jr., always snooping around Tesla’s lab. On more than one occasion (probably during the late 1930s), Tesla caught the 14-year old Scherff looking at his notes, poring through his books, and stealing small items from his lab. Tesla gave him the nickname, “Curious George” and likened him to a “mischievous monkey.” According to Skorzeny, (Adolph Hitler’s former bodyguard) in a deathbed confession to Eric “source

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Part 2: Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was 41st U.S. president

Why did the most brilliant scientist in history die penniless with his inventions benefiting megalo-maniacal governments and ruthless organized criminals? Why are the world’s most profitable businesses oil, chemicals, war, pharmaceuticals, “illegal” drugs, human slavery and prostitution? Why do “democratic” governments rule their people with oppressive, police-state tactics? Why do these “democracies” poison the food, the water, the air and the land; why do they tax and regulate their people into slavery?

It is simple to understand when you put these questions into human terms. We know how people occupy niches in our own circles of influence; how we all try to maximize our opportunities within a given set of circumstances—and how some can be depended upon to lie, cheat and/or steal their way into success within an operating framework.

Look at the Bush and Walker families' lineage on this page and keep it in your mind as you read through and internalize this part of the story—the story of why America is ailing, how she became ill and who poisoned her. The relationships are (intentionally?) complex and difficult to decipher, so we have attempted to reduce them to workable symbols as if parts of equations. When we come out the other side of this article, we should have no question in our minds as to which “families” have been most influential in the preplanned destruction of America and her once-free people.

By Don Nicoloff

Note to readers: In an effort to minimize the patterns of chronological and geneological confusion that define the “Bush” family history, we have developed a "guide" to chart the relationships, have reduced the names to more easily recognized symbols (their initials) and attached them to overviews highlighting their relevant qualities. It should also be noted that for those people who have two identities, they are symbolized as both, with the initials in boldface to indicate the identity being described. We suggest that you first digest the “personality key.” Once you have a working knowledge of the “players,” you will be ready to begin reading this article with the greatest possibility of making the connections suggested therein. We also suggest that you refer to the personality key as often as necessary. source

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just look at the picture at this source

The appearance of Prescott Bush at the back of the room is unmistakable.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Wow, thats fascinating information. I knew about the relationship between Prescott Bush and the Nazis but is there any solid proof to back all of this? Birth certificates? Immigration papers? Anything.

All very interesting as i haven't heard about the relationship between Scherf and Tesla, thanks for the links!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure if any proof does exist outside of the testimony of eyewitnesses and the pictures that were provided by the source. Like everything else associated With the Bush family, it has all strangely vanished.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread S&F. I am a longtime Tesla fan. He is the Van Gogh of the science and engineering world!!! A much under appreciated genius who died practically penniless in a NY hotel suite. He did his work money or no money with a selfless and altruistic flair. He genuinely desired to help free humanity.

They say in his later years he enjoyed going to the park and feeding the pigeons. Could you imagine sitting down next to him for a little chat!

It amazes me that relatively few have even heard of him!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone has tried to get info on this through the freedom of information act? It would be really great if the government had to show some of these papers. I guess it would take a loonnggg time before that will happen.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkarella

Now that would be interesting. I dont have much knowledge about any recent cases involving the Freedom of Information Act, but im sure some searching wouldnt hurt.

Anyone care to volunteer?

Heh, would make for some very interesting information if the public could get their hands on it, highly doubtful though.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Surprising nobody's picked up the "Office of Alien Property Custodian" bit.
Because there really was an Office of Alien Property Custodian. And it
was responsible for holding property belonging to Aliens.

Amazing how time changes the whole context.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
reply to post by Pinkarella

Now that would be interesting. I dont have much knowledge about any recent cases involving the Freedom of Information Act, but im sure some searching wouldnt hurt.

Anyone care to volunteer?

Heh, would make for some very interesting information if the public could get their hands on it, highly doubtful though.
It IS likely that the government has some Tesla papers that have never seen the light of day. That said, I've got a nice leather hardback book of Tesla's patents. (Many, if not all, probably available online if you search.)

Particularly interesting:
685957 - Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy
685958 - Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy
1119732 - Apparatus for Transmitting Electrical Energy

Then it looks like he got burned out on electricity (or put off by fighting Edison continuously) and started looking at fluid dynamics.

The last patents on record were for a helicopter, of all things...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4a9558b7fb5.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Nope, definitely didn't miss that part. But as far as im aware its just a federal agency. Do you have any sources to back up what you're stating?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have red some articles declairing Tesla as a madman in his later years. Something about death-rays and other mindblowing devices, wich he was desperately trying to get the US army to buy?
Regardless of what the press and debunkers might say, i believe Tesla was too clever. Unlike Einstein who did the "right" things, Tesla had tons of "mad" teories, totally unheard/unTHINKED of until he came up with them.

I cant even begin to imagine the amount of time he spent torturing his brain with all those theories

He touched subject wich we will not be able to get off the drawingboard for a loong long time. Especially the theories about wireless energy and the likes.. With all those rich people earning countless millions on the systems we have established as of today with energy, and energy transferral.

Tesla really is amongst my top-ten thinkers. Ever.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Some one should do a thread on Teslas charged particle accelarator or death ray or the other names ive heard a little about it but not to much and am very interested to see more on it and possibly speculate if the govt has it and has it in its arsenal or mysterious other inventions but im pretty sure i didnt read it here that Tesla and other scientists went to an island where they built ufos this base possibly could be in the ocean so keep an eye or it could be in the air using some different frequency like UV lighting Tesla could find out by now or one of his pupils or other scientist to change a frequency of an object. Who knows but im out of my mind rate now but if he discovered warp speed or even teleportation without a reciever but could possibly go to a less primitive or maybe even equal or little bit more advanced than us civilazation because his weapons and having that power of knowledge another 20 easily 50 years to be able to build and make more advanced weapons that he had ideas for back when he was alive but thats just me so someone go do this so i can learn

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
685957 - Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy
685958 - Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy
1119732 - Apparatus for Transmitting Electrical Energy

Didn't have those three

Have those three now

Problem with the old ones are they don't have titles, name or abstract at the patent sites so you need a number

Any chance you can give me a list from your book?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent0range
Its really sad that one of the greatest minds in our history is forgotten and not ever talked about in school. That's what happens when the gov. Need you to be silent about what you no. And act as if he never existed. If the world new about his inventions the would be a much b better place. It seems to me evil triumphs over good?

I don't really know what you guys are talking about... I learned about Tesla in highschool, college, etc.. I knew of him in like the 5th grade or something. Just because we aren't all time-traveling right now doesn't mean his technology is being supressed, or in the hands of a nefarious shadow government. It means those inventions or accounts of those inventions are total bs. Time Travel, and inter-dimmensional travel do NOT EXIST. Okay?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Im a huge Tesla fan ,for yrs Ive collected everything I can about him! Wonderful post Thank you!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The Tesla is the SI unit of magnetic flux density.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join