It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers Speaking Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Some of this is related to forum discussion, some is just soldiers' stories.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Pretty powerful stuff.

adding more as I view. This is first hand commentary of war people:

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So far only the first link worked.
This is pretty powerful stuff.It really hits you at the horror going on over there.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Damn, Made me cry, yes it made me cry

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Dispatches (A program made for Channel 4 in the UK) recently has had 2 or 3 excellent Afghanistan/Pakistan stories.

I would really recommend everyone check it out, they pull very few punches, they interview Taliban fighters and Taliban wannabees, and discuss the impact the wars are having on people growing up in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

They also include a section where the US lies about civilian casualties, which I imagine will grab the attention of people around here

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Links fixed

This one tells some very interesting stuff about government intentions:

www.youtube.com...

There are hundreds of these to watch. Many soldiers are speaking out,
this is great anti-war and Sept.11 info.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Links fixed

This one tells some very interesting stuff about government intentions:

www.youtube.com...

There are hundreds of these to watch. Many soldiers are speaking out,
this is great anti-war and Sept.11 info.

I'll wait till the accounts of US soldiers tossing hamsters and kittens in blenders and bar-b-queing little puppies while kicking their grandparents to the curb come out.

You know, when perpetual haters of the US come out with....more things of others hating the US, you lose a whole lot of credibility. Its like....so what ELSE is new? Turbofan posted videos of people trashing the US. And...??

What was YOUR experience like in the military, TF? How about your boss, Rob? Craig? Aldo? How much personal experience HAVE all you had in the military? Add it up. Or is searching for and finding and posting disgruntled accounts from a bunch of Jesse Macbeth-types the extent of your military experience?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by trebor451

I do not understand your anger. Are you upset this came to light or do you feel it is all bogus, because even the US govt has released some material that sheds light on the truth of war. Or are you military and feel this is slanderous?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
in the 14th century, i believe it was Ferdnand the Great who said
"if soldiers ever learn to think for themselves thier will be none
left in the ranks" .
what the hell is going to come of all this crap.we've all got blood on our hands. i just don't see why we allow TPTB to continue to be. they are obviously planning world wide depopulation.
say what you want to about it,but it is right
out of the Bible. The abomination of desolation
is how it is refered to.
websters:
abomination-a vile or shameful action.
desolation-to deprive of inhabitants. DEPOPULATION!
it's obvious to me this is whats coming down for all of us.
there is safty in no.s there is also fear in no.s. i've heard a lot of the rumors that there is a bloodline in iraq that
TPTB want exterminated.
now that certainly does seem to be the case.
we as a people do something
either or we're all goin down. that is the reality of all of this crap.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I feel for those guys.
I got a bit choked up hearing the stories.
What really annoys me is all the protesting and all the movements to stop the killing and here we sit powerless typing on a forum.Nothing has changed...even with the savior Obama in power.Its sad how many people are dying because of a few sick people in the world.
Thats a very real account of the horrors faced over there....thats not the mainstream media telling us how it is.
We just heard it from the horses mouth.
I think the saying of support our troops is a major understatement at this point in time.
Excellent thread my friend!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
These stories are as old as war itself. There is no remedy for this in a country whose leaders do not obey the laws they are sworn to uphold.

America has got a big problem. Take it from a non-American, the rest of the world is just watching your country waiting for the STHTF.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Can't stand the truth trebor? Wait til the war crimes trials start up; and they will.

Germany did not get away with their atrocities in the 20th Century and the United States of the New World Order will not get away with their atrocities in the 21st Century. The Internationalist Corporate Billionaire Elitists will just throw us to the wolves and take their murderous plans somewhere else.

A lot of good military personnel and good veterans and good families of veterans and military personnel hate these atrocities and war crimes; unlike you trebor. They make us and the good people of America look bad. Atrocities and war crimes and murder and rape and destroyed lives are not what we want the world to remember us by trebor.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
poor people

I can't believe how anyone will use terrorism for their religion (Islam)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Can't stand the truth trebor? Wait til the war crimes trials start up; and they will.

Yeah yeah yeah. War Crimes via Online Discussion Forums. That scares me and I'm fearless. You people will never get off your backsides to do *anything* relates to *anything*. That would involve...you know...actually doing something other than posting the same large images on post after post after post on ATS or hand-waving away incredibly contradictory claims cherry picked from isolated witness statements taken out of context.

Got anything else?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by SPreston

Yeah yeah yeah. War Crimes via Online Discussion Forums. That scares me and I'm fearless. You people will never get off your backsides to do *anything* relates to *anything*. That would involve...you know...actually doing something other than posting the same large images on post after post after post on ATS or hand-waving away incredibly contradictory claims cherry picked from isolated witness statements taken out of context.

Got anything else?

Isolated? You're kidding me right? These are just a few of the hundreds of soldiers who have said the exact same things.

And please explain how you take killing children out of context? I dont care what context you're doing it in, if you're killing children there is something wrong with that picture.

Go learn some respect. These are people who were duped into a war, ordered to commit horrible crimes, and are speaking out about it so others know what really is going on there.

When you have children and some soldier of another country slaughters them right infront of you, I hope you remember these soldiers speaking out and trying to prevent this kind of stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Isolated? You're kidding me right? These are just a few of the hundreds of soldiers who have said the exact same things.

And please explain how you take killing children out of context? I dont care what context you're doing it in, if you're killing children there is something wrong with that picture.

Go learn some respect. These are people who were duped into a war, ordered to commit horrible crimes, and are speaking out about it so others know what really is going on there.

When you have children and some soldier of another country slaughters them right infront of you, I hope you remember these soldiers speaking out and trying to prevent this kind of stuff.

You can take your righteous indignation and place it where the sun doesn't shine. You people can take you Jesse Macbeths and your fake soldiers and your lying charlatans and your "inside jobs" and your righteous indignation and bloviate all you want. It just makes this whole thingk so much more entertaining. Its actually funny reading about your "Learn some respect" and the "I hoped you remember!" canards. What else do you have?

join