It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulating the earth...how would you do it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well I for one do not believe in the over population theory. It's not that we 'use' too much resources, it's that we 'waste' too much.

Like fast food, after like 5 minutes it gets thrown out to a landfill? How about handing it to a hungry homeless guy jerks! :-p

We have plenty of room for many times our current populatiom IF we manage better. Didn't someone say the whole US could live in Texas or something like that?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Im shocked at the number of people offering suggestions on viruses and eliminating people because of what they have done. I really can't believe people even consider these things, never mind posting them as an option.

I really thought people on ATS where thoughtful and mindful of others and truth, this WAS my impression. I feel sick, are you really that twisted by society.

The simple way is a one child per couple rule. Its natural, it causes no suffering and it can be explained quite peacefully for people to understand and a 1 from 2 is reduction in any situation. End of story.

Think about what people have posted on here? think about it hard and ask yourself a question. If these things are implemented would I go first?

I watched Torchwood and my heart sank. The last episode is on tonight, i'll be watching it thinking of the comments made on here and what was discussed on the show last night.

I hope, I pray, that the comments posted on this topic are no the thoughts of the majority on this planet.

If we all became self sustainable, it aint hard, it doesn't cost much, there wouldnt be a resource problem. I dont think there is one anyways but thats a completely different topic which I could go into for hours.

God help us, if there is one.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by an1mal

Wow, you are taking this thread *waaay* too seriously. Know thine enemy and know thyself, man. If we cannot discuss the ways something like this *could* happen, then we won't be at all prepared when something like this *does* happen.

Personally, I tend to agree, though. Sterilization of the masses, voluntary breeders programs, then forced sterilization at some point. Population control by attrition. After a time, the people who made the laws will die off and people will stop wanting to be sterilized and we'll revert to breeding like drunk rabbits again.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

How to depopulate the Earth, Easy !!!

You've probable heard the saying "this is not how it was meant to be" and how true that is.

Mankind has been led down a false path by other men who just wanted power via Governments, Religion, Business, War etc.

This has been going on for 1000's of years, the history is written by the winning side and so this society is nothing more than a lie upon a layer of lies.

Yet we are born into this brainwashed society, we know no different and our opinions and beliefs are moulded by the knowledge we recieve via the media, education etc, Plato describes this in his theory of EPISTEMOLOGY.

People are now starting to realise we have been made fools of but how far down the wrong path have we been led ? The world is nothing more of an illusion of the reality it should be, its an illusion which is so vast it escapes most people's perception and those that do see through the illusion are usually deemed insane by a society that is itself detached from reality.

People are stuck in a deep set of beliefs and are dragging the rest of the world into their delusions through wars over this idiot they call GOD.

So when people wake-up out of this GODSPELL or SPELL OF KINGU as it was known by the last civilisation that walked this planet before us then these people become enlightened as to the real reason they are here, the ultimate truth which is extremely obvious as the SIGNS are EVERYWHERE.

But to depopulate then every action has an equal and opposite reaction so for those that have been dragging the rest of the world into their delusions learning the truth of there existance is the opposite of what them themselves have been led to believe then this would be known as MASS PSYCHOSIS on a GLOBAL SCALE which often results in Psychopathic behaviour and then a suicide due to all the untruths which they have been led to believe as EVIL.

TH BIG LIE

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

KEEP IT REAL

The truth will set us free although billions will die as a result, get ready for the fireworks because this is the point in history when everything that can go wrong will go wrong and all because of one little lie.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Stevie55]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would simple fasten the pace for a moon colony, maybe more, and then find volunteers for the expedition, that way they are happy, I am happy, and no one is dead!

Depopulation is lowering the population, not a form of killing

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A few well placed infomercials should do the trick.

"Step right up. Leave your troubles behind. Enter the gateway to the future. In just a few minutes you will be transformed to a place that is much better than the current earth. Act today and take a loved one along with you free of charge. This is a limited time offer so don't delay. Realize your future now."

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i would start with requests as well moving onto prisons, mental health facilities, retirement homes. then i would suggest going after government officials of most countries and of course top ranking members of financial institutions. crooked lawyers & police, well-known criminals, racists, addicts, owners of oil companies i'm sure i could go on and on but i think this would be more than enough to rid the 10% needed.

CX

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by an1mal
Im shocked at the number of people offering suggestions on viruses and eliminating people because of what they have done. I really can't believe people even consider these things, never mind posting them as an option.

I really thought people on ATS where thoughtful and mindful of others and truth, this WAS my impression. I feel sick, are you really that twisted by society.

The simple way is a one child per couple rule. Its natural, it causes no suffering and it can be explained quite peacefully for people to understand and a 1 from 2 is reduction in any situation. End of story.

I'm not sure some of the suggestions here are so weird and sick?

To me, sick is someone saying i should give up one of my children, choosing between the two. So in a sense, you have just contributed your own weird way of depopulating society.

I wonder how the more religous among us would feel about being with their maker if given the oppurtunity? if so many millions believe in their chosen God that much, surely they'd be more than happy to be with him in Heaven?

CX.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
easiest solution but costly... conquer the universe....build lots & lots of ships and go "where no man has gone before"
build a moon base, mars base...put people there & move on...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Although there maybe some suffering, a very simple solution in all countries and it would in no way discriminate against anyone so no one could say it is unfair, no more medicines or medical care for anyone. If you get sick you either fight it off naturally or you pass away. Humans live alot longer than they should because of medical care and there is just no need. Sometime in the next 20 years we will see we are not able to feed even the middle class anymore because it will be to expensive and only the rich will be able to afford it. In my plan survival of the fittest would apply.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What are you all talking about, the human population on this world is already in decline and old in alot of parts of the globe.

Family is outdated as a concept to many young people and financial collapse of the economy on a global scale has reduced in general the idea of having kids, no money, no kids since kids need conditions to grow up in a decent environment.

At the rate this is going it's going to shrink without any violence and killing.

I think this is the idea.

www.deathreference.com...

The rate of global population growth has declined significantly from its 1970s highs (see Figure 2). Current estimates anticipate a continued decline to about 0.5 percent in 2050. This corresponds to a doubling time of 140 years, a rate that has fostered concern about how the world will cope with 18 billion people in 2190.

I guess this has been planed long ago.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

What a good movie....Thanks for the link....Another good benifit for homeschooling my kids! hahahaha

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
One word.... Food.

Without Food people don't last very long, maybe one month, Max??

Starvation is the easiest form of de-population and without a doubt the most effective,

Just my input.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
one word - gay.
make 'gay' 'cool'.

that, and VOLUNTARY GLADITORIAL COMBAT!!! let EGO kill off the strong, leaving the weak to struggle behind.

here's a real suggestion:
how about we stop trying to save the life of everyone who nature wants to send back to 'heaven'? shut down the hospitals, and let nature sort it out. or, at least, shut down the intensive care wings, and make organ transplants illegal.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Develop a drug/virus/biological agent targeted to one specific racial group.

Mass produce said drug and spray it in in heavy concentration in/around where the largest populations of said racial group live/come from.

The purpose.

Complete sterilization and prevention of their ability to reproduce their race.

Don't kill anyone now.

That's genocide.

Stop them from multiplying.

That's elimination.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Rather than kill people to do it, I would try and get the world together scientifically and start to colonize the other planets in our solar system.

You don't have to murder people to take the population down. Jut give them a chance to start a new life off this planet and I guarantee that a huge percentage would jump at the chance to leave.

To be honest, other than the cost, I don't know why this hasn't been considered by TPTB already. Heck, I would go to Mars and start a colony if they set it up and asked me to leave.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you simply educate people enough around the world, there would be no reason to have 11 chlidren or many wives and several children each, etc.. I suppose promotion of homosexuality would help as well? :p Simply put if the world was educated certain people would not be so ignorant to have half a dozen + babies that they simply cannot afford or deal with, thus making these children either living a low life, "stupid", eventual 'criminals' or just unhappy people. Obviously that isn't the case all the time, but generally speaking if a couple have many children and they cannot afford it either in physical money or in simple time and caring for these kids, they will end up on a road that isn't so great, and perhaps even do the same as their parents, have many kids, so on and so forth.

Obviously it's not as simple as this due to the fact that the world is incredibly bipolar as a people, very segmented as if different worlds are living aside one another.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Folks, the plan to depopulate the planet is well underway. All the "Powers that Be" have to do is to create a form of relatively inexpensive, highly addictive, sedentary entertainment that is non-lethal in itself, has a wide-ranging demographic appeal, and occupies a disproportionate amount of time. Once such a vehicle has been developed, diversify it into several alternative versions. This will simultaneously conceal the true scope of its spread, and catch some potential victims with multiple nets.

Continued participation in these activities will have positive short-term benefits (economic stimulation, as people buy the equipment needed to participate), and, in the long term, bring about depopulation through unhealthy lifestyles. As young males become more infatuated with these addictive vehicles, they will lose interest in procreation, reducing the birth rate. As the addiction continues, sedentary living will kill off more and more of them at an early age. In a generation or two, the population should be coming down nicely.

So, all of us World of Warcraft / Warhammer Online / City of Heroes / Everquest / Bejeweled / Halo / Quake players, and all of us internet surfers are *already* victims of an insidious plot!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Different strategies for different parts of the world are required.

First World:
Offer perks such as lifetime tax breaks for anyone that offers to undergo voluntary sterilization or those that remain childless. It's all about incentives in a greedy culture!

Developing World:
China and India will still breed out of control. Therefore, we should harshly carbon tax these countries relevant to their over bloated populations. Economic/Trade sanctions may be helpful too. No more outsourced labor for example. This may ultimately lead to a no child incentive like the first world.

Third World:
In these countries we could let mother nature decide/take her course by outlawing first world aid to third world countries. Sink or swim, natural selection, survival of the fittest etc.

I know it sounds harsh but the Op wanted ideas of how we would do it if we were that way inclined. Anyway, I have to get back to my Illuminati meeting. Cya's!

IRM

[edit on 10/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Okay, I've been considering this for a little while now and in my opinion, the best solution starts, not surprisingly, with a one world government. This is to ensure that all countries are on board, with no exceptions.

• Capital punishment for the worst of criminals. Serial rapists, murderers, pedophiles, and even white collar criminals who steal the savings of countless victims, run fraudulant companies, etc.

• Legalize all homosexual tendancies. Make it as acceptable as heterosexual preferences. Marriage, tax breaks, benefits, etc.

• Strict 1 child per couple policies, worldwide. After that, you could buy a license to have a second child for say, $50,000 upfront. This money goes to trust funds to make college/university free for all kids.

-A second license would cost $100,000 up front. A third, $200,000. No limit but the cost doubles each time. It does mean the rich can have more but assures society won't foot the bill for any of them.

-This measure should also in time, 'spread the wealth' more. The poor won't keep breeding endlessly to get government handouts (which would be abolished), and each child the rich have, would be legally entitled to an equal share of any and all inheritance money. After a time, there would be more and more 'haves', and less and less 'have nots'. And again, all children would be entitled to free university/college, esentially paid for by the 'haves' and savings of government handouts.

• Large cash incentives for anyone who chooses to get 'fixed'. Reversals of these procedures would be strictly illegal.

• Abortion is free and allowed until the mid point of any pregnancy.

• Unlimited, free contraceptives of each persons choosing.

• To legally have any child, a couple must be married. Divorce will still be allowed after the point, but neither person is then allowed another free exemption (ie; even if 'he' were to mary another woman who is without child, that new couple would not qualify for a free license, since he's already used his, previously).

• Open assisted suicide clinics for anyone who wishes to use them. These would also offer free services but would include a minimum 60 day waiting period before the procedure, to ensure the person is sure of his/her desire. (We're not trying to be cruel here, after all.
    )

• Bracket incentives. Let's say it's illegal to have a child before marriage and illegal to marry before 18. At 20, if you have no children, you get $1000 in a high interest retirement fund. At 25, if still no children, $5000 is added. At 30, $10,000 is added. It keeps going up in $5000 jumps every 5 years until you turn 55, at which point you'll have $141,000 total contributed for you, plus interest earned at a high rate to pace or outpace inflation. That's $282,000 for a married couple who never had a child.

-Could make retirement very comfortable and easier to achieve.

-At any point along the process, if you have a child, all further contributions cease but those already accrued remain.

-It's for retirement so that people can't use it to buy a license for a second child, and then pop 2 out in succession. In this model, a couple would have $62,000 recieved at the age of 35.

-By encouraging people to wait longer and longer to have children, a percentage will die before ever doing so, in each 5 year period along the way, via accidents, disease, etc.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by Static Sky]

• top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join