I'd go forward in time to a time when I could get a time machine that could take me to ALL the time periods I'd like to visit.
- I'd go back to when I was a teenager in high school and I'd tell myself NEVER to date cheap skate Eddie. What a waste of 4 years.
- I'd go back to when I was in the Army and I'd tell myself NEVER to go near 'that guy'. (I don't even waste time saying his name) What a waste
of 5 years.
- I'd go back to when Christ was born and check out the facts.
- I'd go back to when Christ was an adult just before his public ministry. I'd be asking a whole lotta questions. Being God and all that He could
easily understand my English. Right?
- I'd go back to about 12,000 bc and see what exactly was going on in Sumeria and in Egypt.
- I'd check in about 40,000 bc and 60,000 bc as well. I'd fly around in my time machine and see who was screwing around with the humanoids and our
- While I was back in those time periods I'd do some night sky viewing. God ... it must have been beautiful back then without all the air and light
- I'd definately go back to August 1961 and follow Obama's mamma around to see where she really gave birth.
- I'd go back and have a chat with Lincoln in the White House. Not to change anything, but just to meet the man and sit down and chat.
- I'd go back to visit Chamberlain. I'd call him a dumb-*** and give him a slap upside the head.
- I'd go back in time to when Kurt Corbain was murdered and I'd take the gun out of his murderers hand. (no I'm not a fan, but the post-death
adoration of this guy was insane)
- I'd love to go back in time to stop Hitler but I'm not sure how I'd do it without killing him while he was a kid. I don't know if I could do
- I'd stop in and check out Abraham (of the old testament). I'd love to do a case study on this guy. Honestly, I think he was probably a more than
- I'd check in with John (of the book of Revelation) as well, and see what state of mind he was in while he wrote it. If he was sane .. yikes.
- Mostly, I'd want to be at the foot of the cross as Christ died for me.