It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be possible the hijackers were part of the war games on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It is a well known and accepted fact that there were multiple war games/drills taking place on 9/11 and that entire week.

Many wonder if it was possible that the hijackers themselves were in fact participating in these war games/drills, playing the role of the hijackers.

I came across a interesting brochure from a company that apparently was formed in 1996(well ahead of 9/11) and is basically comprised of ex military or intelligence agents. They are advertising their abilities and expertise in the particular area of designing, playing, executing, war games/drills for anyone especially governments, specifically playing the role of the red team(hijackers/terrorists).

Here is a quote:

This methodology may also incorporate a live dimension whereby the Team simulating the opposition actually mounts an early silent field reconnaissance operation on a given target or arena without notifying the defending party thus testing it under totally realistic circumstances

Then this:

Target selection, intelligence evaluation and planning stages are transparent to the client who can closely observe and monitor them in order to obtain an intimate insight as to how does a given terrorist organization function in terms of its fundamental mind set, ideological and operational considerations, decision making process and the final formulation of an MO.

Finally this:

War Games usually involve two inter-acting parties both playing given roles under strict laboratory conditions whereby one is always the Client playing himself and us being the terrorist hostiles. In the context of Counter-Terrorism this methodology can be useful in simulating Crisis Management situations before, during or after a “hostile terrorist operation” and is normally meant for G. clients from the Intelligence, Law Enforcement and Homeland Security communities.

www.ict.org.il...

Why were all pre 9/11 investigations(on hijackers and reports of terrorist training at flight schools,Moussouis' laptop, etc, etc) basically thwarted or put on the back burner?

Why were decades old intercept rules changed months before 9/11, and then changed back to the old rules on 9/12?

How did the hijackers manage to board aircraft with knives and (fake?)bomb(s?)?

How were the hijackers able to breach the cockpits with no warning and total success?

Did the hijackers know that the war games would involve fake radar returns with no information and turned their transponders off in order to mix in with them?

Is it really possible that not a single fighter/military aircraft was unable to intercept any of the hijacker aircraft, especially 93 and 77?

How did the hijackers know the war games/drills would be taking place on 9/11?

Did one of the Alphabet agencies think they had the hijackers under control?

When you try to answer these questions you have to do a lot of theorizing and speculation. The possibility of some intelligence agency using the hijackers to run a live exercise where as the blue team (us military) knows the red team would be attacking on 9/11 and they would need to respond to it but not know when or how the attacks would take place. Then the red team hijackers decide to really attack the US double crossing everyone involved. Forcing our government to go into damage control immediately making it appear it was a real hijacking that took place giving us the official story. Completely burying anything that could connect them concretely.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Good question, not sure of course, but it certainly is worth asking.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks Andy.

So does anyone agree/disagree , have any answers/questions to some of those questions, thinks the idea of the hijackers having knowledge and or being involved with the war games/drills is completely insane?

Anybody?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This isn't just a possibility but it is almost certain.

Highjackers at US military bases-NY times

(By The New York Times), WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 -- Three of the men identified as the hijackers in the attacks on Tuesday have the same names as alumni of American military schools, the authorities said today. The men were identified as Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz al-Omari and Saeed al-Ghamdi. The Defense Department said Mr. Atta had gone to the International Officers School at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama; Mr. al-Omari to the Aerospace Medical School at Brooks Air Force Base in Texas; and Mr. al-Ghamdi to the Defense Language Institute at the Presidio in Monterey, Calif.

Considering that the hijackers were getting training at military bases in the US indicates that they were part of program. I presume that this is done regularly where they import arabs from saudi arabia(puppet state) and they pose as terrorists in drills to add realism.

Needless to say this is just another nail in the coffin that is the official story its almost a joke these days. We are governed by a murderous elite but who cares lets just watch Dancing with the Stars.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think it is very likely that the answer to the OP's question is yes. People interested in this thread might want to check out another thread titled, "Let Me Tell Ya 'Bout Mohammed Atta".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a quote and a short vidclip embedded there to give you the flavour:

Meanwhile, here's a link to another video about one of Atta's friends, Wolfgang Bohringer. He was sought by the FBI after trying to start a flight school on Fanning Island in the Pacific Ocean, an island which, incidentally, doesn't have an airport.

He threw a lot of money around (shades of Atta in Florida) and when he was finally picked up after fleeing the island, he was released, according to the video, after telling authorities he worked for the CIA. He was someone very close to Atta according to Amanda Keller. They went everywhere together and Atta called him a brother.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

Well it still would not fit in with the evidence that demolition and not airplanes, brought down the Towers and WTC7, and it still would not fit in with the evidence that the actual aircraft flew Over the Naval Annex, and an aircraft could not have possibly knocked down the light poles and created the damage pattern through the Pentagon.

Otherwise the people pretending to be hijackers were definitely trained on US bases and likely working for the CIA and/or military intelligence. They had stolen identities and tried to blame 9-11 on Arabs; so logically they were not Arabs. We attacked Iraq and Afghanistan against all reason, because of 9-11; so logically they were people who would benefit from an attack on Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I was watching the video and I think I missed something...Why did they assume that the wanted German was setting up a terrorist flight school and resort on that island? Was it just b/c he was friends with Atta?

Watching the video reminds me of the fact the OS wants us to believe that all 19 of these guys were not involved in any other criminal activity. That they had no other associates other than each other. I find this extremely hard to believe.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
Why did they assume that the wanted German was setting up a terrorist flight school and resort on that island? Was it just b/c he was friends with Atta?

Probably. Why Bohringer would announce that he knew Atta is difficult to understand. In the normal course of events in an out of the way place where a stranger wants to impress people he meets, he announces that he is friends with people he doesn't know. Bohringer, who is probably an asset of the CIA, a fact he didn't announce, does the reverse.
Why?

Watching the video reminds me of the fact the OS wants us to believe that all 19 of these guys were not involved in any other criminal activity. That they had no other associates other than each other. I find this extremely hard to believe.

Yeah. That has been shown, particularly in the case of Atta, to be a falsehood. Atta had European friends, one of which, Bohringer, is and undoubtedly was at the time, a CIA asset.

Atta's ex-girlfriend said Atta had lots of cash and lots of coc aine. Others have alleged that the CIA deals in those same two commodities. Was that a sideline of Atta's?

Pursuing that line of thought, Fanning Island is in an interesting location. Aviation buffs might notice that it is located in a remote spot but one that is close to the flightpath between Australia and Hawaii. Airplanes flying between Australia and North America can take a route that includes a layover of a few hours in Hawaii.

I'm wondering if someone envisioned Fanning Island as a sort of Pacific Ocean equivalent to Norman Cay in the Carribean, a transhipment point for drugs smuggled from Australia to Hawaii and North America and also going the other way from South America to Australia. (Coke going to the Aussies and heroin coming up from down under.)

The whole story is a peculiar one. The most peculiar thing being the amount of attention that Bohringer was attracting to himself. Why?

Edit to add: I just checked on the religion of the Republic of Kiribati, the nation in question and they are 95% Christian. Maybe Bohringer thought they were mostly fans of Al Quaeda. (Just joking.)

[edit on 13-7-2009 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

join