It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Living Philosophy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
A Living Philosphy

E
It's like the guys on top gear, exceptionally wired,
A
It is a simple concept

A
though I'm not moving on yet

D
I do sense death And now we are evolved
A
To the point where it's been solved
Bbm
the only puzzle piece left
F
is to keep on with Qi breath
G
The answer? just eliminate death!

Living Philosophy , the song, born among prose
it lives there like the bold colors of the vivid rose
born in my head and placed in an ATS thread
this is a CIA song R

bridge: G Eb B A

and then one day, I'm an agent of the CIA
millions of lbs I get paid
cause I'm a rockstar funded by the CIA.

I mean to get this recorded. And I'll post it on myspace. I'm not trying to promote my music on ats, mods.Don't even think that, please.

And then when the CIA knocks on my door it's because they are my friends. And like I work with alot of really cool CIA agents on a daily basis. And it's quality time that we spend together. And so it's not uncommon. (I'm so kidding about being a CIA agent) It's actually going to be my real job while I go back to composing albums
I'll work for the CIA. I can use my spanish.

this is obviously a positive song . It's going to be cool when it's done. And I'm sure the CIA will like it if they ever get to hear it. I'll revise it Im sure many times before the posting of the recording. In fact I'm going to rearrange the texture of it. I have left out chords in some places on purpose.

Dragonsmusic

[edit on 10-7-2009 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I'm sorry I know it's in the wrong place as a song. Living Philosophy is my own philosophy which means that technology is around which can keep us all alive indefinitely. We don't have to die. It's not anti god to want to stay alive. It's a more common theme than most people think. Living Philosophy is about love. Love for all of life and humans becoming immortals. All of us.
The CIA thing was great in the context of how the music sounds. It is a cool sound. And does not come across at all in the right way without the music. I am not making fun of the CIA. I think they are cool. I'm only playing with my sensitive fellow ATSers with all the concern about them being on the website.
I didn't mean for that thread to be in a song form. It just happened. And then the chardonnay was , well, inspiring to say the least.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I dont believe you could be immortal theough technology. On the otherhand i believe if your always happy, practice biokinesis, and eat only organic food you could be immortal. Technology malfunctions everytime at some point and is only around so long as theres people to create it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I hate having less then 20 posts. Cant make threads or u2u anyone.

new topics

top topics

join