It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just BS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
U.S. Senate Aproves $42.9 Billion for homeland security

So basically a bunch of money to build Concentration camps, gas chambers, Gestapo, and other imprisoments. While our borders are still open, all jobs being shipped out, Unemployement is 20% and rising, food is scarce and our water is florated( with bottle water now being banned)

I say this is BS! what has the country gone to?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by IchooseFreewill]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

What do you mean bottled water's banned? I don't doubt you, I just haven't heard that yet.

I'm going to get a couple of big, black, fast trucks and start running bootleg water...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Two quick things:

1). Your link in your post says millions but that actual article says billions.

2).

So basically a bunch of money to build Concentration camps, gas chambers, Gestapo, and other imprisoments. While our borders are still open...

It's three in the morning so maybe I'm missing something but the article actually mentions this is about securing the border:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The Senate on Thursday approved a wide-ranging $42.9 billion measure to pay for improving U.S. border security, clamp down on illegal immigration and beef up cyber security in fiscal 2010.

[SNIP]

Debate over the bills offered insight into deep divisions over how to address illegal immigration into the United States, beef up security on the U.S. borders, and what to do with the estimated 12 million people in the country illegally.

The Senate measure provides $10.1 billion for customs and border protection, including $800 million for bolstering security along the U.S. border with Mexico...

I was thinking maybe the biggest chunk of that would be going to cyber security but the article looks like 'only' $400 million will be going towards that.

Do you think they are being untruthful with where the money is actually going? Or that whatever holding facilities for illegals is just a cover to contain American citizens? Just curious to hear your thoughts. This actually seems like they're finally doing something about immigration, securing the border, adding fencing, and E-Verify.

What does worry me is this, though:

The Senate agreed to several amendments, including one that would block the release of photographs of abuse of detainees by U.S. personnel. The American Civil Liberties Union has sued to make the photos public.

I don't agree with that. As nice as it would be to get the illegals caught and deported, I don't want them to suffer abuse.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I don't get why you would want to take a photo in the first place? what would compell you to take a photo of something bad that your doing/did to a human I would not want to really think on it or dwell on it I sure would not take any photos.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Wait a tick, isn't the Head of Homeland Security- Janet Napolitano!

Urgghhhhhh. She does not need any money, get her out now!

Bet not one dollar goes to seperating mexico from the USA, and if it does it will just be torn down again.... Urrrgggh, I thought they were rich enough!\

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Chk out HR 645, you got to love you 6 giant FEMA camps made
from 6 large closed military bases.

HR 645 - minimum of 6 large FEMA camps to be built

I also like the part where it says a minimum of 6 of them.

This has been planned for a long long time.

Garden Plot - will they be planting veggies ?

Ppl have been saying this for years, and ppl said it was BS,
and now it is mainstream and are you ready for it ????

Ppl are STILL saying it is BS !!!

Some of the jews did the same thing in germany and ended up in
the camps, while some saw the writing on the wall and decided
a "vacation" was in order.

History loves repeating itself !

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Two quick things:

1). Your link in your post says millions but that actual article says billions.

2).

So basically a bunch of money to build Concentration camps, gas chambers, Gestapo, and other imprisoments. While our borders are still open...

It's three in the morning so maybe I'm missing something but the article actually mentions this is about securing the border:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The Senate on Thursday approved a wide-ranging $42.9 billion measure to pay for improving U.S. border security, clamp down on illegal immigration and beef up cyber security in fiscal 2010.

[SNIP]

Debate over the bills offered insight into deep divisions over how to address illegal immigration into the United States, beef up security on the U.S. borders, and what to do with the estimated 12 million people in the country illegally.

The Senate measure provides $10.1 billion for customs and border protection, including $800 million for bolstering security along the U.S. border with Mexico...

I was thinking maybe the biggest chunk of that would be going to cyber security but the article looks like 'only' $400 million will be going towards that.

Do you think they are being untruthful with where the money is actually going? Or that whatever holding facilities for illegals is just a cover to contain American citizens? Just curious to hear your thoughts. This actually seems like they're finally doing something about immigration, securing the border, adding fencing, and E-Verify.

What does worry me is this, though:

The Senate agreed to several amendments, including one that would block the release of photographs of abuse of detainees by U.S. personnel. The American Civil Liberties Union has sued to make the photos public.

I don't agree with that. As nice as it would be to get the illegals caught and deported, I don't want them to suffer abuse.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by AshleyD]

Fixed, I really tought it said millions...but BILLIONS?

yes i think they are lying specially since its napolitano. Sure some might go towards whats in the article but really almost 50 billion?
I really want to read whats in the bill and what all the cost is going to.

it just angers me, that people rather watch "The Hills" than knowing whats coming and how the country we once lived in is becoming more and more a prison.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IchooseFreewill
it just angers me, that people rather watch "The Hills" than knowing whats coming and how the country we once lived in is becoming more and more a prison.

Not a prison my friend, but a graveyard.

The Georgia Guidestones

Read the Limits to Growth penned by some of the Club of Rome crowd,
who Al Gore is a member of => Club of Rome - some members

This has all been done before.

They view most of humanity as less than nature, and they want
Rule #1 of the guidestones to happen.

They want 6.2 billion dead, they have mock human sacrifice rituals
in the woods and claim to be christians and the population is dumb
enough to believe it.

Bohemian Grove

They even play an audio tape of the human screaming to make it
sound more real.

Sotomayor has to step down from her membership in Belizean Grove
in a move of high hypocrisy as the members of the boy's version
do not have to step down.

Sotomayor steps down from Belizean grove for appointment

Lots of ppl for several years screaming this day in and day out
dismissed as nutters even after we present evidence and
now it is mainstream friggin news on MSNBC and less than
5% of the population will EVEN listen.

It would be a comedy except for the tragedy part.

Prepare accordingly !

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

well put, thanks for the info.
Love your sig btw.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by IchooseFreewill]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I KNEW this was coming!!! I am reading to go, but I will not be leaving on a vacation. If they want me they can come and get me, but they will not take me breathing... I will protect everyone that is close to me up to the very last second...

I hope I am not alone with this goal

new topics

top topics

join