It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tasered for taking too long to get license!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A few relative documents to this case:

Internal Affairs Report
alt.coxnewsweb.com...

Office of the Chief of Police; Officer suspension report:
www.ci.austin.tx.us...

Officer’s complaint to Chief on his Suspension:
alt.coxnewsweb.com...

This officer recently resigned from the force.

**One last thing: I noticed that this video has a bit more to it than just an abusive taser incident; it seems to have a few "ghost" vehicles as well.

At 3:04 you will notice a pickup truck fade & disappear. During the same time period, you will also notice a car on the opposite side of the highway do the same thing.

I know it is some kind of video/camera glitch but thought some here may find this interesting and may enjoy it for their files.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sowhtt

If you look at the time, it jumps. There's parts cut out of it.

good find none the less.

Let the dog lose his job. People who read my posts understand how much I defend police officers, but this is the first case I've seen where there is absolutely an obvious violation of rights.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
I don't agree. He had no valid request when he was requesting it as a complete and utter douche. That's like a spoiled kid saying, "Give me a drink now Mom." Does the kid get his drink? No. The kid gets a smack to the ass and sent to bed. Officer or not, respect and courtesy are due and reciprocal. Be a dick to me, and I'm going to be a dick back, I don't care if you have a badge on or not. The only one person that is greater than the next is Ego. We're all the same, and the sooner we learn that, the better off we'd be as a species.

Facts are facts. Tasers are allowed within the current confines of the law. I like how people try to twist a situation and make justifications as to why they should disobey an officer. He didn't tell the guy to jump off a cliff. He told him why he was stopped and asked for his license and registration.

We can argue all day long about the officer's demeanor (which was very impatient I agree), but the driver said that he wasn't going to comply. This is all it took with the short-fused officer to pull the guy out of the car. And the driver still didn't obey when he got out.

You want to argue with a cop who has an attitude problem, then you're probably going to end up like this guy. Sometimes you need to bite your tounge and do what you are asked. If you felt like you've been wronged, report it later. At least you won't be tased.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sowhtt

**One last thing: I noticed that this video has a bit more to it than just an abusive taser incident; it seems to have a few "ghost" vehicles as well.

At 3:04 you will notice a pickup truck fade & disappear. During the same time period, you will also notice a car on the opposite side of the highway do the same thing.

I know it is some kind of video/camera glitch but thought some here may find this interesting and may enjoy it for their files.

Now seriously, that was REALLY weird!??

edit: ah yeah time skipped haha.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join