It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tasered for taking too long to get license!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Chalk up another sick instance for yet another bad apple cop. Seems like and I hope he loses his badge.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

That was just pathetic. If that was not real you would think it was a parody comedy of police behaviour.

Like the woman said that was uncalled for.

I love the way she keeps talking, and the policeman hasn't got anything to say back, because he knows he did wrong.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

it would seam that cops don't understand that they are being watched and a kind word goes farther than a taser. If I were a civilian police officer I would use my words before a taser and the suspect would have to be way out of control before I used it but hey that’s just me.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I thought a officer can only use a taser if he was in peril of physicle bodily harm.Or are they making the laws instead of enforcing them now?If so let them turn their badges in cause we have courts for that.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I understand that you're not supposed to play around with cops. If they order you to do something, you do it. Also because they don't know what the hell you'll do; for instance, pulling out a gun.

But this right here is a bit excessive to be tasering someone. If I thought I was being bullied and knew I was about to get tasered, I would probably pound this cop with all my might. I'm sorry.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
27 seconds. Thats how long into the video he ordered her out of the car. whats a reasonable amount of time to locate and hand over your drivers license and proof of ins? And he didnt ask for her DL until AFTER the video started so 15 seconds from asking her to pull out her DL then tasering her. i hope she sued the crap out of the police department.......

[edit on 10-7-2009 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
whats with this stuff being reported contstantly. I think it is Propaganda, to build support for anarchy/rioting and possibly civil war.

I think people are being led into something here.

It's bad but it been happenening for generations, there was a time when police would hit kids for being naughty, and all people would say is, " he deserved it"

[edit on 10-7-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
27 seconds. Thats how long into the video he ordered her out of the car. whats a reasonable amount of time to locate and hand over your drivers license and proof of ins? And he didnt ask for her DL until AFTER the video started so 15 seconds from asking her to pull out her DL then tasering her. i hope she sued the crap out of the police department.......

[edit on 10-7-2009 by imeddieone4202003]

No, you see the police officer walk up to the door of the car and then ask, watch the beginning again. Sorry I don't know how to do a screen shot. But it is obvious that the police is walking to the vehicle.

This all took about 20 sec before he told the driver to step out of the vehicle. I know in my vehicle, it would probably take me longer than that to get my items together. I'm not very organized. But that would not be a reason to taser me just because I am unorganized. And watch the drivers head, you can tell he is rustling through something, perhaps his papers?

The officer opens the door of the vehicle, is that legal? and orders the driver out. I am not real sure how legal that is. Being the car is personal property. I thought they were not allowed to do that without your permission, but I could be mistaken.

When the driver does step out the police shoves the door and hits the driver with it. The driver gets upset and yells something like what are you doing, and then gets tasered.

The timing, from the beginning when the police is still walking to the door of the vehicle, and the driver gets tasered is right at 45 sec.

The police got aggressive far too quickly, should never have gotten so aggressive actually.

I bet he was cranky at having to work on Thanksgiving and was taking it out on those he is supposed to PROTECT and SERVE.

Harm NONE
Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
whats with this stuff being reported contstantly. I think it is Propaganda, to build support for anarchy/rioting and possibly civil war.

I think people are being led into something here.

It's bad but it been happenening for generations, there was a time when police would hit kids for being naughty, and all people would say is, " he deserved it"

[edit on 10-7-2009 by MR BOB]

No, its not propaganda, its very real.....cops are jack-asses, and some of them abuse their power. It is just getting worse because cops are people too, and they feel the same stressors that we do....its just that they have a tazer.

Its a good thing that I dont have a tazer or gun, because I would be tempted to light someone up on a daily basis.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Especially Police

2ndline

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Oh, just let them try to get away with tasing my wife. That cop would have more than he could handle on his hands...Taking the law into my own hands seems appropriate if he is to get the punishment he deserves...not paid leave of absence.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Give that man a Psychiatric evaluation. Then fire him. Make sure other departments looking to hire him review the Psych exam.

I predict that it will not be long before citizen watchdog groups shadow known bad cops on the beat and help them to moderate their behavior.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by groingrinder]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by MR BOB

I would think everyone would be happy this info is getting out. Well everyone except LEOs everywhere who realize their dirty little deeds are being exposed on all fronts. And if civil breaks out then we will be another step closer to true freedom. There should have been one already after 9 11. VIVA LA REVOLUTION

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I think it's racism. Really.

This is ridiculuously uncalled for indeed.

I'll be getting joy when the officer is sued.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Good thing that the video exists. This is very valuable proof in court. Let's hope this one doesn't get a slap on the wrist, even though that seems to be the modern trend.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm waiting for one of these idiot cops to tazer a pregnant woman and then get sued for fetal damage or birth defects or even death of the infant! That will surely cause a rukus if it has not already happened!
Zindo

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just yet another example why it is ridiculous that we would take the lowest average IQ, the lowest possible educational level, and the highest percentage of domestic abusers, and give them a gun, a taser, and a badge with the authority to abuse their role as protectors of the peace.

Not all cops have borderline retarded IQs, are high-school dropouts, and beat their wife and kids. However, that's the average cop.

I don't envy the position we ask our police to be in on a daily basis on the streets. It's a admittedly difficult job that is dangerous and tough. The idea that they must do this work daily under the scrutiny of their own superiors, as well as Internal Affairs, the F.B.I., the District Attorney, the Justice Department, and the American people via YouTube gives me much more respect for the good cops.

However, abusive retards like this cop should be fired without hesitation by their precinct. Matter of fact, they should go straight to Jail. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

The police are supposed to be there for *US*. They are supposed to be there to serve the public interest. I'm not going to say that we should take their high-tech toys that they tend to abuse away, but I do think that we should put stronger pressure on our Police Departments to hire people who have at least average or above average IQs, have enough education to think rationally, and do not have records of Domestic Abuse charges so long that they make convicted Felons look like the good guys.

Until the people are tired of hearing these stories of one bad cop after another, further proving that Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely (especially the stupid, uneducated ones with pre-existing anger-management issues) to the point that we DEMAND a kinder, gentler Law Enforcement that is serving the us instead of abusing us, then these stories need to make headlines and need to be brought to the attention of the people.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

You are incorrect in your perceptions on protect and serve and who that might be:
Protect and serve

More

Another

Zindo

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You can now be tasered for doing absolutely nothing. If the Cop feels like it, he will taser you, PERIOD!

And for those of you who are quite awake yet, this has been going on for years, and cops have killed hundreds of people by tasering them. This is our not so NEW POLICE STATE.

So wake up and take the taser. Keep thinking things are fine...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Cops were never the most intelligent beings that plagued our streets.

That's all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join