It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Fan Enters Parade With Car and 9/11 stickers- Gets Attacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
And the media is so stupid they misreport the story, claiming he was saying all this stuff through a bullhorn, when in fact he was broadcasting an Alex Jones rant.

After he made it through nearly the whole parade, some people from the crowd ran up to his car, tore off his "9/11 was an inside job" sticker, and started raising hell. He tried to escape, and according to the report hit 2 people with his car and nearly hit some others, so he was detained on charges of disorderly conduct and second degree wreckless endangerment.

This apparently happened in Wisconsin, more info here:

www.madison.com...

Man charged after Columbus Fourth of July parade incident
By SHANNON GREEN
Portage Daily Register

A Beaver Dam man who decorated his car with anti-government messages in the Columbus Fourth of July parade has been charged with second degree reckless endangerment for allegedly hitting a parade spectator who had tried to remove one of the signs.

Mark D. Spinler, 31, is free on a $5,000 signature bond after an initial appearance Tuesday in Columbia County Circuit Court.

Police said Spinler had entered a car in the parade decorated with signs including one that said "9/11 equals inside job." The car also had speakers mounted to its roof broadcasting similar messages that were riddled with profanities, according to a criminal complaint.

Near the end of the parade route, Spinler’s car was surrounded by several parade-goers, including a man who approached the passenger side of the vehicle to tell Spinler to stop, the complaint stated.

Another person went in front of the car in an attempt to remove the 9/11 sign when Spinler reportedly accelerated suddenly, striking the person in the knee and causing him to roll onto the hood, then off the car as he drove away, the complaint stated.

The car was in reverse, bumping but not injuring another person who was attempting to get the license plate number, according to police. Spinler then accelerated forward toward parade-watchers, including many children, forcing them to scramble to get out of the way, police said.

Spinler then left the parade route and was located by authorities on the edge of town removing his signs.

Spinler has high-functioning autism, according to his parents, Howard and Judy Spinler, of Beaver Dam. Because of his autism, Spinler suffers from memory problems, cannot work and has no friends outside his family, his parents said.

He spends most of his time on the Internet, where he had gotten the messages, according to Judy.

"He panicked," Howard Spinler said of his son’s reaction to being confronted by the parade spectators. "He didn’t know how to handle (the situation)."

Well, that's one way to spread the word.
Actually, after further review, it appears the guy may not have been attacked... A bunch of people surrounded his car. And being autistic, he panicked. But people did at least attack his car, trying to pull the stickers off. And autistic or not, had that been me and I felt threatened by that many people at once.... Umm, I rather not say what I'd do. But it would not be pretty.

But you know what the sad part here is? That even someone with autism can be woken up from sheephood, while the rest of the crowd are still BAHHHHHHing like sheep.

And oh, oops... Original source for this story credit to:
forum.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on Fri Jul 10th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well They had a post about the parade there and had a few people in it also with no incident... so I donno man..

Thought this was in Ohio, sorry about that..

Anyway what else can you do. people dont want to wake up and beat others down for not following the crowd.. Ironically the day we are celebrating there is the same thing this guy was doing just a diffrent century.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
LOL @ the woman with baby, who thinks, the guy was planning something real ugly...

He could have made some more effort with his car, it was damn ugly.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Just goes to show... timing is everything

You don't ride through a 4th of July parade screaming about conspiracies lol... every ones all boozed up, kids are around, then they ask questions and you have to try and explain things.... that you might not want to address there and then and briefly even if you follow along with what the guy is trying to say it's just... bad timing

and duhr it's a HOLIDAY, people are having a good time... most of the Mooks in the crowd got a day off work they don't want to hear that everything SUCKS right in the middle of it...

I know Christmas isn't actually Christs Birthday, I know What happened to the Indians when it's Thanksgiving... and I know we are a mess... But it's a HOLIDAY give it a rest lol

I kind of like Alex Jones even if he is a fear monger he's kind of cool...

But I might have thrown something at the guy too

It's a parade for the love of G-d... Chill it

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
WTH? He was the one who was attacked and he is in jail? What law did he exactly brake here? I mean if he gets mobbed and some idiot doesn't get out of the way of his car then it's their own fault. I'm abit confused here.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I gotta admit that there are some idiots out there that make us look really bad. There are these people that really are just obsessed with the 9-11 stuff like that out there... and they have no right with going into a 4th of the July parade if they weren't allowed to by the people there... he should have known better than to do that. I mean I know what he's trying to do and he shouldn't have been attacked for it- but- come on... this isn't the right way to do it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
They charged him with whatever they could

For being a complete Jerk

Sometimes it works that way, sure Alex will be up in arms, but... there are better ways to do things than ruining peoples fun...

How about downtown during Lunch when everyone is WORKING and pissed at The Man... that might be effective

Come on... props for doing Something

But this guys been on the Internet too long with no company, no social common sense... really, seriously an idiot decision he made...

Disorderly conduct fits the bill

If it was a police state they'd hit him with attempted manslaughter

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Typical sheep behavior by the idiots in the crowd and that ignorant woman with the baby. They don't deserve freedom or security, they've sold their souls and are slaves.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
That woman with the baby is another brainwashed american...all leads point to an inside job on 9/11...The 9/11 commission report was butchered and didn't take into account of things that happened. The clocks at the Pentagon in the wing that was hit by a supposed plane stopped 5 minutes before the plane supposedly hit. The onyl thing the guy did wrong was hit people with his car, they had no right to vandalize his property.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floating thru Reality
Typical sheep behavior by the idiots in the crowd and that ignorant woman with the baby. They don't deserve freedom or security, they've sold their souls and are slaves.

Actually Im getting to that point in thought too.

I am going to be so happy when the SHTF.

Karma is gonna come back in full force soon. It will be wonderful. The government will turn on these people too, just wait.

The government turns on everyone, even it's own.

Just wait, the best part is yet to come.

Also it is interesting to know if you mention "conspiracies" than it is no longer illegal to attack you, but if you defend yourself, get ready to go to jail!

Goodbye freedom, Hello Nazi Germany.Oops I mean America.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The car also had speakers mounted to its roof broadcasting similar messages that were riddled with profanities, according to a criminal complaint.

More media lies? If the guy was broadcasting AJ rants, I haven't heard one yet that contains any cuss word, at least not on his radio show. Maybe "damn" a time or two, but certainly not the way they are portraying it. I dunno, can anyone dig up any clip that has AJ cussing all over the place? (I mean like real bad?) Somehow I find it hard to believe that this autistic guy would stoop to that level.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well? No one able to dig up a clip of Alex cussing up a storm?

Awww, too bad. Now that they banned me from the prisonplanet forums for sticking up for CIT, my boycott Alex Jones vigil goes into effect.
No more stories brought here by me from his sites, and I refuse to read them- here, there or anywhere.

Ok OK.! If an ET lands on his lawn and he has a video of that, I just might watch it. But other than that, Alex Jones sucks.

top topics

join