It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's body was not in his coffin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by lifecitizen

You are so right. I have never met a more disrespectful nation than OZ. And I would be ashamed, not boasting, if that was me. How come you have Lisa, who is American, if you are so proud of your disrespect? Also, Lisa Simpson knows how to behave well. (OK, I know she is a cartoon...).

Obviously my sarcasm, and earlier posts have been lost on you.

Edit to add- sorry I didnt realise you were the one that I replied to re Aussies being disrespectful so you really don't know what sarcasm is! as you have read my earlier posts

[edit on 11-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by spellbound

What is it that makes you Kiwis so darn self rightous, really you come across as a kiwi, apologies if not. You also come across as a racist with a very narrow mind.
MJ could of faked his death but i doubt it, i prefer the freezing theory myself. Hell even i would want to be frozen.

Oh is Spellbound a Kiwi?

I cant see his location?

But that would explain his hostility- they're jealous of us LOL and they dont like the sheep jokes

edit to add again- ok you don't know if Spellbounds a kiwi, just guessing- seriously though Kiwis are okay! we have a friendly rivarly much like Americans do with Canadians

[edit on 11-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Yeah i was just jumping to a conclusion, one that will end up biting me in the butt, its just what i took from his posts saying Aussies left NZ to be with the US or something similar.
But it does come off like there are some deeper issues here.

Anyway itll be interesting(but not that much) to find out what has happened to MJ's body in the end, if we ever do find out.
See how i stayed on topic there

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh okay Pazcat- I missed that about us leaving NZ etc (which isn't true anyway we were never with them, lol)

On topic? I'm hopeless at that

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion that Paul McCartney bought the body for a hefty sum and is practicing his ventriloquist routine as we speak.

Kidding.

I pray that this man finds peace.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Mikaeel Jackson you mean? yes, he converted to Islam about a year ago and changed his name. Michael Jackson hasn't existed since then. i don't know what to believe anymore.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

But the real Paul Mcartney died in 1966.
So it would have to be his replacement who bought his body.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by midnightbrigade

I will never believe Michael did that. He was just a child himself, a Peter Pan.

And if you can go to your grave with a clear conscience, so can Michael.

I'm sorry, but the version of Peter Pan I'm familar with did not:

1. Demand medical professionals into prescribing highly potent narcotics and anesthesia.

2. Break the law by demanding prescriptions by made out to other people (see point #1).

3. Pathologically lie, such as stating he only had one or two plastic surgeries, claim he was going to release a single with profits helping the Katrina victims (this never happened), claim that his children were made "the old fashioned way", etc.

4. Pay an actress $10,000 per appearance to offset the weirdness and inappropriateness that his other dates were teenage boys. (1 example: Brooke Shields and Emmanuel Lewis at the 1984 Grammy Awards)

5. Adopt 3 children and then outright lie, on camera, for a documentary that he requested, about their paternity.

I am also not familar with any children who do the points above with the exception of point #3.
What age do you put him at? 12? Would you let a 12 year old adopt and raise 3 children?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
People need to know that this is the exact reason God made grave robbers! lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join