It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's body was not in his coffin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
He was buried minus his brain. It was kept for further forensic testing and will be thrown away later.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Take this from what its worth...but a friend of mine works for baxter burial vaults and he said that the Jackson family ordered two coffins from them.... I dont know the truth in it but it may seem plausible.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

If his body was not in the coffin, then what happened to his body,

I've been waiting for this and could have banked on it starting. There will also be fabrications claiming he is alive shortly.

I'll start a new myth based on fact.

Some or part of his brain is not in that coffin due to the autopsy. Who has it? Will it be used to clone Michael?
Perhaps placed in Moon Walking machine?

Celebrity worship is beyond me. There is your conspiracy topic. Why do people worship Celebrities?

He was the best example of how Celebrity, bad Parents and Celebrity Worship can completely destroy a person. His Groupies share in the guilt and the shame. They bled him dry knowing full well he was not well.

Just wait for future editions of the Weekly World News and there should be plenty of articles.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
He was buried minus his brain. It was kept for further forensic testing and will be thrown away later.

You beat me to it
You forgot to start a myth about it though.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA[/i

At last! a voice of reason, someone who is engaging in his own goals, instead of living by proxy from another individual.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragon33

Raw nerve, but then again very, very, good.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Actually thats questionable... theres some ppl in here who havent done 1% of what michael did but they are 10000 times happier and with full lives and feeling good about themselves.

So... if he wasnt happy nor did he live a full life, whats all that for then?

I pitty the fact that he died unhappy...

The only death I dont pitty is James Dean. I feel that guy really lived his life and went out with a bang (also literally) but he died happy and he lived his life to the fullest according to what he wanted (live fast, die young, make a beautiful corpse).

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
he and elvis are on a vacation
no seriously now, kinda makes you scratch your head a bit? am i wrong>?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It is not a shock that the body was not in the coffin. Michael Jackson and his parents were Jehovah Witness'.

Jehovah's Witness, the religion of Jackson's parents. Jackson himself was said to be an ardent Witness throughout most, if not all, of his life, and—unlike the Islam conversion stories—there are plenty of accounts to back that up. As late as four years ago, Jackson was publicly proclaiming his adherence to that faith, and he never publicly confirmed a conversion to Islam.

www.eonline.com... =rss_topstories

From what I have read and heard a Jehovah Witness should be buried within 3 days after death occurs.

Considering the man died on the 25th of June there is no way that he was not already in the ground or cremated by July and not the date that they are giving.

PS: Sorry if this has already been said did not feel like reading every page on this topic.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by TV_Nation]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Oh my!! Here we go ... AGAIN! What's that thing about Popstars and Deja Vu's ???

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
His body wasn't in the coffin during the public service at the Staples Center. But it WAS in the coffin when they buried him later during a private ceremony at the cemetery.

The reason that his body wasn't in the coffin is out of security concerns. They were afraid that some crazy fans might charge the stage and try opening the coffin or knock it over, thus having the "King of Pop" come tumbling out of his coffin in front of thousands in attendance and millions watching at home. So they took the precaution of using an empty coffin for the memorial. They were even debating about how to transport the coffin to the memorial service out of fear of a similar scenario playing out while en route. There was discussion about using a helicopter to fly the coffin directly to the arena. Instead, they opted to use a hearse and thankfully there was no incident.

So when the OP overheard people saying that Jackson was not in the coffin, this is what they probably were referring to. Let's not create a conspiracy where there is none. The man is dead and there were plenty of witnesses to it. County officials carried out an autopsy and they would not take part in faking Jackson's death, nor would the doctor who subsequently carried out the second autopsy.

As for his death, I think that he was deathly afraid of performing 50 concerts which he knew he couldn't do. According to reports, he couldn't even sing. I think he attempted to overdose himself but not kill himself. He simply wanted to be taken to the hospital and have a seemingly legitimate reason for pulling out of the upcoming concerts. At least that is what I believe.

But as far as there being a conspiracy, people are grabbing at straws here.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
To all you sick people making jokes about Michael Jackson - I have to presume you are from OZ, that most insensitive land.

Let me ask you this.

Have you written over 40 top songs?

Are you millionaires?

Could you please stop making fun of Michael, who achieved more than you ever will in your lives?

I would be offended by that comment, except I'm insensitive.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

They took his brain out aswell.. unless the family wants the brain put back into body...

What is my personal thoughts... Let the dead lay...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Seaside]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Can we stop with the comparisons to Elvis and the rest of the other programmed responses?

There is something up with all of it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its not just grabbing at straws. How much high strangeness can come out within a week of one mans death without it being considered suspicious?

He lets his childrens faces be seen (who arent his biological children) days before he dies.
He has a sellout tour coming up.
His doctor dissapears and wont sign his death warrant.
Doesant call emergancy services in a hurry and doesant seem too worried on the phone.
3 autopsies apparently needed.
He was well versed in stunts and illusions.
He has money and contacts everywhere and and could easily change his appearance.
Only his family know where his body is.
He had body doubles he paid to be used as decoys.
And so on...

As for Tupac anyone willing to devote an hour of just looking at the circumstances can see he clearly faked his own death in a Machiavellian plot. Making more money in death than ever could be realised while alive.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
lol- you're telling peeps to stop the comparisons to Elvis- yet here you are saying MJ is still alive- people are STILL saying that about Elvis-

Face it, he's dead- even famous peeps die

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
lol- you're telling peeps to stop the comparisons to Elvis- yet here you are saying MJ is still alive- people are STILL saying that about Elvis-

Face it, he's dead- even famous peeps die

I am not saying hes alive Iam saying that the number of strange occourances should set alarm bells ringing. The fact people are still talking about Elvis has nothing to do with this in any direct way.What you have there is a programmed response that halts and ridicules examination.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ok, my mistake- so what was your point then?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
ok, my mistake- so what was your point then?

At the top of the post there

"Can we stop with the comparisons to Elvis and the rest of the other programmed responses?"

Right before you didnt stop with the comparisons to Elvis and the rest of the other programmed responses.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
ok, so I clicked on the link

So you're saying MJ was a puppet for the Illuminati

fwiw I agree with post 2

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
he was a musician that people love now that hes dead but never said a kind word about while he was alive. thats it.

Sorry for some reason that quote didnt come out in my last post

How true is that- funny how now he's dead he was a nice guy, if I was MJ I'd be pretty peeved about that- where were all these people saying nice things about him when he was alive-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join