It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's body was not in his coffin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
To all you sick people making jokes about Michael Jackson - I have to presume you are from OZ, that most insensitive land.

Let me ask you this.

Have you written over 40 top songs?

Are you millionaires?

Could you please stop making fun of Michael, who achieved more than you ever will in your lives?

A bad thing to measure a man from the size of his bank account and a talent or two..

This thread turned out great!!
Pop Cicle..lolol
HEE-HEE....Grabs crotch..

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
lol- you must be an Aussie redpillblues

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

No,but I'll jump from the top of my shed when Crocidile Dundee bites it though screaming WH??

Not enough hight for the I in why..lol

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
Michael Jackson is finally buried.

You sure about that? Find a grave has no information on burial.

Perhaps they have the coffin and body at Neverland. They may be waiting on his brain so they can bury all of him all at once. (his brain is still with the investigation)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Perhaps they have the coffin and body at Neverland. They may be waiting on his brain so they can bury all of him all at once. (his brain is still with the investigation)

Good point. They have definately reported that at least a part of his brain is still being tested.
Now I'm no rocket scientist but I reckon that if I was being frozen for later reanimation... it would be kind of crucial to have my brain intact... or else I could end up as a rap performer instead of the King of Pop.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

I think you mean Janet Jackson. He has becomne Janet Jackso,n full time.

I thought that the coffin would be open at some point, so that people could see his body. im quite suprised that there are no photos released of his body yet.

The coronor must have photos, i wonder how long till he sells them.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would imagine Michael's family may have decided to have him cremated the same day they had the memorial. Maybe they decided to give him brain feeze instead?

I'm wondering at what length someone would go as to have a wax MJ body to pose as a corpse in an identical casket. Are they going to auction off his wigs? he must have had several. Red, white and blue, purple, blonde etc.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
His body was shipped out to be plasticized.

www2.canada.com.../edm ontonjournal/news/

images.google.com... e_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4

Then when they find a final place to display it in glass topped coffin. we will get to see him for years to come.

The director of publicity for Dr. Gunther von Hagens tells TMZ someone claiming to be from Jackson's management team did contact BODY WORLDS several months ago about Jackson's interest in being preserved in plastic.

I guess his new tour will go one after all. Just prop him up on stage and fire up the beat box. They'll make millions.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

To all you sick people making jokes about Michael Jackson - I have to presume you are from OZ, that most insensitive land.

Let me ask you this.

Are you millionaires?

Could you please stop making fun of Michael, who achieved more than you ever will in your lives?

I don't know about other posters, but personally I've always liked Michael Jackson. I never believed he did anything he was accused of. Yes he was weird, but that's just who he was. In my opinion, if someone takes 20 million dollars to shut about their son/daughter being molested, then it obviously didn't happen. After reading about how he raised his kids, I just don't buy into it that he molested them. Perhaps he just loved kids because he loves kids, but not in the perverted sexual way that everyone made it out to be. I once got accused of molesting two little girls when I was just watching them and playing with them at a family/friends BBQ one summer. Luckily, there were enough witnesses there to tell them they were full of it, but people jump to conclusions so easy because they only see one thing, and nothing else. But anyway, the jokes sort of go with this thread. This will be something that'll be brought up for years until someone actually digs him up.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

There actually was a rumor for a very long time that Latoya Jackson, was actually Michael, because they were rarely seen in public together and not much was really ever known about her. She just kind of, sprung up from nowhere.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Let me ask you this.

Are you millionaires?

While I agree that making jokes about the dead is in questionable taste, this post brings up an interesting (at least to me) question. Namely, "What's so great about Michael Jackson?". Yes, he was a great showman. Yes, he made a great deal of money. As for 'achieving more than you ever will in your life'...I don't know about that.

He was a singer / performer. Been there, done that. Baritone in a gospel quartet for almost as many years as M.J. sang on stage. I never made hundreds of millions of dollars, but I never went half a billion in debt, either. I'll call that a wash item.

Did M.J. ever save a life? Not to brag about myself...I'm depressingly normal in a lot of ways, but I know of two that I have. One child rescued from a house fire, and one case of CPR that paid off.

Did M.J. ever build anything with his hands? My father, grandfathers and I built a house and two barns from the foundations up...and barring fire or tornado, I'd wager those buildings will outlive several generations of pop artists.

His achievements are *different* from mine...and from those of anyone else...but to say he 'achieved more' just because he got time in the spotlight and big royalty checks is, in my opinion, rather silly. Celebrity status doesn't convey great wisdom (despite what the media thinks), nor does it, of itself, convey greatness. Don't make more (or less) of M.J. than he was...he was a pop-culture icon, and an entertainer with good dance moves and serious mental problems.

As to whether his body was in his coffin, it wouldn't surprise me if it were stored elsewhere (probably in cold storage, not cryogenic) during the public memorial to stave off decay. I really don't see a conspiracy in it, so much as (just as with most of his life) way too much theatrical goings-on.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
mabey he was cremated and they only had the coffin for ceremonial purposes? wouldn't be the first time

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not to try and derail this thread but, as I watched portions of the memorial service, I did not notice Bubbles the Chimp anywhere in the crowd. According to CNN, Bubbles is now 26 years old and living in a great apes retirement center down in Florida.

I think Bubbles should have been there.

edit to add extreme sarcasm

[edit on 10-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

i thought it was janet people thought were the same person... i must be wrong. after looking up a pic of here they look freakisly similar, even his nosejob nose looks the same..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Probably the family did the show funeral with an empty coffin, so that they could hold the real funeral in privacy. Pretty sick though, these people were his fans and didn't see the logic in allowing him to be buried peacefully.

The idea that he's buried elsewhere to prevent gravediggers from finding him makes a lot of sense to me too.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
your are all ridiculous... let the dead man be stop feeding into this mj news distraction..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina
Of course he's not in his coffin not, he's decided to become Latoya full time.

lol LaToya is CRAAA-ZZZEEEE!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Not to try and derail this thread but, as I watched portions of the memorial service, I did not notice Bubbles the Chimp anywhere in the crowd. According to CNN, Bubbles is now 26 years old and living in a great apes retirement center down in Florida.

I think Bubbles should have been there.

The reason Bubbles wasn't there is that he's become very aggressive in his old age. Apparently some chimps go that way. He's actually dangerous. Some dude on the radio was saying that was the reason.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

i thought it was janet people thought were the same person... i must be wrong. after looking up a pic of here they look freakisly similar, even his nosejob nose looks the same..

If you ever were privy to eyeing the 1980's Playboy featuring Latoya, unless MJ had removable breasts then the answer is an obvious "No". His frame was completely different as well.

As far as the simularity between noses, maybe the doctor had a "two for one" day going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join