It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's body was not in his coffin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Michael Jackson is finally buried. There are however speculations that Michael Jacson's body was not present in his coffin. I heard a few people in London talking about this and thought I should post it here.

If his body was not in the coffin, then what happened to his body, did they bury him? Do they expect us to treat him with some respect finally?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Of course he wasnt buried, aliens picked him up to clone him and he will be returned buried in the center of the next crop circle..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well, Michael Jackson was, even if some people don't recognize this, or even if they do recognize it, and deny it the same, an icon to many people, of many different cultures, countries, colors, etc. Ya gotta know that there are people out there that will do unspeakable things to his corpse, the smallest of which is steal it, for some reason or other. Don't worry about where his body is. What is it to you anyway"

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Of course he's not in his coffin not, he's decided to become Latoya full time.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Maybe, I'm not following the 'news' carefully enough. Yeah, I was thinking that the body should have been in the freezer or at least with the investigators for 4-6 week time needed to figure out how he died.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
No, his body was melted down and injection molded to BE the coffin.

He's still buried though

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This was in 2005 when the investigators were searching the Neverland ranch, and a report came out that they have found a corpse and that corpse belongs to Michael Jackson !

Most of my music that I listenend to in pubs in my college days was Michael Jackson (they dont play him anymore there) and he was indeed an icon for me

[edit on 10-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Of course his body wasn't in the coffin. He had to meet up with Elvis and Tupac for brunch, and tips on how to start his new life as a street mime. Or he had to be shipped off for the production of plastic cups. They gotta pay off his debts somehow.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I had bets on when a thread like this would surface. You are two days early....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The rather interesting and tabloid type version may suggest the body they saw was a defective clone. The description of Michael when he died just doesn't fit the way he looked and acted two days earlier. Either way, I seriously doubt he'll be doing any more public performances unless the aliens or the Antichrist ressurect him for a special effects miracle.

Maybe the Wraith got him?

They easiest way to hide or bury Michael or his supposed clone would be to cremate it. They allegedly wanted to bury him at Never again Land.

One of the news channels suggest he may have had himself cloned and talked about it. I think he could have afforded it.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
His body wasn't in the coffin because the rumors of his death were false.

They found him in the children's ward having a stroke

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

If it were a clone, which I doubt, I believe that he would have replaced Michael in the late eighties, and has been degrading since. Which would explain the bleaching of the skin, the breakdown of adult reasoning, the constant need for plastic surgery etc. If that were the case that would leave a highly talented, still black, and much more lovable Michael out there somewhere. A pipe dream perhaps, but wouldn't it be great if black, non-accused child molester were to re-appear.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
His body was shipped out to be plasticized.

www2.canada.com.../edm ontonjournal/news/

images.google.com... e_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4

Then when they find a final place to display it in glass topped coffin. we will get to see him for years to come.

The director of publicity for Dr. Gunther von Hagens tells TMZ someone claiming to be from Jackson's management team did contact BODY WORLDS several months ago about Jackson's interest in being preserved in plastic.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Well, Maybe Michael was actually an alien grey anyway. I seriously doubt they would be as popular singing and dancing. " MOON WALK??"

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
All these MJ fans must have never read a newspaper back in the "Bad" days. How can anyone forget that his entire life earnings went towards cryogenics? Since he practically funded the entire facility and surgically prepared himself for 'freeze time', my guess is that he never really died and his body is a frozen state as his passion for time travel and mortality demands.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

His body probably wasn’t in the coffin for the ceremony.
For insurance reasons.
Can you imagine the ransom possibilities for stealing and holding his body captive?
eek...

As for being buried - I thought he was a cryo-patient?
That he was going to be frozen for a later *thaw*...

Whatever or wherever he is R.I.P Michael.
peace

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

His body probably wasn’t in the coffin for the ceremony.
For insurance reasons.
Can you imagine the ransom possibilities for stealing and holding his body captive?
eek...

As for being buried - I thought he was a cryo-patient?
That he was going to be frozen for a later *thaw*...

Whatever or wherever he is R.I.P Michael.
peace

Soooo, the king of POP is now a Pop-cicle?

edit for po' spelling

[edit on 10-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Maybe there was a mix up at the mortuary;
"...but we don't have a 50 year old Black man in our possession, only what looks to be a much older Chinese lady..."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19c4a68739ec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by djfico

Exactly my thoughts, I remember they made a huge deal about this back in the eighties, do you think he changed his mind somewhere along the way, he is being cryogenically preserved i bet money, or he is going to be either mummified sort of like Evita Perone for everyone to see somewhere, probably Neverland, all of the debts of the estate will be paid off in a few years, watch and see.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
To all you sick people making jokes about Michael Jackson - I have to presume you are from OZ, that most insensitive land.

Let me ask you this.

Have you written over 40 top songs?

Are you millionaires?

Could you please stop making fun of Michael, who achieved more than you ever will in your lives?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join