It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a strange material called ORMUS a super plant food?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by krypt013
David Hudson, the rediscoverer of ORMUS dumped millions of dollars into his own money in the process of scientifically investigating and learning about ORMUS. He devoted these massive amounts of his own money into figuring out what this material was that was present in soil samples on his farm in Arizona because he sent the material off to several major laboratories in the US that employed 'standard' chemical analysis techniques such as spectroscopy, etc and all told him that the material was unidentifiable. They basically told him that the material that he had didn't exist. But obviously it did exist because it was there.

What several major laboratories and where are the reports saying the material didn't exist?

I've heard some far fetched stories in my time but this one takes the cake. If you can back up your claim with sources like the laboratory names and lab reports, and if they are respectable labs instead of fronts for con artists, then I will owe you an apology. Until then, this sounds like complete fantasy to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Is this the same things as ORME's? (Orbitally Rearranged Mono-atomic Elements?)

If it is then I'm personally not too sure, don't get me wrong, there is little doubt in my mind that they do exist, only that most of the stuff you see that you can buy would not only, not do anything, but could be very bad for you.

These have some incredible implications if it is true, from what I've read, they turn your body into a kind of superconductor of some sort, ain't read about these in a while, so I'll have to have a look.

EMM

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
First post on ATS!

I've been researching this (and related topics) for years now and am hoping to get in touch with the OP.

To anyone else stumbling upon this thread: deny ignorance!

It is in no way acceptable to see people skeptical or otherwise doubting of a material that is so easily and cheaply produced and equally simple to test.

Do some research into how plant roots work with bacteria to process and absorb minerals before laughing off basic agricultural knowledge.

<< 1   >>

join