It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a strange material called ORMUS a super plant food?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

www.subtleenergies.com

Professor Hou Tian Zhen, the director of the Department of Tree Physiology and Biochemistry at the Xinjiang Academy of Forestry Sciences in the People’s Republic of China, led a team of researchers evaluating the use of it in three separate experiments.

In 1989, the first experiment, conducted in the greenhouse at the An-ning Experiment Station, tomatoes treated with it averaged nearly double the number of flowers per plant and 27% more fruit.

In 1990, a field experiment at the An-ning Experiment Station demonstrated that the treated green beans increased yields by 81%, sweet beets yie
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.subtleenergies.com
www.subtleenergies.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
ever heard of ORMUS? you will want to have...
ATS.MIX: 39 – The Enigma of "ORMUS"
Has anyone here tried Ormus?
Ormus in 2 of my fav foods?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Apparently this strange new material called ORMUS can make plants grow a lot bigger and better. The fruits produced from plants treated with this material have been larger compared to control plants. In some cases oranges have been produced the size of cantaloupes and walnuts the size of baseballs! In the link I provides for ORMUS pictures it shows some of the examples. This material can also be made quite easily too. I have included a link to some of the DIY recipes for how to extract this material from sea salt or salts from the dead sea, great salt lake salt, or celtic sea salt. It can probably even be extracted from common rock salts that northern states in the US use for salting the roads with since they are derived from deposits resulting from prehistoric great salt lakes and inland salt water seas. Its implications are enormous for the effects that it could have to farming and agriculture, not to mention global carbon sequestration if say it was sprayed onto forests from a plane for instance. I tried some experiments myself to test the effects on various house plants and even tried spraying it onto my lawn and it did show some pretty obvious results for how much larger and more lush the plants were when treated with it. I just wonder that since this material is organic and so easily obtainable from common sea water or salts and salt water found all over the globe that it has not become more common in use for this plant stimulating purpose. Maybe it is just taking the world a little bit longer than anticipated to catch on to this newly discovered "strange matter" material. Please post your comments and ideas to help further this topic and any results that you may have experienced with your own at home experimentation with ORMUS and plants. Toodles...

www.subtleenergies.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-7-2009 by krypt013]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by krypt013]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
My only question is why haven't they done any studies in 20 years and why isn't it in mass use right now?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
They have done studies. ORMUS is the same thing as m-state metals. Check out all the studies. One of the first discoveries of ORMUS was in the soil of a cotton farm.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by krypt013

www.subtleenergies.com

I don't know much about it, but I know a good amount about science, and the description sounds like pseudo-scientific nonsense to me:

It is a proprietary product made starting with Great Salt Lake Wet Method precipitate and including various "charging" methods which include Sonic Bloom type sound resonances

Charging with sonic bloom resonances? What the heck is that? Sounds like a snake oil pitch to me, but if it has nutrient value, I somehow doubt it results from sonic bloom resonances whatever those are.

I also have to wonder if this post is some attempt at viral marketing, though I'm not sure about that. (edit-fixed typo)

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Charging with sonic bloom resonances? What the heck is that? Sounds like a snake oil pitch to me, but it it has nutrient value, I somehow doubt it results from sonic bloom resonances whatever those are.

You are right - there is alot of BS and Disinfo attached to these m-state elements.

But nevertheless, they do possess unique properties that have been scientifically investigated. There is a large data pool of valid material if you want to check. (I'm not saying that the Snakeoilsmen have had their claims validated - they haven't)

NASA has plenty of stuff on it.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I also agree that their is a lot of # mixed into the subject of ORMUS. I like to dig through all of the phoowy and retrieve the meat of the matter. To me if I can use that wet chemical method to take some lye and some rock salt from my local hardware store and whip up a batch of this stuff, then treat plant b with it and don't treat plant a. Then weeks later plant b looks like miracle grow on crack then i figure their has got to be an inherent truth to the principle. As far as all the crap about charging ORMUS with your thoughts and intention and yadda yadda yadda who knows, maybe their is some truth to it and maybe it needs to be investigated. But I was looking for repeatable results. Personally I believe that maybe if the government would just dump some of that stimulus money into researching the stuff instead of bailing out banks then maybe we could actually have a genuine research inquiry into exactly what ORMUS or ormes is and take it into the realm of mainstream science. Seems to me like it would warrant a little further investigation especially with the implications that it could have technologically. In other articles by David Hudson I have read that under certain conditions that ORMUS 'supposedly' exhibits antigravitational properties as well, and also supposedly has the ability not only to change its weight with temperature swings and oppose gravity but to also phase in and out of our very dimension. It also has supposedly exhibited superconductive properties, super curative properties, extoplasm like similar traits, and a host of other supposed almost unbelievable traits. Maybe some are true and maybe some aren't but I believe that they all warrant further investigation and experimentation as if even one is true than it has the potential of revolutionizing entire areas of science and technology and affecting daily life for modern man on an extreme scale.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

David Hudson I have read that under certain conditions that ORMUS 'supposedly' exhibits antigravitational properties as well, and also supposedly has the ability not only to change its weight with temperature swings

This property would make the component ideal for mass fluctuation based propulsion systems.

"To visualize how this works, imagine a child on a skateboard with a paddle-ball whose mass can be made to fluctuate periodically. The child hits the ball when it is slightly more massive than normal, and the elastic cord returns the ball to him when the ball is slightly less massive than normal.
Since the inertial reaction force experienced by the child is slightly greater when he hits the ball than when the cord returns it to him, he will experience a net stationary force"

-physics.fullerton.edu...

However, there have only ever been a couple of experiments done one mass-fluctuation and none involved m-state elements (publicly anyways...). The soviets are a different matter...

NASA tried to charge me $30 for the results of one of their experiments on mass-fluctuation.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It also has supposedly exhibited superconductive properties, super curative properties, extoplasm like similar traits, and a host of other supposed almost unbelievable traits. Maybe some are true and maybe some aren't but I believe that they all warrant further investigation and experimentation as if even one is true than it has the potential of revolutionizing entire areas of science and technology and affecting daily life for modern man on an extreme scale.

Have you ever heard the saying that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is? Well that seems to apply to the comment of yours I just quoted. As for the rest of your comment, I like the way you think, real life studies and proof carry a lot more weight than pie in the sky claims, though larger sample sizes would be better, because if just one plant varies, could even be the result of random variation so it's inconclusive. Need at least 5 and preferably 10 or more plants in the control group, and in the test group.

But with agriculture being a multibillion dollar industry, don't you think nutrients are already being researched? In fact I think that research is what led to land in Brazil previously thought infertile, to be used for farming, they just needed to find the "right formula" of nutrients to add to the soil to get it to grow stuff. And I think researchers in that industry would read such grandiose and nonsensical claims and probably avoid researching this stuff because of that.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by krypt013

really cool!

Simple Ormus-Making Recipe
www.quantumbalancing.com...

Ingredients needed:

• Coarse sea salt. The gray kind that looks damp—clumps together—is best. I get it from Trader Joe’s for $3.79/2-cup jar. Or you can order Dead Sea Salt directly from www.snowdriftfarm.com
  • Lye (Red Devil Lye is in most groceries in the Drano section). You can also order food grade lye from www.snowdriftfarm.com
  • Gallon of Distilled water
  • White distilled vinegar

seems pretty easy to make

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

But with agriculture being a multibillion dollar industry, don't you think nutrients are already being researched?

I don't know about that. They keep 'excess' crops so prices remain high. Why go through the trouble of making super plants that produce super food? That would only feed more people and keep prices at a low. Everyone wants their $$.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
star and flag, i hope this makes the ATS homepage.

its an important find, think of all the benefits that could come from this, not only for regrowing portions of destroyed forest like mentioned above, but it could probably solve a lot of the worlds food problems (if TPTB let it)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So far as I know the most credible research on 'Ormus' that I have found has been the patent submitted by David Hudson for ormes or orbitally rearranged monatomic elements. I have not been able to find the detailed research data that was collected over the course of time during which David Hudson was learning about the material. I have heard that Scientific American has done articles on a substance that sounds like ormus and that they referred to it as Strange Matter. I have read some of the lectures and papers written by David Hudson on ormus and I believe them to have a pretty good deal of credibility to them since he is the man that got issued the patent and invested multimillions of dollars of his own money into figuring out what this stuff is. I've also read a lot of the information available on the Barry Carter website www.subtleenergies.com but that tends to drift a bit into the pseudoscience with it's abundance of pure speculation. But I think that even with the Barry Carter camp that there are some inherent nuggets of truth to be found amongst the observations made by DIYers at home messing around with ormus. At least for inspiration for conducting more formal scientific inquiry. As of yet I know of no formal research labs that are doing formal experiments and research into shedding more light into ormus m-state materials and their potential applications. Apparently at one point in time David Hudson was engaged in trying to get a plant up and running to produce the material on a mass scale but their was a bunch of conspiracy surrounding it since he was shut down by the EPA apparently since some 'powers that be' didn't want to see this material made en masse because of perhaps what people might be capable of doing with it technologically. Their seems to be a lot of parallels between this ormus material and some of the free energy devices in how it has been neglected from getting government research funds devoted to it and has not made it into the mainstream consciousness. Take the water fuel cell for example. There have been half of a dozen companies that have successfully replicated the late Stanley Meyer's technology but have all since been shut down and prevented from producing and marketing this technology. For more information regarding suppressed inventions please refer to www.theorionproject.org... and also www.panacea-bocaf.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This stuff is not new, and has been around for a LOOOONG time.

Here is what i can add in the short time i have to make this post:

Who The H-E-Double Hockey Sticks Is Barry Carter?

It links to a thread about Barry Carter. If you want to join the forum there, you can converse with him. I have talked to him quite a bit in the past, and he is very friendly and more than willing to answer questions.

Someone else already linked his site "SubtleEnergies.com", so you can go there to read up on it. You really should check out his Giant ORMUS Nuts.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Ingredients needed:

• Coarse sea salt. The gray kind that looks damp—clumps together—is best. I get it from Trader Joe’s for $3.79/2-cup jar. Or you can order Dead Sea Salt directly from www.snowdriftfarm.com
  • Lye (Red Devil Lye is in most groceries in the Drano section). You can also order food grade lye from www.snowdriftfarm.com
  • Gallon of Distilled water
  • White distilled vinegar

seems pretty easy to make

And is pretty obvious flim-flam.

When you dissolve salt (even coarse salt) in vinegar, you get ...salty vinegar.
answers.yahoo.com...

Lye is an caustic base (and basically poisonous.) en.wikipedia.org... Vinegar can neutralize it to some degree. So the end result would be a slightly salty poisonous caustic base. I can't think of many living things that would be good for.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The method for making Ormus does not yeild a salty base because it isn't just a matter of mixing lye and vinegar and/or salt. Basically when you are going to make some ORMUS ie-extract it, from salt you are putting the salt into a solution with water and swinging the ph to a desired level using lye. Then the ormus precipitates out of the solution and settles to the bottom. The liquid is then racked off like you would do with wine using a siphon hose and the precipitate is washed several times in pure water to remove the remnants of lye. You could use Red Devil lye, or you could use food grade lye if the ormus is intended for human or animal consumption. I suppose that you could also use lye water made from ashes using some boyscout method but I have yet to experiment with that particular form of lye. If ORMUS makes plants grow double to quadruple the size including trees, and if the chemtrail conspiracy is true, then the infrastructure would already be in place if TPTB decided to treat the forests of earth with ORMUS to sequester the carbon. I wonder how long it would take to spray down all of the rainforests and other plant life of earth with ORMUS. I wonder how long it would take to spray down all of the land that is US Territory and relative to US Gross Domestic Product with ORMUS and if our GDP would go up as a result. Just imagine if Stanley Meyer's Water Fuel Cell technology wasn't in active suppression and his technology was allowed to be retrofitted into automobiles and internal combustion engines, and jet engines around the world. We could use planes flying with jet engines that run off of water to spray ORMUS solution over the plants of the earth... Also since the water fuel cell technology can also be used as an effective method of desalination it could also be used to help produce the ORMUS. For information regarding water fuel cells and their applications for desalination please see www.xogentechnologies.ca... which is a Canadian company that is trying to be able to produce a variation of the Stanley Meyer's water fuel cell for use in water treatment. Unfortunately this company is run by Steve Meyer, Stan's brother, and he is also being suppressed by TPTB. Just like David Hudson was suppressed by TPTB when he tried to open up a plant to mass produce ORMUS. The solutions are their, and they don't cost $600 billion dollars. We don't need hydrogen highways. People don't have to starve. You don't have to pay for energy "gas, electricity, heat". And global warming is reversible. Please see this link for information regarding ORMUS and it's implications regarding global warming www.subtleenergies.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The method for making Ormus does not yeild a salty base because it isn't just a matter of mixing lye and vinegar and/or salt.

Actually, if you're neutralizing it completely, then you're basically just producing a "lye salt." Lye salts are used in African cooking and in a few other types of cooking. They're sometimes used in food preservation -- but you may notice that people who eat these foods (in poorer countries) don't have unusually good health or unusual longevity.

I've seen several "recipes" for ORMUS... but if you do the tests (double-blind) then you will find out that it's about as effective as any other salt. It's not terribly good for you if you have high blood pressure; salt causes problems with blood pressure.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Actually, if you're neutralizing it completely, then you're basically just producing a "lye salt." Lye salts are used in African cooking and in a few other types of cooking. They're sometimes used in food preservation -- but you may notice that people who eat these foods (in poorer countries) don't have unusually good health or unusual longevity.

I've seen several "recipes" for ORMUS... but if you do the tests (double-blind) then you will find out that it's about as effective as any other salt. It's not terribly good for you if you have high blood pressure; salt causes problems with blood pressure.

that is correct. In nursing school you would be instructed that "water follows salt" when dealing with things like blood pressure and congestive heart failure.

however, what is claimed to happen is that the monatomic elements are removed/separated from the remaining mixture. Yes, you have lye salt, and other by-products, but you also have ORMUS there that can be stored once it is isolated.

The original story of ORMUS is that it constitutes a large portion of Earth, but we do not really realize it due to it being a monatomic mass (lost in the noise, if you will).

Take that for what it is worth. I have seen some pretty interesting research on this, and have yet to see anything that really would preclude some of the claims made by ORMUS supporters and practitioners.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
David Hudson, the rediscoverer of ORMUS dumped millions of dollars into his own money in the process of scientifically investigating and learning about ORMUS. He devoted these massive amounts of his own money into figuring out what this material was that was present in soil samples on his farm in Arizona because he sent the material off to several major laboratories in the US that employed 'standard' chemical analysis techniques such as spectroscopy, etc and all told him that the material was unidentifiable. They basically told him that the material that he had didn't exist. But obviously it did exist because it was there. It was not until David Hudson tried an obscure method for determining the makeup of the substance that he found in a russian trade journal that advocated burning the material for an extended period of time in high powered electric arc. Only then was he able to discover the platinum group metals and their relative proportions. He was able to learn in his research that ORMUS "aka- ormes, mfkzt, m-state, etc" occurs in nature in what are known at monatomic and diatomic microclusters of atoms that have their electrons in some sort of high spin state. Somehow this makes the elements chemically stable whereby they won't react with ANYTHING rendering almost all methods of standard chemical analysis non applicable. Now it has been proven scientifically that this material exists and is present in nature. So even given that it won't show up using standard methods of analysis that doesn't mean that it is simply a hoax, or snake oil, or what have you. The only thing that it means is that in order to determine the presence of ormus beyond a reasonable doubt and the proportions of such that one would have to employ the same analysis techniques employed by David Hudson and his assosiates during their original research. This would apply to all supposed forms of ormus such as the wet method precipitate, magnetic vortex trap water, synthesized ormus, etc. ... Unless a set of traits is identified that are only exhibited by ormus and are unique to it that can be used as a set of standards to identify the material. I wish there was a lab that I could just send a sample of something that I believed contained ormus in it that would employ the same methods that David Hudson used to get a detailed quantitative analysis of ormus material per a given sample, but I have not found one as of yet. Let me know when you do. One thing I do know is all of the accumulated information regarding how ormus affects plants as far as the growth, yield, general size of the plants, and nutritional content. I suppose that if one really wanted to use plants as a mirror to determine ormus material strength then they could contruct identical grow rooms utilizing hydroponically controlled and regulated environments and then take say 20 clones of mother plant. Then put 10 into one chamber and 10 into the other. Treat one group with ormus and treat the other group with everything exactly the same minus the ormus. Grow the plants and record your data on size of the plants, take copious amounts of pictures, and send the plants of for nutritional analysis, etc when the fruits of which are harvested, assuming the plants are fruit bearing. I could envision this concept memetically spreading amongst the medical marijuana community here in michigan which could create a viral phenomenon to yield a larger body of data to be mined. At least in the states where that's legal anyhow. I have personally went down to my local hardware store and purchased one of those chemical dilution sprayers that has a dial on it and a resevoir on it whereby you can fill the resevoir with a chemical and set how much it dilutes it with water. Then I filled it with ormus that I had gotten from www.sea-crop.com... and sprayed down my entire lawn with it. My lawn is very green to say the least. I have even been thinking about possibly making a business out of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Some experiments that I would like to see conducted on ORMUS regarding plants would be on using it to grow all forms of medicinal herbs, wheatgrass and other juicing plants, seed crop for oil production " think biodiesel", algae for biodiesel production, all farm crops, mushrooms and other fungi, animals for farming production and yield, flowers, etc. ... A number of experiments have already been conducted on a variety of different plants data on these can be had by searching on the net for ORMUS PLANTS. I wish I had a little land with some forest on it because I would plant American ginseng on it. I have a book entitled "Green Gold : American Ginseng" that discusses how this type of ginseng when grown in a conventional fashion can yield $40,000 per acre. So if the same acre was treated with ormus and it doubled or tripled the yield of the plants then you do the math. Not to mention the the alkaloidal content of the ginseng would also most likely be superior to control plants grown without as has been shown with other plants grown with ormus. It's all pretty amazing considering that ormus is not chemically reactive. So how does ormus produce these amazing effects on plants, and animals and humans. One theory that has been put forth is that since ormus is a temperature independent super conductor and is surrounded by a meisner field which happens to exhibit very similar properties to the 'aura' that has been shown with kirlian photography to exist around living things like plants and animals that perhaps ormus acts as a bioenergetic field generator and when the ormus atoms migrate to the cells of the organism that they act to supply lifeforce energy to each cell from the inside out. But it has also been shown that ormus can repair damaged DNA. Who knows, I just know that it works and is replicable, with plants anyhow. The more experiments that people conduct on their own independentally than the more data will become available. Unless of course somehow mainstream institution actually does some serious research on it. But like all suppressed technologies that is unlikely to happen. At least in the civilian sector. Ormus is relegated to the fringe area alongside the Bedini motor, the water fuel cell, the vitamin B17 cure for cancer, antigravity research of T. Townsend Brown, etc. etc. etc. But as some of these suppressed technologies have shown that when people on the internet become interested and in some cases fascinated by a subject like the water fuel cell that they are bound to eventually reverse engineer it and replicate it. And if enough people do that than it is hard for TPTB to suppress and prevent the technology from entering the mainstream consciousness. Imagine if a hundred people all tried out experiments at home with ormus and its affects on plant life and had amazing results and then subsequently posted these results on blogs and youtube etc. . It would go viral and hit critical mass. Because the people want this stuff. Who wouldn't want something that makes plants grow 4x bigger with alot higher nutritional content. Maybe Monsanto might not like it, since their in the business of genetically engineering plants to produce a higher yield in size, maybe not so higher in nutrients. But the beauty of ormus is that it would work on even these genetic variants, although i personally prefer organic myself. *snicker* Anyway, believe it or not, don't knock it till you try it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join