It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynndie England (aka the sadistic woman in Iraqi abuse photos)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
LOOK!!!

THERE ARE THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT UNDER OUR PERCEPTION OF THINGS. DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO CLOUD OUR MINDS. LET US THINK WITH OUR OWN MINDS. NOT WITH THEIR IMPLANTED THEORIES OF WHAT HAPPENED. LET US SEE!!!

[Edited on 5/8/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Louiii Loui Louwi..Loui Loui Louwi...Louwi ure gonna cry

[Edited on 5/10/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcherEngland's family has said she was a "paper pusher" in Iraq who processed inmates and only went to the prison to visit friends who worked there.

So she shouldn't have even been interacting with those prisoners like that.
She was there to visit her boyfriend, I wonder if it was her boyfriend egging her on and getting her to pose in the photos?

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Lynnie England has been charged with Abuse
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The BBC have JUST reported that their court martials will take place THIS MONTH.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

"Court martials are open to the public," he added. The court martial would be held in Baghdad, subject to final approval, he said.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by asala]

www.reuters.com...;jsessionid=ND3BF5NHOU2SSCRBAE0CFFA?type=topNews&storyID=5082031

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by asala]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Military police are not immune to this, in fact, I would think that they would be more susceptible.

Agreed. You think it would harder, or easier, for MP's to get away with such actions, being that they're half a world away and have a better chance at filtering the news that gets out? If these pictures hadn't surfaced (again, stupid of these Nat. Guardsmen to even think of taking pictures), would we even know about it? Aside from some rumors those set free might spread?

Many civilian police departments have had to learn this lesson the hard (and expensive) way. I put the blame on the army command structure for not recognizing that the military police are just as vulnerable to abuse on these types of issues (civil rights type violations) as the civilian forces are.

Right, civilian police have to answer to civil rights, and the media, who are constantly at their doorstep.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
i wonder is there any lesbian picture like to take her as one of their starring film in LESBIAN brutal act with weep
cream together with blossom roses

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join