Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Seems to me the LEGAL SYSTEM is asleep at the wheel

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We've got the fedgov in the pocket of Goldman Sachs and other moneymen...why isn't the legal system fighting this?

America has 50% of the lawyers IN THE WORLD. Many of them must be unemployed or at least underemployed. Why don't some of them start a class action suit against somebody in the financial world for, well, basically defrauding us all and destroying the nation?

I can see the financial big boys buying off congress and the exec branch...its probably not that hard...but I don't see how they can buy off millions of lawyers.

In the past I've looked at lawyers as troublemakers and parasites...this is their golden opportunity to to show their worth. Let's see some of these people go into attack mode! The founding fathers created a triple balance of power: the Legal branch, the Executive branch, and Congress. Its obvious the latter two have sold us out long ago...why doesn't the Legal branch get itself into gear and do something good for once?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't think this will happen, too much work.

I have had the displeasure to have dealt with many lawyer's. They take your money and don't do a d&^* thing.

They are to used to taking 33.3% of your money for doing nothing more then a 15 minute call to an insurance company and getting them to settle so they can buy a new Rolex.

I can't stand lawyers they are some of the biggest legal crooks around.

join