It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what a police state looks like.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Good propoganda film. No doubt it's been cut and edited by someone those two worthless females know that were narrarating during the clips. When you get large crowds like that together, there is always some moron who can't behave him/herself and starts some s***! There have been plenty of demonstrations here in my town, and none have been violent like the ones in that video. Granted we've never had the thousands of people like up there, but still. It's the people in the crowd. You think that every cop out there doesn't know that if the people wanted to they could just rush the cops and take control?! Yhea, it could happen real fast. Don't think that the cops out there want to purposely get into a war when the odds are like 10 to 1.

I like how they add "While they're dragging us off to camps" sob, sob, sob. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON T.V.!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think I enjoy the government knowing just who I am and what I stand for. I feel it makes them more afraid to stop me if I were to go to protest or something, as they know just what I would do in a legal suit.

That's using the system to your advantage!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I think I enjoy the government knowing just who I am and what I stand for. I feel it makes them more afraid to stop me if I were to go to protest or something, as they know just what I would do in a legal suit.

That's using the system to your advantage!

Well then, they will simply declare you enemy combatant. And you know just what they would do in a legal suit. They arent scared of you, they want to make examples of you. And others to rise up against them.

The crazy satanic knobgobblers that run the show want the good vs evil show.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Great post there, and same for the videos posted by anonymous.

Take a look over at what Naomi Wolf has posted about the steps
to shutting down a democracy.

Naomi Wolf - The end of America

Some of the things she brings up is truly chilling.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Doubt it. evil always loses. It's unsustainable.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This video was very disturbing. I live in the Portland metro area, although I was not here when this happened.

I have been to several anti-war protests in the last few years, and the police basically left us alone. We were allowed to march and gather, as long as we did not block traffic or disrupt people doing business.

I do not think this could happen again, as we have a new police chief who has a different attitude. Or at least I would like to think that it would not. I wonder what they were going to do with the film?

When attending a tea party in the suburb where I live, they were two men at the edge of the crowd taking pictures, of everyone and everything. They were obviously police or FBI or from some other law enforcement agency. I made sure I waved to the camera! I am still not sure why TPTB cared about our peaceful little tea party.

Maybe law enforcement has huge files of possible dissendents, to be used at a later time. Or maybe they are just trying to intimidate people who try to express their opinion.

I am glad that at least for now, in Portland anyway, that people are allowed to assemble and express their opinion. However, I can see a time in the not so far off future, where things may not be so peaceful. Many citizens are fed up (IMO) with bailouts, higher taxes and the corruption in government that seems to get worse every day, no matter who is in charge.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Truely sickening watching that, It drains from my whole spirit knowing that it is only going to get worse and is doing.

These Bas*ards need to be stopped!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaranth
Maybe law enforcement has huge files of possible dissendents, to be used at a later time. Or maybe they are just trying to intimidate people who try to express their opinion.

Little of both. For one, if you take a photo, you're less likely to commit a crime, because you're identified. Also, it helps if say, there were a crime committed by your group. Lets say the mob attacks a government official. The photos can be shown to the witnesses, and they can see it is your group, then it is easier to find where the offender is.

Protoplasmic Traveler there is no one more astute than you

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaranth
Maybe law enforcement has huge files of possible dissendents, to be used at a later time.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. We have one here in the UK where people who attend political protests are held on a database. They say it's only used to detect people who may have committed a crime, and that the images/video are discarded if no crime takes place, but these are the same people who keep the DNA of innocent people on file.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amaranth

You can bet most of here are already "on the list."

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
we have several documented cases here in denmark, where our vice squad, infiltrated our demonstrations, threw stones at the police, to give them the excuse to use teargas, dogs and sticks.

documented cases, not theories, they where tried and found guilty, problem is, that they inforce the punishment themselves, so nothing really happened.. no one was fired, and no one was jailed
(except protesters)

s+f for you sir!(madam)

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Tetragrammaton]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyeyes

I like how they add "While they're dragging us off to camps" sob, sob, sob. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON T.V.!!!!!!!

Unless it's filmed by thousands of people with camcorders, mobile phones and cctv and news camearas. You're a cop, so you would say that.

Great thread and I like you title

[edit on 18-8-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetragrammaton

That is precisely what worries me here. As more and more protests go on around the country I am worried this type of stuff will happen.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join