It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A federal agent just PREVENTED me from getting arrested....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
They are likely holding up the dig cam to show to the other guys in a bar and saying 'look at this guy, we scared the sh*t out of him today then we smoked his stash' ---then they deleted it. It sounds like you were the least of their problems that day.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i dont know if this has been already said but have you takin into sondieration that the Fed might have been a family member at all that you didnt know about>?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think the most likely explanation is that the Police were operating within a Federal Jurisdiction. The fed didn't like this so he blew their whole pot bust out of the water.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'll bet it was someone impersonating a federal agent. Someone very good at it, apparently. The trick with the cell phone and shaking hands kind of adds up if you look at it in detail.

The guy may not have done "all" his research to impersonate a federal agent, so he made a couple of mistakes which no one else ('cept you') seemed to notice.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Hurican]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

Your face is now in a database for facial recognition. Also I suspect you may have someone or something connected to you that you may not be aware of.

Be grateful yes, but also be wary. They may have decided to be nice to you in the hopes you would not say you saw something they feel you may have seen. Scenarios are multi possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think it may have been some type of gray E.T. Fringe, yes, but it was odd that the car simply said POLICE. Perhaps you have some suppressed memories of an abduction. Don't get mad at me for suggesting it, after all this is A.T.S.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
- They had no legal right to search your car....at least not until you gave them permission by providing them access to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
In an isolated place like that with them outnumbering it just went a lot smoother and is a lot saner to just allow the search. Allowing searches without cause isn't something I wouldn't often recommend but if the cop cars were off and pulled over (no dash cams on likely) and not being on a public street/busy area, being friendly with these guys was a good idea.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by skid
- They had no legal right to search your car....at least not until you gave them permission by providing them access to it.

I'm fairly sure that's wrong... They had already caught him smoking the stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join