It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

magnetic power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was comeing up with a free magnetic energy idea have know idea if it would work or not but looking on the net for diffrent info I found this vid.if somebody could post the vid or elaborate thair thoughts on this vid might be some help.

www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by slayerfan]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by slayerfan]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

Electromagnetic/maglev like the trains. (?)

Alternating between pos and neg poles.

Neat idea

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Good find Slayer Fan.

I'm very impressed with the speed that this magnetic motor has. I didn't think it was going to work at first and then all of a sudden it kicked in and then he even speeded it up, very impressive.

I think magnetic motors are the future or at least a big part of the pie in free energy. I once tried to contact the guy in Oklahoma in order to get something started with his magnetic motor that he had in his car that he shows on the internet, but... he has all kinds of troubles; domestic troubles. So... I'm not sure what to think about his magnetic motor, it ran his car on YouTube, but somehow he has other problems keeping him from introducing it further.

peswiki.com...:Surge_Motor_Technology_by_Troy_Reed

The Australians have a magnetic motor that looks good also, but production seems to be none existent.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I think it is a scam, and here is why. If you look the shadow of the plexiglass base appears to be raised off the surface of the table by at least an inch. Within that inch and behind the main wheel is a battery that is driving the device. Also when he stops the side wheels and then lets go they dont restart, which you would expect them to.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That's pretty amazing.

I think I will attempt to build one myself and see what I get.

Good find!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The video has 'perendev' in the title.

I've kinda followed the perendev magnet motor threads for a couple of years.

Back then, they claimed to have working FE models that could produce 20kW, 40kW and more and were willing to 'lease' them for very large sums (tens of thousands for a 4 year contract)

I went to check out their website, which looked like it had not been updated for a while, and had quotes like 'video demonstration will be posted very soon' that were months old.

I later read that Perendev had taken a lot of money from investors and failed to deliver any working models at that point (last year some time), so I am sad to say, looks like a scam, although I would celebrate being wrong.

Despite the number of people making claims, I've yet to see a proven FE magnetic motor. I've given up on the idea of using magnets exclusively and am looking in other areas, less well known, but far more promising

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I think it is a scam, and here is why. If you look the shadow of the plexiglass base appears to be raised off the surface of the table by at least an inch. Within that inch and behind the main wheel is a battery that is driving the device. Also when he stops the side wheels and then lets go they dont restart, which you would expect them to.

Nobody has ever seen a battery in alsetalokin videos, so I don't know how you saw a battery, could you post an image with it circled? This device came out long ago during the steorn days in their forums by the youtube username alsetalokin (nikolatesla). It's a hoax, but no one has really understood how he hoaxed it. Sure it could be done a number of ways remotely without anyway of telling, especially in a dark zoomed in video. There has been many replications, search wipmag or alsetalokin device, which none of them worked. When he stops the side cylinder magnets, it is to be expected to stop and wobble, because the field interaction will lag at certain rpm's and higher. Run a magnet slowly across the edge of the field of another magnet and you will definitely effect that magnet. Do it at a very fast speed and you will get less interaction. All aside this motor is a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Despite the number of people making claims, I've yet to see a proven FE magnetic motor. I've given up on the idea of using magnets exclusively and am looking in other areas, less well known, but far more promising

Mainstream physics says that it is mathematically impossible to do this with just magnets. As a learning exercise, it could still be useful to investigate, but I wouldn't expect to get a working model out of it. You'll gain knowledge of physics, probably, though.

new topics

top topics

join