It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien - Nephilim Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
DaisyAnne, who are you? The flood was caused by the sin of man. God was sorry He made man and flooded the earth. He saved Noah and friends. The Sons of God were Samjaza and Azazel and friends. The Sons of God lusted after women and had bastards with them. The Giants were the children, men of renown, the Neliphim. When everything was destroyed, man died and went to sheol. The Sons of God were bound on earth and the leaders sent to Hades. The Neliphim, who were flesh and spirit, innocent to being born, were physically destroyed, but now are on earth and are named "evil spirits". Because women were guilty of sinning with the Sons of God, we have demons to wrestle. You know this, so why r u even asking? write me at my myspace. www.myspace.com/propheticsanctuary

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ijnuwebb

M,

If you know who I am and you know what I know
why are you asking?

You recognize my symbol.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I read about your school and stuff on another blog. I see your symbol in visions all the time and I'm just curious why you choose it? I've found Enoch's writings to have most of all the story parts to fill in the gaps on who the Neliphim are and where they came from.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
. . . I have seen quite a few threads espousing this theory that aliens are the Nephilim that the Bible speaks of. I have not, however, come across anyone who had this opinion that also backed it up with evidence. So I ask those of you who hold this belief, to tell me why you hold this belief? What intelligent evidence has brought you to this idea that aliens and demons and the Nephilim are one and the same?
. . .

The best research I know of has been done, facilitated, summarized, presented by a fellow named Guy Malone, now with a couple of websites offering his results out of Roswell, NM.

He used to have abduction experiences as a teen until he learned how to put a stop to them. Since then, he's helped 100's of folks stop the abductions--often enough--whole extended families who've had such experiences down through the generations.

He has collected together a very very impressive group of top flight researchers in a variety of disciplines that bear on the topic.

He has also surveyed ALL the better known researchers in the UFO field. They responded only on condition that he not quote any of them by name. ALL of them affirmed that THEIR CASE FILES DID include quite a number of cases wherein folks STOPPED COLD abductions from happening or abductions in the midst of happening

BY THE ASSERTION, APPLICATION OF THE NAME OF JESUS, THE BLOOD OF JESUS in a forceful spiritual warfare sort of declaration.

The UFO experts ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to publicly disclose such information attributable to them.

His websites are:

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

and

WWW.ALIENTRESISTANCE.ORG...

His materials have historically been available for whatever donation--including merely postage--though his ministry is his livelihood and something more generous would be thoughtful. Besides, he's recently married to another real trooper in the field.

The DVD's I've gotten have been a treasure trove of very solid data.

I've talked with him several times face to face and he's very authentic; very humble though sometimes dramatic and creatively humorously off the wall in healthy ways.

He's one of those I respect most highly in the whole field.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I see were many of you who criticize the Church are coming from. It is corrupted from what it originally was. It will be restored to what it originally was before the Roman Catholic Church appeared.It will happen in the coming years.

The Holy Bible is no fiction.Just like UFOs and their occupants ain't fiction.
In fact the Bible has the answers as to who are these entities.You need to have an open mind and analyze everything in the Bible. Only then will you find the truths you seek.

My basic conclusions:

Nordic E.T.s:The Lord Yahweh(God),The Lord Yashua(Jesus) and the 'angels'. Satan and his fallen angels fall under this too.They are all very human-like in appearance.

The Grays:This is the War Machine in the Bible depicted as Leviathan.They are the original intelligent beings of this planet.That is why they are the most commonly seen E.T.s.They live under this planet's plates.That is also why in many accounts they reek of the smell of sulfur.

Humans
NA from Cro-Magnon and/or Neanderthal along with DNA from the Nordic E.T.s. That is the missing link;ALIEN DNA.

Nephilim:Hybrids born from Nordic Alien mating with the Humans(yes we are also hybrids.) These hybrids have great height,they are mighty.Where do you think the ancient myths were inspired from. I think Gilgamesh is a good example of this.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
. . . I have seen quite a few threads espousing this theory that aliens are the Nephilim that the Bible speaks of. I have not, however, come across anyone who had this opinion that also backed it up with evidence. So I ask those of you who hold this belief, to tell me why you hold this belief? What intelligent evidence has brought you to this idea that aliens and demons and the Nephilim are one and the same?
. . .

The best research I know of has been done, facilitated, summarized, presented by a fellow named Guy Malone, now with a couple of websites offering his results out of Roswell, NM.

He used to have abduction experiences as a teen until he learned how to put a stop to them. Since then, he's helped 100's of folks stop the abductions--often enough--whole extended families who've had such experiences down through the generations.

He has collected together a very very impressive group of top flight researchers in a variety of disciplines that bear on the topic.

He has also surveyed ALL the better known researchers in the UFO field. They responded only on condition that he not quote any of them by name. ALL of them affirmed that THEIR CASE FILES DID include quite a number of cases wherein folks STOPPED COLD abductions from happening or abductions in the midst of happening

BY THE ASSERTION, APPLICATION OF THE NAME OF JESUS, THE BLOOD OF JESUS in a forceful spiritual warfare sort of declaration.

The UFO experts ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to publicly disclose such information attributable to them.

His websites are:

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

and

WWW.ALIENTRESISTANCE.ORG...

His materials have historically been available for whatever donation--including merely postage--though his ministry is his livelihood and something more generous would be thoughtful. Besides, he's recently married to another real trooper in the field.

The DVD's I've gotten have been a treasure trove of very solid data.

I've talked with him several times face to face and he's very authentic; very humble though sometimes dramatic and creatively humorously off the wall in healthy ways.

He's one of those I respect most highly in the whole field.

The Christian myth that using the name Jesus to fend off abductions is a recent fabrication of Christians who see their belief system coming more and more into question. The fact is, there are those who have attempted to use the name Jesus to stop an abduction and the alien laughed at them. Others simply ignored it and continued. Still other abductees report a good experience. Just as Christianity itself is a fraud, so is this silly, simple-minded notion that ETs are demons or fallen angels. The clowns who push that agenda are fearful that people will learn the truth about religious dogma and that one day no one will fall for their fear-mongering, money-making lies.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As I said before the Church has been corrupted.But it's the other way around, extraterrestrials are not angels. Angels ARE extraterrestrials.The terms angels and gods came from us humans as we interacted with them in the past.

I'll say it again, the infamous Grays live in this planet's crust underneath the plates.

RELIGIONS ARE FALSE.

Christianity is what is expected of humans to become part of the Kingdom of Heaven. This Kingdom is a Universal Empire not a mythical place. Many Christians will see this in the coming years.

The Lord Yahweh and Satan are in a Cold War right now. A last major event in this Cold War,WWII. Satan tried to exterminate Jews and then after the war, Lord Yahweh makes the state of Israel be founded.All this is done without anyone noticing it and appearing to be humans.

Satan is not a mystical creature.He is a human-like extraterrestrial with an agenda of his own.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I disagree with the explanation offered.

It is highly likely . . . like the New Testament case of demon possession . . . some folks approached the demon possessed man and said essentially:

"By the name of Jesus whom Paul preaches, we cast you out."

The demons in the man responded essentially:

"Jesus I know and Paul I know but who are you?" And promptly assaulted the characters horribly.

It is likely that not only do some folks not have sufficient relationship to call upon Jesus effectively . . . their hearts may be so far from God and so in rebellion against God that God will not even respond in support of the words because their hearts are so far from Him.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I disagree with the explanation offered.

It is highly likely . . . like the New Testament case of demon possession . . . some folks approached the demon possessed man and said essentially:

"By the name of Jesus whom Paul preaches, we cast you out."

The demons in the man responded essentially:

"Jesus I know and Paul I know but who are you?" And promptly assaulted the characters horribly.

It is likely that not only do some folks not have sufficient relationship to call upon Jesus effectively . . . their hearts may be so far from God and so in rebellion against God that God will not even respond in support of the words because their hearts are so far from Him.

The people I referred to made the declaration EXACTLY as suggested. On top of that, they were ''believers", not just someone experimenting. But of course, to construct a waterproof lie, one has to account for nearly every possibility that dogma will be proven false. In this case, dogma says "these people didn't really have a relationship with Jesus". How convenient.

Not to mention the fact that there IS NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that aliens are demons or fallen angels. NONE. Yet the primitive fear-based belief system rolls on, although weaker as more people wake up and realize they've been royally duped. Many have wasted an entire lifetime following an imaginary friend and believing anything his preachers say, including the current fantasy that "aliens are demons and fallen angels."

What evidence is there to prove otherwise? I mean GENUINE evidence, not quotes from the Bible or even UFO researchers who have fallen for this line of crap. Evidence, please.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ijnuwebb

I think you must have me confused with someone else.

Regarding Azazel: there is more to him than you think. Look into the Mesopotamian God Ninagal. His name meant "Strong Arm." He was the god of metallurgy and smithery, and his festival celebrated the forgiveness of sin.

Like the "Hymn of Lucifer" states:

"He has two heads,
one is the king of hell,
the other is Jesus of Nazareth."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join