It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien - Nephilim Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Having been a lurker on this site for a couple of years, I have seen quite a few threads espousing this theory that aliens are the Nephilim that the Bible speaks of. I have not, however, come across anyone who had this opinion that also backed it up with evidence. So I ask those of you who hold this belief, to tell me why you hold this belief? What intelligent evidence has brought you to this idea that aliens and demons and the Nephilim are one and the same?

As a student of comparative religion, mythology and anthropolgy, I have my own ideas on this, and I can safely say that they do not coincide with this theory. So, I'm asking you to tell me why you think this is the case.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How can you provide evidence of a character in a fictional book?

2nd

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

you have a (ridiculously valid) point, but the people that believe this dont think they are fictional.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

Well, some people are on a continuing search for knowledge and truths and in that search more in depth studies of the scriptures and the true nature of angels have led some to think that angels, good and bad, are interdimensional beings from a higher vibrational dimension. Perhaps some of the aliens are interdimensional...perhaps some are from elsewhere in our own universe...and perhaps some may even be from a different time. Why must it be one or the other? Why can't it be all of the above?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I've recalled many memories of supposed remote viewing and otherwise, that suggest a possible explantion. Alien entities that use a human as a host, may actually have a profound effect on the life force during conception etc. People say that we can't mix other species and yet only think by the usual processes. It's been suggested by an alleged experiment, that a laser can transmit genetic information. In the respect, this may have been done at greater distances as well?

The biblical accounting or story of Mary, mother of Jesus was said to be like this.( the holy spirit) The ability to manipulate DNA in order to accelerate and regenerate is apparently involved.Even if only with her own egg and present DNA.

This has been suggested blending in some typical ways in science fiction movies as well.

en.wikipedia.org...(1996_film)

Many may suspect that aliens or similar are the alleged angels or assumed to be.

There's so much we have yet to learn about advanced sciences, but the clues are coming out of actual abilities. Paranormal with alleged ghosts etc.

Not to say again that there isn't those who deceive in some ways and demonize themselves or look like miracle workers. " You shall know them by their works"

It's been suggested that there's a reptilian connection, but if they, like us, are used as hosts or shells etc.

Angels or fallen angels are as if rebels or cast aways forced to live on this planet....for all we know. Much that is written in the bible seems more like a fable or childrens story. Logic may suggest this to many people or something in that regard.

I think the interpretation is lost as to whom and mostly is about the possible decepetions games and people used as puppets and hosts. Free will, in many ways, is an illusion.

Bible stories may have a strong element of truth. Which may only mean vistors from other planets, advanced science and natural cyclical events.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Did you know that, at the time of the Jack The Ripper killings, Sherlock Holmes was actually considered a suspect. Nevermind the fact that he lived in the mind of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

OK, but this reply still didn't give any evidence as to why exactly people seem to think that aliens are demons or Nephilim. These theories seem to specifically say that the occupants of the UFOs are evil and bad, and woebetide us all when they land etc.

All I'm asking for is a reason why.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Yes sure, but why then are the aliens interpreted as evil?
What is the correlation?
What is the scriptural basis?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne

Yes sure, but why then are the aliens interpreted as evil?
What is the correlation?
What is the scriptural basis?

I thought I covered that. The way they are with us may be why. Maybe they have an indifferent or bad bedside manner.

Many abductees have missing time or false memories. I've recalled feeling drugged or really stupid around them.

What is your opinion of the US government or the CIA? secretive? hidden agenda? hiding the truth, deceptive?

I already have trust issues. I didn't say they were all bad either.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So, are you saying that you are an abductee and are forming your opinion based on personal experience?

I hope I'm not coming off as confrontational -- I am only curious.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I've recalled some really interesting memories, whether real or implanted by someone else. An abductee or some type of control experiment. Not to say anything is an actuality and am just assuming from my own experiences with these as possibilites.

The X-files stories have also pointed some of these out. So, delusional or not, deception does seem very likely from what I gather. Most here apparently tend to ignore my posts anyway, but thanks for replying

Many here might refer to what they've called dreams or lucid dreams, abduction events, OOBE etc. It might just be downloaded BS in some form.

It than becomes much easier to be a skeptic and a doubting Thomas. At least for me anyway.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No need to thank me for replying -- thank you for taking some time to talk to me!

I see what you are saying now, you believe that these memories that you have may be false memories implanted by someone else, and that aliens might have had nothing to do with the abductions.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

No need to thank me for replying -- thank you for taking some time to talk to me!

I see what you are saying now, you believe that these memories that you have may be false memories implanted by someone else, and that aliens might have had nothing to do with the abductions.

That's just another possibility. It may be some advanced mind control experiment. I've recalled a memory of someone using props as if I came out of it for a few seconds. Hypnosis can be a strong tool by using our own imaginations against us. That could be true no matter who is behind it.

Somone is apparently playing mind games with us. Time will tell exactly who, but it does seem demonic, just based on the appearance of deception and missing time. The lack of clarity is suspicious.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

But, if you will permit me yet another question, why is it that you see it as specifically demonic? To say demonic would suggest that there was a supernatural element to the experience. Surely demons wouldn't need props?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

But, if you will permit me yet another question, why is it that you see it as specifically demonic? To say demonic would suggest that there was a supernatural element to the experience. Surely demons wouldn't need props?

Many of our everyday science tools we use today could be considered as supernatural. Cell phones etc. Supernatural abilites are likely advanced science we're not familiar with yet, even and especially life after death.

A host, such as a person, is like a cell phone.

en.wikipedia.org... ????

Biblical stories also suggest physical devices. Our understanding that if something appears to be physical, than it is. Even the supposed memory of props could be an illusion.

What one person or being considers fun, another would feels it's evil and demonic.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There are a lot of Youtube videos that discuss the various theories of the Alien connection and here is one of them.

It is a short version:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So with that said to answer your question I think a lot of the reason people have this belief is the best selling books by Zecharia Sitchin. I remember when I read them I felt his work was very convincing. There are detractors and I do not know enough ancient Sumerian to refute the man so I with hold judgment.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

reply to post by MissSmartypants

OK, but this reply still didn't give any evidence as to why exactly people seem to think that aliens are demons or Nephilim. These theories seem to specifically say that the occupants of the UFOs are evil and bad, and woebetide us all when they land etc.

All I'm asking for is a reason why.

It is an attempt by the religious heirarchy to explain something they see coming -- alien visitation/intervention/invasion -- that falls outside of their paradigm. I'm speaking mainly of Christianity, because the book of Revelations, which Christianity is now looking to for answers in what they see as the "end times", just doesn't address the issue of UFOs or aliens. They will stretch it, of course, to see an interpretation that isn't really there, but in short, all they are doing is trying to save their belief system and business. After all, church is a business, and a very profitable one. Myself, being cynical of religion to begin with, believe they are doing this (creating fear and a belief that aliens are evil) in order to maintain their control over people. That control is very profitable and they can't let that go. They have no other way of explaining something that isn't really addressed in the Bible. Oh sure, they'll bring up Old Testament stories that seem to point to strange beings, but in reality and if you read those verses, it in no way explains what is going on today. Fear is the key -- they wish to create fear in the faithful (and ignorant) in order to keep their damned power.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
So with that said to answer your question I think a lot of the reason people have this belief is the best selling books by Zecharia Sitchin. I remember when I read them I felt his work was very convincing. There are detractors and I do not know enough ancient Sumerian to refute the man so I with hold judgment.

I can't bear his work!
He has done so much damage, I don't even know where to start.
But I suppose that is another thread entirely.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

It is an attempt by the religious heirarchy to explain something they see coming -- alien visitation/intervention/invasion -- that falls outside of their paradigm. I'm speaking mainly of Christianity, because the book of Revelations, which Christianity is now looking to for answers in what they see as the "end times", just doesn't address the issue of UFOs or aliens. They will stretch it, of course, to see an interpretation that isn't really there, but in short, all they are doing is trying to save their belief system and business. After all, church is a business, and a very profitable one. Myself, being cynical of religion to begin with, believe they are doing this (creating fear and a belief that aliens are evil) in order to maintain their control over people. That control is very profitable and they can't let that go. They have no other way of explaining something that isn't really addressed in the Bible. Oh sure, they'll bring up Old Testament stories that seem to point to strange beings, but in reality and if you read those verses, it in no way explains what is going on today. Fear is the key -- they wish to create fear in the faithful (and ignorant) in order to keep their damned power.

Fear is a very powerful tool.
There is nothing you can't get a person to do, as long as you can scare them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join