It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Nino conditions return to affect weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

El Nino conditions return to affect weather

green.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - El Nino is back.

Government scientists said Thursday that the periodic warming of water in the tropical Pacific Ocean, which can affect weather around the world, has returned.

The Pacific had been in what is called a neutral state, but forecasters at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration say the sea surface temperature climbed to 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit above normal along a narrow band in the eastern equatorial Pacific in June.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well here is another sign that we are going through some climate changes and that it does'nt have to do with us and our carbon emmisions. The evidence is stacking up that our weather is being affected by plantery alignment or the planet Nibiru or the expanding earth itself... wow. Make sure you have your firewood cut early this year. Some how this sounds like we are not being told the whole story. My thoughts

green.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I've heard of "El Nino" and "La Nina" my whole life.. every once in a while it comes along and causes hell and grief and disappears. We have weak ones, and strong ones..

It has absolutely nothing to do with mythical planets coming to destroy us.

It's actually been a while since we had an abnormally strong El Nino.

new topics

join