It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt interest in depopulation agenda/eugenics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Some of you might be interested in This story about governement visits to eugenics-related sites. The link is also interesting as it shows some of the other sites somebody in a certain well-known govt agency (which I won't name here) has been visiting.

On a related note, in This New York Times Article, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg drops an enigmatic and rather disturbing reference to "growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of." Hmmm...

[edit on 7/9/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Some of you might be interested in This story about governement visits to eugenics-related sites. The link is also interesting as it shows some of the other sites somebody in a certain well-known govt agency (which I won't name here) has been visiting.

On a related note, in This New York Times Article, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg drops an enigmatic and rather disturbing reference to "growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of." Hmmm...

I have two words to say to you first.....

Swine Flu

But its not what most people think and I can say no more

If your wondering why, it could be because it might change the topic too much or it could be because I might actually know something that I cannot share.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like the Georgia Guide Stones.

Create a Utopia out of Chaos.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

This is common Progressive thinking, so it is what we should expect from a Progressive administration. If you think about it ties well into government subsidized health care. Let the old people die, and save a bunch of money or get rid of all the white people and take all their money to pay for everyones healthcare

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Right on target!!

Obama's Healthcare Reform is ALL about Eugenics: survival of the Fittest

How has Obama proposed to keep the health care down , and reform healthcare altogether so that EVERYONE can afford it?

Do not prolong healthcare for;

1. elderly
2. terminally ill
3. mentally ill

In short, if you are about to die anyway or are mentally disabled and do not need to reproduce, the state will no longer pay for you to stay on drugs just to keep you comfortable.

It also promotes Family Planning, which was introduced then funded by elitist like Rockefeller and Rothschild and promoted by Margaret Sanger. This was the rise of abortion clinics, the morning after pill, and condems. What was all that bout? Noneother than POPULATION CONTROL

How does family planning reduce costs to the government?

To answer that, you have to understand how population control fits into their overall eugenics program of reducing the population of the world. Fewer babies being born means fewer babies suckling at the teat of government.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O I have two words to say to you first.....

Swine Flu

But its not what most people think and I can say no more

Actually I think I know exactly what you are talking about. Watch out for unwanted "jabs."

I agree this is a "sensitive" topic and I almost hesitated in posting it...until I remembered all the men and women who had died during the pqast 200 years to preserve our Freedom of Speech, and our responsibility to their legacy.

Let freedom ring!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by silent thunder

This is common Progressive thinking, so it is what we should expect from a Progressive administration. If you think about it ties well into government subsidized health care. Let the old people die, and save a bunch of money or get rid of all the white people and take all their money to pay for everyones healthcare

There is no doubt that leftist regimes thrive the fewer people there are (since the gov't has to care for them) while in right-wing regimes more people are encouraged, since the govt likes to exploit them (witness Hitler's "Strength through Joy" population increase campaign...) These days we definitely have more to fear from the formert than latter, it seems to me.

Depopulation agenda is also a pillar of illuminati thought (which transcends left and right)....they'd love to live in huge arcadian paradise park-like mansions, perhaps attended by a few minion slave-types...the rest of us can burn for all they care. Traditionally, elites have lost out when populations have declined (the Black Death in Europe put more power in the hands of the peasants, because the cost of labor became higher....) But I think the evil overlords of our own time have decided that they can avoid those pitfalls, and also that the current massive population is a big threat to them.

new topics

top topics

join