It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is our Ron Paul backup ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This thread says it all www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love this guy ! A real fighter . So for those of you who have the time to keep tabs on our politicians and the political arena...( I'm researching UFO's right now, lots of input.), who can carry the torch like him if we lose him ? God forbid, but I think its a valid question.

Wasn't sure where to post this mod..adjust as you see fit.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
All of us should carry the torch. There's no excuse for not learning about basic civics, how your state government works, the federal government, when elections are held, and what the candidate represent.

On top of that -- get your friends involved. I'm making my parents vote next election -- for the first time in 30 years or so. Why? Because I believe the only way to save this crappy republic is by people actually getting out, meeting people, and voting.

Grass roots effort is how you get things done, imo. Anything less, and you're just sitting on your arse, waiting for someone else to do it for you. Please don't be that guy!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
at the congressional level there isn't one,,,,, while i like kucinich ,,, his anti-gun stance is way over the edge in my view

however,,,,, our ron paul backup is the 1000's of people at the grass root level,,,, you can't just jump in at the top,,,,, it will take us a while,,,, but many are entering local politics, schoolboards, local parties,,,, and at the county and state level,,,,, our ron paul backups are here and starting the battle

ron paul backers just took over the nashville repub. party which was quite a feat in itself

it's me attending my ron paul meetup and bring newcomers to see what it's all about and hopefully open there eyes a little

it's us supporting this and every ron paul thread on ats

it's us continuing to learn and question every aspect of gov't and staying informed

it's us writing and calling our reps and chanting at tea parties

if you asked me 2-3 years ago if i watched c-span i would have said.."what's that?"

now i scream at the tv yelling how wrong or yelling when i see the innocent lies or facts convbeniently left out by a cuurent schill politician

i love when i see another car with A RON PAUL STICKER,,,,,i get this good feeling inside ,,,, that someone else is informed,,, they know,,, awake
and i honk and give a thumb's up as they see my 3 ron paul stickers

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
All of us should carry the torch. There's no excuse for not learning about basic civics, how your state government works, the federal government, when elections are held, and what the candidate represent.

On top of that -- get your friends involved. I'm making my parents vote next election -- for the first time in 30 years or so. Why? Because I believe the only way to save this crappy republic is by people actually getting out, meeting people, and voting.

Grass roots effort is how you get things done, imo. Anything less, and you're just sitting on your arse, waiting for someone else to do it for you. Please don't be that guy!
I have actually got after people that were griping about the political and they didn't vote...we really need to all vote...it does make a difference. Thanks for the post's

new topics

top topics

join