It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will You Vote For In 2012 Presidential Elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

Just curious to know who ATSers plan to vote for come 2012. I know Ron Paul appears to be a heavy favorite, but besides him, is there anyone else who is worthy of a vote? Feel free post your presidential nominees in this thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would like to vote for Mr. Duna Good Job.

However, I do not believe that such a politician actually exists.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
NADER THE RAIDER!

YEEEHAWWWWWWWW!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
im going to vote Chulhu again
bookstoysgames.files.wordpress.com...

neveryetmelted.com...

i voted for him in 2008. hopefully this next election finally brings about the much needed victory.

media.gtanet.com...

his stance on total annihilation on everything really speaks to me.

but i digress, i think its much too soon for people to really discuss this topic

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Im going to bite.

First off, anybody who discusses possible candidates for 2012, an election over 3years down the track are either trying to escape the results of the 2008 elections or just cant get over the current administration. With that being said I also feel there is a history of "jinxing" a candidate when you anticipate their election win too long before time e.g Rudy Giuliani

The above being said Im going to predict whats going to happen in 2012, its a raw prediction and I may use this thread as reference like the others when the time comes.

Sarah Palin will run but will not gain the nomination. Reasons will be because she could not make significant gains with the more moderate republicans in the west and northeastern coast of america where the delegates are significant to gain. Her wins will also mostly be limited to southern states, maybe she will gain Wyoming and Idaho but thats as far as she will go. We ATSers will then find ourselves here posting threads regarding why Sarah Palin came third overall in the republican primaries only to find those questions floating around with none of the typical conservatives on here to answer for it.

Jeb Bush is going to run but he wont make it past the Iowa caucus.

Huckabee and Jindal will not be running.

Id predict the nomination will either end up in Romneys hands or somebody else we are yet to see rise up in the spotlight within the republican party, I predict possibly Governor Perry of Texas?

I think by 2012 the social conservatives will be over Romneys religion and will actually vote for him.

...and no I wont be voting for any conservative candidate.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

Two Words...

Ron Paul...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ron paul of course

if not him,,,, probably a third party candidate,, possibly libertarian

during the lib. primary debates,,,,, i really liked steve kubby,,,, he's a real down to earth guy who can analyze stuff simply as black and white and seems like he has us,,, the common guy at heart

ps,,, the gov't tried to really screw him over as well,,,, but it would bother ats T&C to comment further

link to his sight if interested
www.kubby.com...

new topics

top topics

join