It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very strange satalite - lancashire coast 15 mins ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
anyone in south england, near the centre, look up now!!

im in lancashire, and just seen the craziest looking satalite ive seen yet (about 5-9 mins ago) ..i was out walking the dog and their was a nice clear spot of sky, i saw one sattalite goiung west to east at fast speed, watched it, all good

about 3 mins later, i was at the end of my street, under lights, and i saw an orange glow in the distance (i thought it was mars at first, as i have no clue where it would be) , i noticed it moving quite fast , and it started getting darker orange to a light orangy red, then went very red and kept going..

the strangest bit is, it looked like it was lit from underneath with something above it, i thought it might have been one of them lantern things, but i have no idea they can get, but this one was high enough to go behind the clouds.. but i have to say it deffo did not look high enough to be in orbit, but high enough to get above cloud.

strangest bit, was it going from orange to orangy red and looked to be lighting something from below.!

(it was traveling north to east and getting brighteer!! im fairly sure thats not suppost to happen, as the sun is the other way!)

no pics or vids... i dont have anything that can take any sort of pics in dark conditions ... trust me ive tried in the past

[edit on 9-7-2009 by boaby_phet]

join