It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - What that means for us. Had an epiphany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I really hope this gets some good responses because I feel I had an ephiphany on what this new age is going to bring. Now some of course are going to disagree but I go by what speaks "true" to me.

Atlantis and Lemuria now I realize many think this is a myth but is chronicled in the teachings of Edgar Cayce and other ancient prophets. This was a time of splendor and knowledge. I think our ancient other worldly ancestors brought this knowledge to these people and there they were able to thrive and had an understanding that we lost along the way. But they became greedy and ego got in the way and the people of Atlantis and Lemuria thought they were Gods themselves so the Gods destroyed the greed and destroyed the people as a result. We have a similar story with Adam and Eve. She took what was forbidden to become like the Gods and was henceforth banished to the land of pain and toil and was to live out their existance in that state. The same state we are in now. We are still paying for that mistake. Gee...and I thought I was harsh on my kid when he gets into trouble, I only ground him for a few days. God grounded us for centuries, more...so now we are embarking on 2012 which according to the Mayans begins a "new age".

I don't think this will be the end of the world but rather our way back to the knowledge that we once possessed. Do you ever feel like you "know" something but can't quite put your finger on it? Like you have the knowledge of something just out of reach?

Our "junk" DNA has been getting alot of attention lately and some believe it's a rememberance of our ancient ancestors knowledge, residual memory if you will of something we once knew but never have really experienced ourselves. Why else would these ancient cultures possess knowledge that we still today don't understand how they knew? For instance a complete understanding of our solar system and our planets when Pluto wasn't even discovered until 1930? We ask ourselves who gave it to them and somehow we know who but we just don't have the proof.

There are some of us experiencing "changes" for lack of a better word. We feel like we are embarking on some journey and towards enlightenment. Is this our path back to the knowledge we once possessed? Is this what 2012 is really about? Will the evil that we still have in world be chained up and cast out like the bible claims in Revelation? What happens to the evil doers? Do we once get a chance to live like Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden? Is that what was once Atlantis and Lemuria?

I would be interested in others thoughts on this. I know many of you are experiencing different things going towards this new time. Do any of you have any revelations? Knowledge to share?

thanks for looking....Namaste

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok now my feelings are hurt. I thought I had a plausible theory and I have no takers on the idea? With all the intelligence ATS'ers have to offer and I get nadda on response. Well Boo hiss!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes... I don't think you are alone in your thoughts...

Not to make your epiphany less meaningful, but I am buddhist so I believe even our thoughts are not our own.

Perhaps the epiphany came to you because of the increasing number of people catching on to this 'think path'.

Check out David Wilcock, if you haven't already.

Also, if you want to get into Atlantis and Lemuria and all that jazz, check out Theosophy. I am sure someone will tell you Theosophy is a load of crap, but I think those people have never read much into it.

It is similar to the occult and esoteric philosophy, or hermetic philosophy.

Check it out if you want:

Theosophy.Org(LOTS of info)

Divine Cosmos (David Wilcock's site, LOTS of info)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thank you Beebs, I appreciate your input. I will check out the sites you suggested. My hope is that others like yourself will offer up other opinions and readings in order for me to enhance my thought process on this. I feel like I am on the right path. I don't know it just feels right to me, but would like others like yours ideas.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I saw your OP and gave it a S+F but I have being trying to compose my thoughts before replying.

Anyhoo

There seems to be a polarity forming in the people here, there seems to be three groups.

1. Some people love live and think everything is great. They have a lust for life and enjoy parties, nice things and the rat race. These people are normally a bit skeptical. The have more trust in the msm. There solution to problems go along the lines of get a hobby, see some nature or get a girlfriend. They aren't interested in 2012, because the vacation brochures haven't been printed yet.

2. Some people just see all the things wrong in life such as the suffering, laziness and the lies. They are not really interested in careers and material objects. These people tend to be open minded and they may have had some strange experiences, but can see some hypocrisy in religion.

There is a third group which overlaps the two
3. Some people live their lives like the first or second group, but they have strong religious feelings. They will be saved in 2012 and anyone they don't like or disagree with will suffer. Their solution is for everyone to follow their own spiritual beliefs.

I feel like we are about to hit a brick wall at high speed.
Accommodating all these people is quite difficult. Therefore I think there will be a split and the two groups will separate. This maybe done in the following ways.

1. We all die and we reincarnate on new planets
2. A religious something comes out of the skies and removes some people
3. Aliens come out of the skies and move one group to a new planet
4. A dimensional / parallel universe split occurs. Two Earths exist separately but neither can see each other

Whatever happens lots of people will suffer.

1. Group 1 will have a scientific / msm explanation for it
2. Group 2 will have a strange experience
3. Group 3 will claim they were right all along

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

DDay,

Thanks for the contribution! I agree with your sentiments, but if I may, I'd like to add this conjecture.

Before we can start the "Golden Age" so to speak, we first have to break on through to the other side, and unfortunately that will cause great havoc and despair for many. I look it as the natural recycling of life and it is of my opinion that those who struggle to accept this change will be more adversely affected than those that accept this change with open arms.

What I find fascinating, that doesn't seem to get much play, is the fact that according to the Mayan Calendar we are currently in the period of "Ethics" and will continue to be till February of 2011.

To me this is all the affirmation that anyone would ever need.

I mean look at what is transpiring in front of our very eyes:

9/11 inside job
Corrupt Government
Corrupt Elections
Steroid scandal in professional sports
Financial scandal on Wallstreet
Ponzi schemes
Corrupt corporations becoming insolvent

This will continue and will only become more prevelant as we continue through the next year or so.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

I made a post about ethics a while along.
I don't know if you have seen all the trouble in the UK about government ministers, the management of BBC etc claiming excessive expenses?
They are currently being investigated by the fraud squad and the tax office.

I was also thinking how many people have recently been tried for crimes they committed many years ago due to new techniques such as DNA evidence.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

What is S & F? I'm not familiar with that but thanks for your thoughts and they are very compelling and gives alot of food for thought.

I think I tend to fall into category #2, although I don't think I see all the wrong things in life or maybe that was just the way I was reading it. I do hurt for all of the suffering that we inflict on each other and this planet.
My mother completely falls into category #3 and she and I do not see eye to eye on this matter at all. She will be the I told you so in the end if it comes to that. I really can't say for sure what will happen nor do I know if I want anything to happen. Well yes, I guess I do. I do want to start over fresh.

Some will believe like you suggested a "rapture", others will think aliens have abducted certain people and others still will think the tribulation is upon humanity. But if this was all because we were to learn something before a change could take place, have we really learned? This concerns me because I don't think we have. I think our ego and greed is still the same. Perhaps separating the two groups is what is needed because some people are ready for something spectacular.

It comes down to what is our purpose?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
reply to post by DDay

DDay,

Thanks for the contribution! I agree with your sentiments, but if I may, I'd like to add this conjecture.

Before we can start the "Golden Age" so to speak, we first have to break on through to the other side, and unfortunately that will cause great havoc and despair for many. I look it as the natural recycling of life and it is of my opinion that those who struggle to accept this change will be more adversely affected than those that accept this change with open arms.

What I find fascinating, that doesn't seem to get much play, is the fact that according to the Mayan Calendar we are currently in the period of "Ethics" and will continue to be till February of 2011.

To me this is all the affirmation that anyone would ever need.

I mean look at what is transpiring in front of our very eyes:

9/11 inside job
Corrupt Government
Corrupt Elections
Steroid scandal in professional sports
Financial scandal on Wallstreet
Ponzi schemes
Corrupt corporations becoming insolvent

This will continue and will only become more prevelant as we continue through the next year or so.

Mmm...I find the ethics piece compelling and I've not heard of that before. Our history has shown us the rise and fall of civilizations. The one most familiar to us is the Roman Empire, many factors were to be considered there but greed, cruelty and lack of ethics bare a very similar marker to the world in which we live today. So have we really come any further besides technologically speaking? Do civilizations fall before a new age can begin? Have we learned nothing? And if so are we they destined to continue to repeat this path until what??? Or do we get that reprive and get to try again?

I agree with Lightchild in that many will suffer as a result but I also think many will prosper.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Sorry DDay S & F = Star and Flag

I think I fall in group 2 also, I used to be in group 1 but I have changed over the past 20 years. But I look at the world and wonder why we have different countries, languages, wars, religions etc

The time is near to move on, to graduate from kindergarten, but most of group 1 don't want to they want to stay and play.
Thinking on this these lines do they stay on Earth and have all their lessons quickly. Earth boot camp to enable them to graduate.
Perhaps we can help them count to 10 and write their name?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I know what you're saying about an epiphany, i too have over my life just felt like something was wrong or not right. After being apart of the "Group 1" i have over the past two years moved to whatever group is ready and absolutely prepared and willing to accept a dramatic change. I have never really wanted to be anything specific, i just liked to write and just live life but i find myself getting into things i would have once deemed "out there" or "new age" but i just call it waking up and realizing that theres so many better and fantastic things beyond this crummy 3-D, 5 sense reality that was made for us. Not only will i welcome the change but i'll be first in line lol. Always go with what feels right, because if it feels right, then it is right. you create your own reality! Good post DDay

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

I was watching a video this weekend on Planet X and while I am still on the fence about this only because I can't see how a new age can begin if we are all supposedly going to be wiped out like Noah's flood when this brown dwarf comes around but it got me thinking.

Would I be willing to sacrafice myself or would I want to be a survivor? Whatever happens I know that I am not afraid because I feel this journey that we are on and many still in the process of discovering like myself is taking us down the right path. Like you said it just feels right and that is what I am going by.

There is so much information out there to weed through and so I take with me what speaks clearly and truthfully. By this...I know that whatever is ahead isn't scary for me anyway. And I too believe there are fantastic things out there and I am looking forward to finding out what those are. I have many questions.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild

I feel like we are about to hit a brick wall at high speed.
Accommodating all these people is quite difficult. Therefore I think there will be a split and the two groups will separate. This maybe done in the following ways.

1. We all die and we reincarnate on new planets
2. A religious something comes out of the skies and removes some people
3. Aliens come out of the skies and move one group to a new planet
4. A dimensional / parallel universe split occurs. Two Earths exist separately but neither can see each other

Whatever happens lots of people will suffer.

1. Group 1 will have a scientific / msm explanation for it
2. Group 2 will have a strange experience
3. Group 3 will claim they were right all along

I've been looking at a bunch of theories about 2012/NWO/Aliens etc for about three months. There are so many different theories but something you said just reminded me of something. I also believe that whatever happens people will suffer because that seems to be the only way we know how to change, we have to get hurt first. However, the role of aliens in this is starting to make me uncomfortable. I mean many people on here from what I can see glorify them as saviors/gods.....when in reality they two are creations from source. I mean wasnt that the mistake we made the first time they were here? Taking them as gods instead of fellow creations? Basically what im getting at is that I dont like the way so many believe these beings from other dimensions/planets all have our best interests in mind.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I believe you are right and make a good point. Unfortunately as humans we tend to repeat our past mistakes and because many of the population does not believe in the alien theory if they do make an appearance it will be those that will revere them as Gods hence the mistake will be repeated again. I think it's our nature to be in awe of anything bigger than ourselves. We commonly do that with people in power or even celebrities so just imagine another being more advanced than us how the reaction would be. I also think fear would be a big motivator too.
I don't think they necessarily have our best interests at heart but nor do I think all of the speices are violent either. I'm just not sure how you could tell.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

True, how could you tell? I mean a lot of people have a hard time deciphering the intentions of everyday people....I guess the only tool you could have is awareness.

top topics

join