It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by grapesofraft

why do all your posts seem to derail threads turning them into cat fights?

threads look like tornadoes wherever you tread

why is that?

+1

I completely agree. That's all this person has been doing lately and it's getting old.

@grapesofraft
You have proven you really have no clue what you're talking about when you said the Moon was formed after a large object hit Earth. Like Mars007 has already mentioned, the Moon is estimated to be a BILLION years older than Earth.

All you've been doing is agreeing with other debunkers and attacking others to de-rail threads. You haven't actually posted anything original. Most of your posts trying to debunk others claims are just repeat posts from other debunkers. That's what makes you a troll.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mars007

By who, Alex Collier?

Here is what some real scientists say from a credible source.

UniverseToday

National Geographic

The commonly accepted age of the moon is roughly the same as the earth give or take 50 million years or so.

If the moon was drug here from some other part of the universe then why does it show signs of similar compostition to certain things on Earth?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Yeah like the crap you guys post is so original. Debunkers are just people that do not believe certain things without proof. That doesnt make us trolls just because we disagree with your point of view. What do you want a whole site full of people that agree with you, regardless of how far off your ideas are?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ok geniuses here is an explanation of why you might mistakenly think that the moon is older than the Earth. It is because the moon being smaller cooled much faster than the earth and so formed rocks sooner.

Here is more evidence from CREDIBLE sources.

New Scientist

Wiki Answers kinda credible

Space.com

Honestly, I have no idea where you even got the idea that it the moon was a billion years older than Earth.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Almost pointless making threads on this site any more.

Open minds? More like Fox news inbreeding. Great for $$$ though right?

Lucky there are other sites out there where far greater understanding of many things discussed here have awesome insight, intelligent debate, and visionary future topic discussions and .... done with love

I will just use ATS to pick up topics, and transport them to these other cosmic realms of discussion.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well if that makes you feel better then do as you wish. Personally, if I believed some nonsense and someone could show me I was wrong either lovingly or by kicking me in the butt then I would be thankful that I at least learned something worthwhile. I guess that is just me.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Watchzeitgeist, ladies, and gentlemen of the UFOlogy community, I would love to take this opportunity, to interject. We have amongst us here, great ideas, fantastic, and even farfetched theories, all in all presenting to us a wonderful debate, and argument. I would like to suggest, this idea. The argument is VERY old, as to the origin of our moon. It was once taught that there is a theory stating the moon is actually a chunk of the earth hit by an asteroid or something, that flew off and landed in that gravitational orbit, there are other arguments stating it came from another place altogether. All cases say the same common thing though. Our Earths moon, was not always there. That is as close to fact as we can get about our moon. Earlier civilisations probably thought it was a god or goddes manifesting itself, etc. Now, before I go ANY further, I would like to point out that I do have one of the most open minds any of you will ever come across. I do not profess a greater intellect, just a very open mind.

We all know there are inexplicable structures on our moon, and we all know there are inexplicable structures on mars as well. This hollow moon spaceship hybrid idea is a bit far fetched. Honestly i do not know from whom the voice telling tales of aliens coming to free the people from world leaders comes from. I cannot place the voice to save my life, but even as an openminded, UFO horny conspiracy theorist, I cannot buy into this hogwash the voice is trying to sell us. If its Lear.. then it makes perfect sense.

Zeitgeist, This is a wonderful find as it does give light to some of the lesser known structures, so I pray you do not take this as an attack on you. It is not. You did your job wonderfully, and we will do ours.

I do not profess to be an astronaut, astrophysicist, or even an amature astronomer. What I offer, is merely my humble point of view. Let us believe or even teach that the moon has not always been there and is origins are speculation to many. Let us even believe that there are infact ancient structures on the moon, whose origins we cannot explain. Let us even go as far as to say the moon was once a life infested breeding ground for a beast we will call "Hogmonculus". but for the love of all that is paranormal, in question and hoping to be taken seriously.. let is NOT say that it was hollowed out by treaties, and alien partners of whom have an ardent desire to bring peace and harmony to all man kind except that of the world governments.

That is far fetched enough to make cartoon characters sentient beings that believe in scientology. Is this really something we would want to resent to a congressional hearing as proof or evidence of extraterrestrial life? No. should that argument ever arise, then wonderful, but even THAT is up for debate.

Believing there ARE infact other life forms out there, and to some extent even believing that SOME of these races wish to share technology and have been secretly doing so with the US government, is one thing, but saying beings from millions of light years away flew to earth in a giant moon to save a technological ant, for the sake of good hearted sportsmanship is tantemount to believing Santa Clause and Jesus are the heads of a covert branch of the CIA, and answer to mickey mouse with tidings of doom and bed knobs.

The video in and of itself is wonderful.. they should work a voice over so that crack pot cannot be heard. What he is spouting makes us ALL look like morons seeking something to believe in. We already have plenty to believe in from the numerous religious organisations of the planet, and hopes that we will one day learn to live in peace. We do not need som attention seeking Goomba "Telling it like he see's it in that screwed up head of his.
CHeers.
Stanlee.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

I have no idea how to respond to this lol.

I will say (might as well - everything else is off topic on this thread now)...but your avatar is weird and kinda creepy - can you tell me what that's about?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Almost pointless making threads on this site any more.

Open minds? More like Fox news inbreeding. Great for $$$ though right?

Lucky there are other sites out there where far greater understanding of many things discussed here have awesome insight, intelligent debate, and visionary future topic discussions and .... done with love

I will just use ATS to pick up topics, and transport them to these other cosmic realms of discussion.

What do you expect? You posted about 10 vids in this thread that could of been anything. Instead of going with the logical explanation that they could be just rocks with a few minor exceptions, you state that you know its aliens. You then attack anyone who thinks it isn't. Do you not expect posters to come right back at you?

And yeh there are loads of sites out there that doesn't debate the issue and everything is one big alien love fest. That's what makes them so crap.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ummm...

How is this thread still around?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by stanlee

I have no idea how to respond to this lol.

I will say (might as well - everything else is off topic on this thread now)...but your avatar is weird and kinda creepy - can you tell me what that's about?

unfortunately I cannot really reply to your thread as the first part doesnt exist anymore.... so...I will agree with you and say.. yeah... that avatar is 'freaky'... , and could you please provide some links to these sites that you speak of
you can u2 them if you like...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Yeah like the crap you guys post is so original. Debunkers are just people that do not believe certain things without proof. That doesnt make us trolls just because we disagree with your point of view. What do you want a whole site full of people that agree with you, regardless of how far off your ideas are?

This thread is already derailed, so if you excuse me...

A debunker is someone who can debunk something with proof that something is a hoax, natural phenomenon, CGI or whatever.
A sceptic is a person who is unwilling to believe until proof has been presented.
You, on the other hand, seems to be more of a troll-type poster; only in it for the troublemaking.

Suggest you stay off it. It contributes to absolutely nothing besides a bad atmosphere.
If you disagree with something, at least come with some valid arguments, and for God's sake; show some manners!
You know, manners, tiny words like "respect", "understanding" and "humility"...

...and no, I don't believe this "hollow moon" theory either.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

You know you are probably right. I need to tone it down a notch. In repentence I will spend the next week being as agreeable as I possibly can be. Heck, I might even find a few wild youboob videos or some crazy lwebsite to reference and join the crowd. If you cannot beat them join them. When in Rome...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join