It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Alex Collier is an interesting fellow

is that track from his last interview? (april?)

was interesting stuff

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mars007
reply to post by grapesofraft

1 Helium-3 is found in the moon dust all over the surface.
2 The hollowed out area doesn't have to be very big of an area, 1% in the middle should be plenty.
3 The other 99% of the moon would protect the ship in the middle from meteor collisions.

Ship in the middle? When did the moon get a ship in the middle?
Helium 3 is relatively abundant on the moon. You got that right.

Why would you just hollow out the middle 1% if there is Helium 3 on the surface that you didnt take because it is still abundant on the surface?

What evidence is there of any of this? I could say God lives in the hollowed out center of the moon and we would both have the same amount of proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mars007

...1% in the middle should be plenty.

Really? That's not "hollow"!!! That's a big piece of rock with a small hole.

Moon's diameter is 3,474 km (average)

1% of that is 34.7 km (or just under 22 miles)

A 'spaceship' in the center would need a tunnel over 1700 km long (over 1,000 miles) to get out! Not very practical.

A little science does wonders for the soul...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I could say God lives in the hollowed out center of the moon...

Yeah, but, but, but.......

To quote Capt. Kirk from that dreadful movie a guy named 'Shatner' directed, "Why would god need a spaceship?"

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

LMAO, dont give them any ideas. Their brains seem to soak up bad ideas like sponge.

If you want to have some fun go my thread here. All crop circles are man made

Its a real idiot fest.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

There are other threads on this, you don't read the posts very well, your asking the same question I already answered. I'm not here to argue and I have made points.

Thank you OP for the vid.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mars007

You havent answered anything. You just keep spouting non sense with no evidence to support it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

why do all your posts seem to derail threads turning them into cat fights?

threads look like tornadoes wherever you tread

why is that?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Honestly I dont know. Why do people keep claiming stuff like people living on the moon is a fact when all they have to support their claim is video of rocks and craters? Do you not expect to see rocks and craters on the moon?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Mars007

1. It would take forever to mine the moon until the total thing was hollow.
2. If you made it hollow it would collapse.
3. If you made it hollow it would shift its gravitational attraction between the Earth and Moon since it would now have a fraction of its original mass.

Hi Grapesofraft,
Those are quite bold statements that you made there,
I do not think anyone is suggesting that in its current position,the moon has been "mined" to its hollow state. Having said that, If you accept that some Alien races have ships which are a hundred miles or so long, does it not follow that they could perform mining operations on a magnificent scale too? In one of his lectures, Collier talks about mining on Mercury where a piece of mining equipment is over 40 miles long.
Why do you think that the moon would collapse if it was hollow? I can not see any logic in that hypothesis
I suggest that provided the internal pressure is equal to or greater than the external pressure, a hollow sphere will not collapse.

Collier suggests that the moon is an artificial satellite that has been inhabited on and off for 1.8 billion years and that it was already hollow when it was brought to its present location in a comet tail from Orion approx 11000 yrs ago. He is sure of this because his two Andromedan buddies told him it was so

PEACE,
RC

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mars007

The idea is not that they mined to the middle but "hollowed" it.
All of the alleged moon mines are on craters, witch would make strip mining and finding ores easier.
Perhaps there was a molten core like Earth and they drained it somehow, perhaps by forcing volcanic activity than you are basically draining it. Then mine the surface for materials and fuel for the ship and survival.
I am not sold on this theory myself but I think it's possible, but I do believe we are probably mining some of those mines ourselves.

Progressive thinking like yours giving me answers to questions I still have about the Moon are much appreciated

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Alex Collier is an interesting fellow

is that track from his last interview? (april?)

was interesting stuff

yep sure is! His old Moon and Mars lecture really got me hooked

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Well if Alex Collier's Andromedan buddies told him so it must be true.

There is no way he could have made it up or be crazy.

Brought here in a comet tail lol:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Because he's a troll.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by lee63]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lee63

LOL I am a troll? I am not the one that tried to pass off rocks and craters on the moon as evidence of Alien Civilization on the moon. How am I the bad guy here?

Maybe you all would love me more if I made up a youboob video of an Alien in my basement and passed it off as real.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
These pictures are awful i don't see anything but craters and shadows.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Taken from George H. Leonard - Somebody Else Is On The Moon, 1976.

"Isaac Asimov says there are nine moons in our solar system that have been captured: one of Neptune, one of Saturn, and seven of Jupiter. He bases this on what he calls the "tug-of-war" ratio: the attraction of the planet verses the attraction of the sun. This ratio ranges from Miranda, a satellite of Uranus, which has a tug-of-war ratio of 24,600, to the seventh moon of Jupiter, which has a ratio of 1.03. He calls the other satellites "true satellites."
And then he comes to our Moon. It is important to quote him:

It is a shame that one small thing remains unaccounted for; one trifling thing I have ignored so far, but - WHAT IN BLAZES IS OUR MOON DOING WAY OUT THERE? It's too far out to be a true satellite of Earth, if we go by my beautiful chain of reasoning - which is too beautiful for me to abandon. It's too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the Moon then having taken up a nearly circular orbit about the Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible.
There are theories, of course, to the effect that the Moon was once much closer to the Earth (within my permitted limits for a true satellite) and then gradually moved away as a result of tidal action. Well, I have an objection to that. If the moon were a true satellite that originally had circled the Earth at a distance of, say, 20,000 miles, it would almost certainly be orbiting in the plane of Earth's equator and it isn't.
But, then, if the Moon is neither a true satellite of the Earth nor a captured one, what is it?...

he goes on to conclude the tug-of-war ratio for the Moon: 0.46. We would lose the tug of war with the sun. We - Earth - attract the Moon half as strongly as does the Sun.

*Isaac Asimov, Asimov On Astronomy, Mercury Press, Inc, 1963."

Soviet scientists Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov - senior scientists - at the Soviet Academy of Sciences

From Don Wilson - Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon
"Their theory, which appeared in Sputnik magazine, a Soviet periodical published in English, states that ' the Moon is not a natural satellite of Earth, but a huge, hollowed-out planetoid fashioned by some highly advanced, technologically sophisticated civilization into an artificial "inside out" world which was steered into orbit around the Earth eons ago!'"

More quotes from other books -

"Even Moore himself eludes to the Moon not being what it is in his own "Three times in 1948 I saw the whole area [Graham Crater] 'misty gray and devoid of detail, with the surrounding surface sharp and clear cut."

C. Sagan in modern timers writes that, tens of meters below the surface of the Moon, there might be a layer of organic material. (Gases or mists could conceivably emanate from this layer. Bear in mind that organic matter implies life.)

"And Wilkins and Moore, that team which carried the burden of the Moon for the professional astronomers back when the Moon was a drag, said in their book, The Moon (Faber and Faber, 1960): "It is not impossible that on the Moon there may exist, or have once existed, some form of life peculiar to the Moon and totally unlike anything ever known on Earth." " _ George H Leonard - Somebody Else is on the Moon.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

[edit on 10-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Have you ever seen info about the theory that the moon was formed by a planet sized object hitting the Earth? It would explain a lot to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just for the hell of it - here are some of the MANY Moon anomalies videos!

2 years ago there were not many at all ... today ...heaps!

and one of my favorites: some guy called mikesigh posted

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The Moon is estimated to be 1 billion years older than Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join